ToS Violation - User Used a 2nd Account to Avoid the Penalties of a Communications Ban

Discus and support ToS Violation - User Used a 2nd Account to Avoid the Penalties of a Communications Ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I was told by a techie at 1-800-4-my-xbox that posting here is the right course of action regarding this complaint. An Xbox LIVE user,[Mod... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ExaltedHierarch, Jul 31, 2019.

1. ToS Violation - User Used a 2nd Account to Avoid the Penalties of a Communications Ban

Hello, I was told by a techie at 1-800-4-my-xbox that posting here is the right course of action regarding this complaint.

An Xbox LIVE user,[Mod Removed - See Xbox Forum Guidelines] messaged me some rather hateful things. Of course, I reported these messages and the user was comm banned. He then messaged me soon after from a DIFFERENT account, [Mod
    Removed -See Xbox Forum Guidelines],
    proclaiming that he has an infinite amount of accounts and that he was unaffected by the ban because of this. It should be very
    easy to see the connection between these accounts on your end, and I don't think I need to say much more. I have included screenshots as evidence.

Thanks for your time.

[Mod Removed Image - See Xbox Forum Guidelines]

:)

ExaltedHierarch, Jul 31, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

ToS Violation - User Used a 2nd Account to Avoid the Penalties of a Communications Ban

Hello ExaltedHierarch,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are being verbally harassed on Xbox Live. We recommend

reporting and blocking
    any players that are verbally harassing you. The
    Xbox Enforcement Team
    will review the reports and take the appropriate action. The moderators, ambassadors and volunteer moderators do not have the ability to manage enforcement actions on an account. Also, please keep the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines
    in mind when posting and do not name and shame other players. Thank you again, and we hope this helps!
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

You've done the right thing to report and block those accounts and users. I'm sorry you have to deal with this harassment. Creating a second account to avoid a ban is against the terms of service and code of conduct as well, so that's important to note
    in reporting those messages. The Enforcement Team doesn't operate on the forums, so again, you've done the right thing in reporting the messages to
    them via the system.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

All you can do is report via the console. Nobody on forums or support has jurisdiction over Enforcement issues. Also you shouldn't name and shame
  5. IGhostI v1 Win User

why my account was banned?

Chances are the OP used multiple accounts that have previously been banned. He kept making new ones to avoid a suspension most likely and that violated CoC and the ToS and his console was banned for the attempt. Just a theory.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

If i refund a game and my gameshare partner gets the game why can i not play it?

Game sharing outside of your physical household is violation of TOS and can lead to account and console bans

Attempting to game the store is a violation of TOS and can lead to account and console bans
Thema:

1. ToS Violation - User Used a 2nd Account to Avoid the Penalties of a Communications Ban - Similar Threads - ToS Violation User

2. Is wwe against tos now? This can't be my gamerpic because why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is wwe against tos now? This can't be my gamerpic because why?: Please let me know what exactly is allowed between the two pics, the second one got me banned, (can't appeal) first one is apparently perfectly ok! Is literally any skin bannable now? Seriously?...
  3. Can you make ad creators adhere to your TOS? Several ads on mobile decices block access to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you make ad creators adhere to your TOS? Several ads on mobile decices block access to...: Several ad creators block access to your mobile games. Jigsaw is one of the worst. The ad comes up. There is either no X at the top to close the ad once it has run, or tapping the X gives you a...
  4. Does it go against the TOS to GameShare with a friend?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does it go against the TOS to GameShare with a friend?: Just wanted to know if I would be able to GameShare with a friend. But wanted to be sure it doesn't go against the TOS or guidelines. e8244f50-2008-4588-b249-9c94497c7345
  5. IS GAMEFLIP.COM AGAINTS TOS?

in XBoX on Consoles
    IS GAMEFLIP.COM AGAINTS TOS?: Hello i am disabled with a disability known as 22 q deletion syndrome i am a valued customer of the xbox community i have been a member for over 5 years i was wondering if game flip is illegal to...
  6. question about custom gamerpic ban and ToS

in XBoX Accessibility
    question about custom gamerpic ban and ToS: why is it that the enforcement is the almighty god? i didn't violate ToS and they upheld their 4d ban of no comms, messaging, or even multiplayer online play for a custom gamer pic that i've had...
  7. Unresolved TOS Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unresolved TOS Issue: Oh boy, another day, another person calling me a racial slur or something! 7th person Ive reported for calling me a slur, this time it was just pure hate speech in a voice message, "[mod...
  8. Is XBox homophobic or did I miss something in the ToS?

in XboX Insiders
    Is XBox homophobic or did I miss something in the ToS?: Can someone explain to me why I'm being alienated because I'm trying to play games with others such as myself? https://ibb.co/kc7bMTY submitted by /u/rl45401 [link] [comments]
  9. My alt microsoft account got suspended for "breaking ToS" after i switched to an alt...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My alt microsoft account got suspended for "breaking ToS" after i switched to an alt...: My mom was having trouble with giving me more time on mobile cloud streaming so i switched to an alt of mine without parental controls and i log on today and it says my account is suspended and...
  10. Banned for a group post that isn’t against tos

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for a group post that isn’t against tos: I got banned just this morning while I’m on holiday not even at my Xbox for starters for a group post that says Trials 1.0+ how is this against tos trials is the name of the destiny 2 activity and...