Too late to get the free upgrade to the Windows Store version?

Discus and support Too late to get the free upgrade to the Windows Store version? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have only just found out that I was eligible to get the Windows version for free. I bought the original from Mojang years ago. This is because I had... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by v1brate, Jun 14, 2020.

1. v1brate
    v1brate Guest

I have only just found out that I was eligible to get the Windows version for free. I bought the original from Mojang years ago.

This is because I had no PC for almost 6 months, and have only just built a new machine. I knew MS owned the game so I went to see if I could install their version and I find out it's $40.

Further investigation lead me to discover that there was a period when I could have used a code generated in Java Minecraft to get the Windows version, but that this expired a few weeks ago. I didn't receive
    any notification of this even though Mojang and MS must know my email (I use it to log in, obviously).

How are we supposed to know about this offer if they don't tell us? Are there any MS employees here that can help?

Thanks in advance for any help.

V

:)

v1brate, Jun 14, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

Sorry but limited.time promotions are limited for a reason and cannot be extended

Neither by ms employees or anyonr as ita a special.with the publisher and developer
  3. Deano_M_ Win User

i believe you can get it $33 on the store the starter pack. i haven't seen anywhere where you can get the game for free.
  4. Ryu Hayabusa KT Win User

Hello,

I am sorry for your problem. If I remember correctly I received an mail ( newsletter) to inform me of the offer and took advantage of it for a limited time.

Cordially

Ryu
  5. Smwutches Win User

Getting a free copy of Minecraft on Windows 10 after getting it on Xbox

No. There has not been a free version for the PC if you have the game for Xbox. There was a free upgrade if you had the Java edition for PC and upgraded to the Windows 10 version.
  6. JohnWalker69 Win User

Minecraft

It has been 3 months since this thread began.

I too have the DISC version. I know for a fact I have played more than 5 hours.

The pop-up directs me to go to the xBox store to get my free version. BOOM! Full Price.

How do we go about getting this Free Upgrade?
Thema:

1. Too late to get the free upgrade to the Windows Store version? - Similar Threads - Too late free

2. Hi xbox staff, Check this out before it's too late

in XboX Insiders
    Hi xbox staff, Check this out before it's too late: Look at this, and give me answer. When you get into handheld consoles, you have a lot of resources now, while SONY will put some of its games on PC. You just change it to Xbox and use Xbox Game...
  3. Is it too late to play fifa 22 now?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it too late to play fifa 22 now?: Please let me know if it is late, I will wait for FIFA 23. 60cf0d2f-4de4-4a02-8217-d9459e8a238f
  4. Too late to join the Skip-Ahead program?

in XboX Insiders
    Too late to join the Skip-Ahead program?: I'm interested in joining the Skip-Ahead program but I can't find the survey to sign up for it. Was it for a limited time? submitted by /u/Cloaked_Onyx [link] [comments]
  5. Did I join Insiders too late to download the Omega preview?

in XboX Insiders
    Did I join Insiders too late to download the Omega preview?: I had gotten an “invite” to join insiders a few months ago (possibly late last year) but only joined recently because I’ve been having stream quality issues while using the native twitch app on my...
  6. Am I too late to get Flight Simulator Alpha test?

in XboX Insiders
    Am I too late to get Flight Simulator Alpha test?: I Think I missed the last attempt to get into the program. is there any way to be invited? submitted by /u/antares076 [link] [comments]
  7. Forza 6 reward cars message but nothing showing? too late for the free #66 Ford GT code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 6 reward cars message but nothing showing? too late for the free #66 Ford GT code?: while playing forza 6 on Sunday night I went to the rewards section and it said redeem rewards, so i clicked redeem and it said that 2 cars were available or something, so i played a bit more and...
  8. preview member too late?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    preview member too late?: So, I've been on the preview program for a short time but i cant get the wireless display app in the store or start the quest on the preview quest page. how can i get this? is it too late and am...
  9. Games with gold too late?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games with gold too late?: I meant to download the new free gold game on xbox360, Burnout Paradise for the past week.. just kept forgetting to open the thing up and hit download, and then today when the clock struck...
  10. Too late to get into EA access?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Too late to get into EA access?: I just got into the xbox preview program (about 15 minutes ago to be exact). Does anyone have any idea if I will get an invite into EA access or is that completely over with?...