Toredo is unable to qualify

Discus and support Toredo is unable to qualify in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, hopefully someone can help. I'm trying to play Halo: Infinite multiplayer on Gamepass on a Win10 device. However I get the following on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jack_0000, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Jack_0000
    Jack_0000 Guest

Hello, hopefully someone can help.

I'm trying to play Halo: Infinite multiplayer on Gamepass on a Win10 device.

However I get the following on the matchmaking screen: "Could not find a data center suitable"

Doing some Googling I have found multiple things to try but have had no luck.

In the Gaming settings on Windows > Xbox Networking there is the following: "Toredo is unable to qualify" and "Server connectivity Blocked"

I followed each of the steps listed here to no effect: https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/help/Hardware-Network/connect-network/troubleshoot-party-chat

then also followed all the steps here : https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/help...server-connectivity-xbox-app-displays-blocked

I enabled port forward with the ports listed here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/connect-network/network-ports-used-xbox-live

I followed attempts from here:

****knowledge/teredo-is-unable-to-qualify-xbox-window-10-solved/ and here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/bqnwi9/microsoft_teredo_tunneling_adapter_missing_in/

I have also enabled UPnP and changed my DNS settings to no effect on my router. I'm wondering if there is any other advice anyone can offer?

Worth mentioning that the I use a Netgear r6120 which then is connected to a TP-Link Deco AC1200 mesh network. Port forwarding is enabled in both however regardless of which AP I connect to I get the same.

If you have any questions let me know.

Thank you

:)

Jack_0000, Mar 20, 2023
  2. Fatima_J Win User

Hi Jack_0000 ,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft community.

Based on the description, it seems that you are having an issue on playing Halo: Infinite multiplayer.

Before anything else, let me ask you the following questions below so that I fully understand the problem.

Since mostly of recommended steps were given performed already, it would be better to reach out Halo: Infinite support for them to provide you further assistance.

Please keep in mind that this topic is written in English; translations may be required for clarity.

Halo Support (halowaypoint.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Truly Yours,

Fatima

Microsoft Moderator
  3. VenomOfGod1 Win User

xbox multiplayer server connectivity blocked on windows 11

Toredo is not actually the main problem. On windows 10, after pressing fix now, I would still get the ‘toredo is unable to qualify’. But the server connectivity would be fixed which would let me play with my friends. Toredo is not the problem.
  4. blueRidgeMtns Win User

We can't sign you in - Server connectivity Blocked

It's working today. I didn't do anything to fix it, so maybe it was a server issue yesterday. Today, NAT Type = Toredo is unable to qualify, but Server connectivity = Connected.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Game pass PC

6. Anghellic Karma Win User

Xbox game bar toredo is unable to qualify

Thema:

1. Toredo is unable to qualify - Similar Threads - Toredo unable qualify

2. Online play was working 2 days ago, now it is saying Toredo unable to qualify and server...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online play was working 2 days ago, now it is saying Toredo unable to qualify and server...: I am playing on windows 10, I have updated to the latest version, clicked the fix it button, and all of the recommended options on the support page. The game I am trying to play is deep rock...
  3. Can't install Toredo on W10 for Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't install Toredo on W10 for Forza Horizon 5: I can't install toredo through the means of device manager/add legacy hardware as it does not appear under the microsoft manufacturer section. Is there something I am missing? See image below,...
  4. Toredo not working preving me playing online on my pc after installing a vpn(i think at least)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Toredo not working preving me playing online on my pc after installing a vpn(i think at least): I am a user of dashlane vpn and they moved their service over to a seperate app called hotspot sheild. As soobn as i got this it seems my forza horizon 4 online has been unable to connect to...
  5. : Toredo

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Toredo: : Toredo Hi. Yesterday I started my xbox. Told me I wasnt connected to xbox live. I went to my network settings. Told me I was connected to the internet but still couldnt play online. I noticed...
  6. Game Pass and Xbox Gaming toredo

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass and Xbox Gaming toredo: Roughly over the past week myself and two other friends have had nothing but issues with Toredo having constant connection issues. Even mid game these issues will pop up preventing connection...
  7. Xbox game bar toredo is unable to qualify

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar toredo is unable to qualify: Have been using without any problems and now today it wont let me join my friends parties or chats and says this on settings. Teredo is unable to qualify and Servers are blocked. I tried...
  8. Toredo since update Feb. 2020

in XBoX on Consoles
    Toredo since update Feb. 2020: Since the update, the very first time I turn my Xbox on for the day I get "Toredo". I haven't had a Toredo in I don't know how long. It's a reoccurring theme. I simply want to throw this out...
  9. Xbox Live Multijoueur : Type De Nat = toredo n'est pas éligible ; Connectivité serveur = bloqué

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Multijoueur : Type De Nat = toredo n'est pas éligible ; Connectivité serveur = bloqué: [Edit - Title Translation] - Xbox Live Multiplayer: Nat = toredo type is not eligible; Server connectivity = blocked Bonjour quand je veux jouer a Sea Of Thieves (sur pc) sa ne marche pas . Je...
  10. Toredo Problem!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Toredo Problem!!: Hello guys! today I bought Forza Horizon 4 but some reason i cant go online because my xbox network says something like "Teredo is unable to qualify" so can you help me please?...