Too much power, is it really a problem?

Discus and support Too much power, is it really a problem? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have an xbox one and recently installed insider hub. Since downloading my xbox will turn itself on them off in multiple ways. Sometimes just the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BrnyRbl, Apr 18, 2021.

1. /u/BrnyRbl
    /u/BrnyRbl Guest

I have an xbox one and recently installed insider hub. Since downloading my xbox will turn itself on them off in multiple ways. Sometimes just the power supply, sometimes full power cycle, sometimes all looks like it's on but there's no input going to the TV. Should I turn off energy saving mode or is this a common thing on any power option?

submitted by /u/BrnyRbl
    [link] [comments]

/u/BrnyRbl, Apr 18, 2021
  2. HEROBRINE 56345 Win User

players have too much power

3. Daft Badger Win User

As Smwutches mentioned,any report filed is thoroughly investigated before any action is taken,which takes time.

It's extremely rare for anyone to get suspended instantly (or after 25 minutes in your case).

It's more likely that you were suspended for something you did days,weeks or even months ago.

The enforcement team have access to everything you do on xbox live & don't need your permission to go through it as you have already given it to them when you agreed to the Terms of use/code of conduct when you started your account.

A link to the enforcement site has already been provided & that's the only place to get any more info on your suspension & to appeal it if eligible.
  4. H3PA80R Win User

As the others already mentioned the Enforcement Team don't uses the forums. If you want to contact them or check if your case is open for an review go the enforcement.xbox.com.

If you run into toxic gamers just block, mute and report them. Never respond to any message.
  5. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

If that's exactly what you said and it was false than you need to talk to enforcement which you could find here

http://enforcement.xbox.com

If you cursed in anyway than you're in the wrong in this situation even though he's an instigator. You have to watch what you say because it could be against the rules. Also it doesn't mean the person who was messing with you was the person who reported
    you. You could've sent a message to someone else and they reported that one. The timing may seem like a coincidence but you can never be too sure in these cases. Like I said you really have to watch what you say to other players. There could be a mistake so
    you really need to go to the link above to solve this situation! I hope everything pans out!
  6. Christyna64 Win User

The best thing to do is just leave the match and don't contact the other person for any reason. Then block them.
Thema:

1. Too much power, is it really a problem? - Similar Threads - Too much power

2. It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...

in XBoX on Windows
    It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...: It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much, it's happening in my games and everywhere else, how do I fix it? I think it is my console...
  3. Can too much action in a game damage my console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can too much action in a game damage my console?: For example, can in-game explosions or a lot of in-game action damage my console? dfed3f7e-b5d4-4e8f-bbf5-4bf5e4a26c3f
  4. too much problems! even with migration account from mojang to microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    too much problems! even with migration account from mojang to microsoft: Hi, sorry for my english but I try my best! The first thing is my problem with launcher of MC: even if I buy it I can't run it, same problem with microsoft store. I have problem with connection...
  5. If I purchased a gift card and I scratched off the codes too much how can I get them back

in XBoX on Windows
    If I purchased a gift card and I scratched off the codes too much how can I get them back: I purchased a gift card and I scratched off the codes too much how can I get the codes back 0f665fa8-a8ad-448a-abb1-f9ac938002bd
  6. I can't play warzone 2.0 from my xboxs because it's too much lag and even i can't quite...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play warzone 2.0 from my xboxs because it's too much lag and even i can't quite...: I need to know what is the reason 308218ee-646d-4a82-95fe-872f758f27e1
  7. Refund not accepted due to too much time played?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund not accepted due to too much time played?: So I recently bought a game called Green Hell (no offense to anyone who plays that) and requested a refund, I expected the game to be kinda like Grounded since that’s my fav game. Anyway onto the...
  8. Playing on TV has too much lag. Will buying a console give better performance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing on TV has too much lag. Will buying a console give better performance?: I am trying to play Game Pass games on my new Samsung TV, but there is too much lag. Internet speed is 15Mbps and I tried the network optimization recommendations with no luck. Would purchasing a...
  9. players have too much power

in XBoX on Consoles
    players have too much power: I was playing fortnite save the world, after a cpl good public matches i got into a match where i guy kept telling me to drop all my weapons. I told him no. He tried to invite me to a party, but...
  10. Power supply not working consistently. Xbox charges way too much to replace something that ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power supply not working consistently. Xbox charges way too much to replace something that ...: I am very frustrated. My Xbox has been having issues with the power supply recently. Sometimes the console will not turn on. Sometimes it will. It helps to reset the power supply, so I...