Tomb Raider Underworld backcompat issues

Discus and support Tomb Raider Underworld backcompat issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Not sure where to post it, hope here is a good place. I recently started playing Tomb Raider Underworld on my Xbox One(day one unit). The game plays... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Talented Lemon, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Tomb Raider Underworld backcompat issues

Not sure where to post it, hope here is a good place.

I recently started playing Tomb Raider Underworld on my Xbox One(day one unit). The game plays fine on the Xbox One with the exception of the "Southern Mexico" Level. During this mission I experienced stutters, several game crashes, random artifacts and
    textures that don't load. I had to load a save at the start of the level and repeat the first 30 min of that level 4 times before being able to complete it. Additionally I got "Lost Connection to Xbox Live" xbox360 error even though when going back to the
    Xbox One dash It would still be connected. Opening the 360 guide and clicking connect tended to fix it but still a little strange for the X360 emulator would lose connection when the XB1clearly did not.

I did take a screen shot of the missing textures if anyone at Microsoft is interested in seeing. Just figured I'd let you guys know

:)

Talented Lemon, Nov 30, 2017
  2. StuartATrueRed, Nov 30, 2017
  3. algun juego que me recomienden?

castlevania lords of chadows y tomb raider underworld simplemente excelente

CapitateFuture5, Nov 30, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey Talented Lemon! Check out the steps
    here
    and see if they help to get that level working properly. If the issues continue, please fill out the survey at the bottom so the right teams can be made aware. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Dec 1, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey Talented Lemon! Check out the steps
    here
    and see if they help to get that level working properly. If the issues continue, please fill out the survey at the bottom so the right teams can be made aware. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

DLC of TombRaider Legend and TombRaider UnderWorld

7. Bonien2 Win User

What was your all time favorite DLC pack?

dlc for tomb raider underworld
  8. DreadGrrl Win User

I can't play a game that I already had

There is no game simply named “Tomb Raider” that is backwards compatable.

There are three “Tomb Raider” games that are: Underworld, Anniversary, and Legend.
  9. dainja raas Win User

Looking for games that?

Also , Tomb Raider : Anniversary , Tomb Raider : Legend , Tomb Raider : Underworld , ok you may have to kill the odd thing here and there but all do require a modicum of logic and thought to get through .
Thema:

1. Tomb Raider Underworld backcompat issues - Similar Threads - Tomb Raider Underworld

2. Tomb Raider: Underworld on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tomb Raider: Underworld on Xbox 360: Hello everybody. Yesterday I bought game Tomb Raider: Underworld in Xbox Live Store. Payment was successful and I started to load. The game's load was almost end, but arised strange problem....
  3. Nákup hry - Tomb Raider Underworld (Mod Translation: Buying a game - Tomb raider Underworld)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nákup hry - Tomb Raider Underworld (Mod Translation: Buying a game - Tomb raider Underworld): Dobrý den, Při pokusu koupit hru - Tomb Raider Underworld, systém hlásí, že nelze nákup dokončit, abych zkusil později. Pokud zkusím koupit DLC, tak se nákup podaří. Nechápu toto chování. Přitom...
  4. Tomb Raider Underworld (download) on Xbox 360 will not load?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tomb Raider Underworld (download) on Xbox 360 will not load?: So i bought TR Underworld yesterday and downloaded it, when i started it from the 'my games' section the screen just went black (i could hear the 'Xbox' button sounds in the back ground) , I went...
  5. Tomb Raider Underworld Beneath the Ashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tomb Raider Underworld Beneath the Ashes: Hello! Why can not I buy and download Tomb Raider Underworld Beneath the Ashes DLC ??? Here is the error message - Here's the box: date: 2018-01-09 19:05:02 code: s: id: req: 500 I...
  6. Can't get Tomb Raider Underworld

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get Tomb Raider Underworld: Cant get Tomb Raider Underworld on Xbox one. It writes "Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again."ű What's the problem? 8c963d69-63b9-45dd-add1-c518713dc899
  7. Unable to play Tomb Raider Underworld disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play Tomb Raider Underworld disc: Tonb Raider Underworld disc will not play while i'm signed in to my profile and connected to the net. I have the disc installed to my hard drive and i have all dlc for this title but i do not have...
  8. Tomb Raider Underworld Missing from my games list.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tomb Raider Underworld Missing from my games list.: I didn't notice it until now but my Tomb Raider Underworld is missing from my play list. I don't believe I deleted it, at least I hope not. It was a free to play game. I wonder if I could download...
  9. Tomb Raider Underworld Bug [Help]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tomb Raider Underworld Bug [Help]: The "Master Swan Dive" achievement may not register even though all requirements have been met, please help me. 7554d472-4545-451b-b1dd-f8eb9abb0d43
  10. Tomb Raider - Underworld - losing saved progress

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tomb Raider - Underworld - losing saved progress: I know this one is an oldie but but Im so bored with new games I thought I would explore some older ones. Im really getting into TR: Underworld but I can't find an "Exit" to the game. I save...