Tomb Raider Definitive Edition Improvements (IGN)

Discus and support Tomb Raider Definitive Edition Improvements (IGN) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Article about the improvements in Tomb Raider Definitive Edition for next generation consoles. It will be 1080p & 30fps on both Xbox One and PS4 if... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Unreal Warfare, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Tomb Raider Definitive Edition Improvements (IGN)

Article about the improvements in Tomb Raider Definitive Edition for next generation consoles.

It will be 1080p & 30fps on both Xbox One and PS4 if what I have read previously is to be believed.

Link

:)

Unreal Warfare, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Tomb raider out now

NVM, found my answer on the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition FAQ:

Will Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition be available as a digital download?

Yes, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition will be available as a digital download on both the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 at launch.

Major Wreckus, Jan 6, 2014
  3. New XBOX One experience, I'm ready for it.

How is saying "Cortana go to Tomb Raider Definitive Edition" any more childish than saying "Xbox go to Tomb Raider Definitive Edition"?

NonSportsGirl, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Tomb Raider Definitive Edition Improvements (IGN)

Cheers for posting,iv no doubt it will be in 1080p,it aint been rushed.

xPsycoticBreakx, Jan 6, 2014
  5. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    i already posted about this last night

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 6, 2014
  6. WillSmithVXR
    WillSmithVXR Guest
    Is this the latest 360 tomb raider rehashed?

WillSmithVXR, Jan 6, 2014
  7. Nevermind. No harm done.

8. WillSmithVXR
    WillSmithVXR Guest

[quote user="ResidentWebbo"]

Yes it is.

[/quote]

In that case I already have the T shirt.

'

Perhaps Multiplayer Will be better?

WillSmithVXR, Jan 6, 2014
  9. Thanks to vG,I didnt see,Its my wife mainly that played this tomb raider on the 360,I thought it was pretty awesome,so buzzin its coming on xb1,it will do for another upgraded 360 game of the tomb raider genre,the MP wasnt everyones cup of tea,but when is
    it ever,defo pre ordering tomorrow nways,hope to see those who are gonna get it on xb1 when it lands.The mild horror aspect to it,is what is pushing me to buying it without a doubt,the MP will be just for fun,but who knows look at the difference in lego 360
    and lego xb1,monumental,along with bf4 when it actually works.

xPsycoticBreakx, Jan 6, 2014
  10. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    That's just it it's more the upgraded the whole game has been redone the devs have even said tomb raider on the xboxone and ps4 look better and have better effects then the PC version that's y I am getting it again I already played it on the Xbox 360

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 6, 2014
  11. I have it on Steam. I will still be buying this version. I foresee an update to the PC version though mind. No real reason not to.

12. Whagi
    Whagi Guest
    I take it we will have a whole set of new achievements for this version also, even though technically, it is the same game?

Whagi, Jan 6, 2014
  13. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

The tomb raider devs said they have no plans for this new tomb raider to be on pc

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 6, 2014
  14. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    Yeah, because Squeenix hates money, right?

What do you think it was developed on?

IceStorm III, Jan 7, 2014
  15. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Ice storm they said it not me it was on IGN that they ain't making it for pc

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 7, 2014
Thema:

1. Tomb Raider Definitive Edition Improvements (IGN) - Similar Threads - Tomb Raider Definitive

2. Xbox x Rise of the tomb raider

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox x Rise of the tomb raider: I have received my new XBOX X and have have Rise of Tomb Raider , got the scene where Laura meets her mother in London, then it the screen goes white and l cannot continue the game . The game is...
  3. Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.: I was playing rise of the tomb raider on my Xbox series x. I was leaving the area after I collected the atlas and my game suddenly froze and then crashed. I reopened the game and when I looked at...
  4. I cant download rise of the tomb raider how can I ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download rise of the tomb raider how can I ?: I have a disc for Xbox one the consle I’m on and it doesn’t give me the option to download it. I went to the store and went to the game But it is not sold separately and doesn’t give me the option...
  5. Tomb Raider Definitive Edition crashes when loading saved game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tomb Raider Definitive Edition crashes when loading saved game: Tomb Raider Definitive Edition keeps on crashing back to Xbox home page when I load my saved game. It will go to the loading screen but then after a few seconds crash. How do i fix this?? I’m 47%...
  6. I cant start Rise of the Tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant start Rise of the Tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider: A month or two ago I bought Tomb Raider: Definitive Survivor Trilogy and started playing the first one, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition. I didn't open the other two games until I finished the...
  7. Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition sale Email Notification

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition sale Email Notification: Did anyone else receive this email notification for Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition? Despite the clear email details about the game being on sale for $5.99 it is not on sale at...
  8. Tomb Raider definitive edition keeps crashing on Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tomb Raider definitive edition keeps crashing on Series S: When playing Tomb Raider definitive edition on my Series S it will periodically freeze causing me to quit the game, restart it and have to play some sections over again. And after awhile it will...
  9. Bug de conquistas no Rise of the Tomb Raider

in XboX Insiders
    Bug de conquistas no Rise of the Tomb Raider: Mais alguém teve ou está com problema nas conquistas desse jogo? Eu fiz os requisitos necessários de 5 conquistas e todas elas bugaram e não desbloquearam (inclusive até repeti o processo para...
  10. tomb raider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    tomb raider: am playing tomb raider definitive edition have collected everything and got to chasm shrine and went to raise cage and all the wheels do i s spin and ideas hos to fix this?...