Tomb Raider

Discus and support Tomb Raider in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How Much Prettier is Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition? - IGN So can not wait 2f3b018d-7e21-402e-8f6f-3a51753c5f17 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by N7 Gh0stz, Jan 6, 2014.

1. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

Tomb Raider

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 6, 2014
  2. BigD18t
    BigD18t Guest
    BigD18t, Jan 6, 2014
  3. StuartATrueRed, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Karma403
    Karma403 Guest

Tomb Raider

Yep im excited for this game, didnt play it on last gen, just waiting for digital foundry to do an analysis to see which version to get

Karma403, Jan 6, 2014
  5. voteDC
    voteDC Guest
    I'm interested to see the improvements to TressFX.

-

When playing on my PC I found it really distracting because not all her hair was animated with the technology. So you'd have some hair flowing in the breeze and the rest of it absolutely solid, like she'd used concrete to fix it in place.

voteDC, Jan 6, 2014
  6. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    well i read the link i posted and its been all redone

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 6, 2014
  7. UrbanSandz
    UrbanSandz Guest
    I was really looking forward to getting this on the X1, but the recent sale on Amazon for $8 on PC was just too good to pass up.

With regard to the TressFX stuff, I hope they don't over do it. I played around a little with the settings on the PC version and found that it was just too erratic and looked out of place. It may have flowed better, but it didn't look more real, in fact
    it looked less realistic. The trailer linked by the OP above seems to show off a toned down look, which I think looks better.

UrbanSandz, Jan 6, 2014
  8. voteDC
    voteDC Guest

Tomb Raider

Just checked the video and to be honest it doesn't look any different.

-

However the picture quality of the video isn't that great, so perhaps it'll be a lot better when seen on a TV screen.

voteDC, Jan 6, 2014
  9. Arrrgh! I'm on the fence about this so bad... I played the 360 version and had fun with it. But, I'm not really the type to play a game (or even watch a movie) twice unless it's a really great game. I guess I could put it on my rental que, especially since
    that article said something about it including all the DLC? That might break up the feeling that I'm playing the exact same game all over again, yes?

A Blue Illusion, Jan 6, 2014
  10. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    Looks great! From the article it sounds fantastic but since I already played it on the 360 I will be skipping this. For those who haven't played the game yet, enjoy!

CRUZZifer, Jan 6, 2014
  11. ^^^

I'll do the same. I'll wait for a big price drop.

IngameInstincts, Oct 31, 2018
  12. playgirlkayls Win User

Backlog

Shadow of the tomb raider and rise if the tomb raider for me
  13. JoelAlves1987 Win User

Games You Beat - 2019 Edition

Tomb Raider

Rise of Tomb Raider

Shadown Of The Tomb Raider

Gears 2

Gears 3

Gears Jugdement

gears 5

assassins cred Ezio Colection
  14. N7 Gh0stz Win User

What is your pick for 2015 Game Of The Year?

Lei rise of the tomb raider has a FREE demo on the store and the first tomb raider is free with gold. rise of the tomb raider wont b free for a long time
  15. ILOVEBAY0n37T4 Win User

Your Top 5 Most Wanted Games of 2013

Tomb Raider

Tomb Raider

Tomb Raider

Tomb Raider

Tomb Raider

It is the only game I want. I am furious at Square Enix for putting the game back six months. Just what the heck are they doing that needed the game to be put back 6 months.

It is nice to see just how many people are wanting the game. From the trailers I have seen it looks incredible.
  16. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition Improvements (IGN)

The tomb raider devs said they have no plans for this new tomb raider to be on pc
Thema:

Tomb Raider

1. Tomb Raider - Similar Threads - Tomb Raider

2. Xbox x Rise of the tomb raider

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox x Rise of the tomb raider: I have received my new XBOX X and have have Rise of Tomb Raider , got the scene where Laura meets her mother in London, then it the screen goes white and l cannot continue the game . The game is...
  3. Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.: I was playing rise of the tomb raider on my Xbox series x. I was leaving the area after I collected the atlas and my game suddenly froze and then crashed. I reopened the game and when I looked at...
  4. I cant download rise of the tomb raider how can I ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download rise of the tomb raider how can I ?: I have a disc for Xbox one the consle I’m on and it doesn’t give me the option to download it. I went to the store and went to the game But it is not sold separately and doesn’t give me the option...
  5. Tomb Raider Definitive Edition crashes when loading saved game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tomb Raider Definitive Edition crashes when loading saved game: Tomb Raider Definitive Edition keeps on crashing back to Xbox home page when I load my saved game. It will go to the loading screen but then after a few seconds crash. How do i fix this?? I’m 47%...
  6. I cant start Rise of the Tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant start Rise of the Tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider: A month or two ago I bought Tomb Raider: Definitive Survivor Trilogy and started playing the first one, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition. I didn't open the other two games until I finished the...
  7. Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition sale Email Notification

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition sale Email Notification: Did anyone else receive this email notification for Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition? Despite the clear email details about the game being on sale for $5.99 it is not on sale at...
  8. Tomb Raider definitive edition keeps crashing on Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tomb Raider definitive edition keeps crashing on Series S: When playing Tomb Raider definitive edition on my Series S it will periodically freeze causing me to quit the game, restart it and have to play some sections over again. And after awhile it will...
  9. Bug de conquistas no Rise of the Tomb Raider

in XboX Insiders
    Bug de conquistas no Rise of the Tomb Raider: Mais alguém teve ou está com problema nas conquistas desse jogo? Eu fiz os requisitos necessários de 5 conquistas e todas elas bugaram e não desbloquearam (inclusive até repeti o processo para...
  10. tomb raider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    tomb raider: am playing tomb raider definitive edition have collected everything and got to chasm shrine and went to raise cage and all the wheels do i s spin and ideas hos to fix this?...