Top Gun Microsoft Flight Simulator Sweepstakes

Discus and support Top Gun Microsoft Flight Simulator Sweepstakes in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Dear Xboxpromotions.com, Recently I participated for the Top Gun Microsoft Flight Simulator Sweepstakes. I've uploaded my own mission in the Game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Frédéric Verstuyft, Aug 17, 2022.

1. Top Gun Microsoft Flight Simulator Sweepstakes

Dear Xboxpromotions.com,

Recently I participated for the Top Gun Microsoft Flight Simulator Sweepstakes.

I've uploaded my own mission in the Game (Microsoft Flight Simulator) on an existing account on;

• Facebook = Kozzmozz Msfs
    • Instagram = kozzmozz.msfs
    I would like to know if my account is on the winners list.

Thank you,

(alias Kozzmozz Msfs)

:)

Frédéric Verstuyft, Aug 17, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Frédéric, I'm sorry about the situation, friend. But unfortunately we do not have this information.

We are able to provide more "technical" assistance to problems.

For this type of information, I advise you to call the support of the game developer and responsible for the promotion.

I will be at your disposal for any queries.
  3. TripleTopper321 Win User

Fight stick issues with adaptive cobtroller.

I think you misread my title it was fight without an l as in Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Killer instinct, not flight with an L as in Flight Simulator, Ace Combat, Top Gun.

If a different department deals with fight sticks please let me know so that I don't waste the flight simulator people's time.
  4. XBF Zineb F Win User

MSFS update

5. StuartATrueRed Win User

why can't I find where to buy flight simulator x for my pc?

Flight Simulator X isn't. That is an old game. However Microsoft Flight Simulator is.
  6. TSGFred Win User

Flying Simulator

Thema:

1. Top Gun Microsoft Flight Simulator Sweepstakes - Similar Threads - Top Gun Microsoft

2. Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?: Hi, I just wondered if there was a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen? This is mostly just an aesthetics thing for me but also to make things easy to access too. I...
  3. Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?

in XBoX on Windows
    Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?: We need real support and Fixes. d90f7912-1b8b-4a04-8bd3-5dade9046985
  4. I tried to buy ace combat 7 skies unknown top gun maverick ultimate edition on line....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to buy ace combat 7 skies unknown top gun maverick ultimate edition on line....: I tried to buy ace combat 7 maverick ultimate edition on line. microsoft says they no longer sell disks. If true how do I get disks for my XBOX series X ? 21678afa-b738-4a85-9f2e-379f714b2334
  5. Xbox one x won't consistently play top gun Maverick 4K

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x won't consistently play top gun Maverick 4K: Top gun Maverick 4K Blu-ray will not play consistently on my Xbox One x. I have tried different HDMI cords I've tried different HDMI ports, my Xbox is fully updated, the Blu-ray app is fully...
  6. Does any know if the Film Top Gun Maverick bought through Microsoft store is in Dolby Atmos.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does any know if the Film Top Gun Maverick bought through Microsoft store is in Dolby Atmos.: Does any know if the Film Top Gun Maverick bought through Microsoft store is in Dolby Atmos. fb648ab5-486a-4714-a743-9a1cf27714b4
  7. Flight Simulator Top Gun Maverick DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator Top Gun Maverick DLC: I have Microsoft Flight Simulator X for PC. Where exactly do I download the DLC file to add the expansion pack for Top Gun: Maveric. The exact URL would be helpful, don's just say the in game...
  8. flight sim 2020 = top gun - dark star

in XBoX Games and Apps
    flight sim 2020 = top gun - dark star: Im trying to fly the dark star plane in top gun and have gotten pretty far once...after doing the roll i never found cape canavaral, but was dead on the gps line and was at the right speed, think...
  9. Top Gun Hard lock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Top Gun Hard lock: Hi all, I picked up a copy of Top Gun Hard Lock and am currently unable to purchase or find the Multiplayer Add on. I have no issue purchasing this but seeing as there are 3 achievements related...
  10. Top Gun Football League

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Top Gun Football League: We are currently looking for a couple of replacements. Only looking for active people who can play once every 2 days. We complete every single season and are currently in the playoffs going to...