Tomb Raider and first Mirror's Edge Game disappeared from my account after uninstall

Discus and support Tomb Raider and first Mirror's Edge Game disappeared from my account after uninstall in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I haven't played Xbox in a while but I tried to play these two games today but when I launched them I got a message asking if I "Owned this game or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Henry Meads, Oct 10, 2022.

1. Henry Meads
    Henry Meads Guest

Tomb Raider and first Mirror's Edge Game disappeared from my account after uninstall

I haven't played Xbox in a while but I tried to play these two games today but when I launched them I got a message asking if I "Owned this game or app?". I tried restarting my Xbox but it still didn't work so I uninstalled them and was going to try to reinstall them but they just disappeared from my account altogether and I can't find them anywhere. I remember playing both games a couple years back so I don't know why they just all of a sudden don't work anymore. If I remember correctly, I got Mirror's Edge off of either Xbox Gold or I just flat out bought it and I think I got Rise of the Tomb Raider with my Xbox when I bought it. Any help would be appreciated as I just want to play my games again.

:)

Henry Meads, Oct 10, 2022
  2. Henry Meads Win User

Sadly, I am not able to find the games. However, I only see around 1/3 of the games I have ever played on there so is it possible I could've gotten it some other place? Also, it looks like the only games on there are games that I have purchased through the Microsoft store so the games I got with GOLD and with the Xbox purchase are not there, neither are any physical disc games I have.
  3. Henry Meads Win User

I did filter like in the picture. Also, I do not have a current subscription to GOLD but neither of the games, when they were installed, had the little GOLD icon next to them when I tried to play them like my old games with GOLD do.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Jus to confirm, did you filtered the order history like in the picture?

About games with gold, do you have a current live gold / game pass ultimate subscription?

According to the games with gold FAQ:

"You’ll no longer be able to access your Games with Gold titles if you cancel your subscription. However, if you decide to renew your subscription at any time, you’ll be able to access and play your previously redeemed Games with Gold titles again."

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-bil....

[​IMG]
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Henry

If you go to your Microsoft account order history here
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
    Are you able to see the games? (Make sure that change "3 months" filter and select "all available")

Also, in case you have more than one email address please check on each one
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Probably that's the reason about why your games with gold doesn't appear

If you don't mind, try subscribing to gold or use a trial if available and check

About the game Tomb raider game, if you're more than sure that's the account.
    You may need to reach Microsoft support with a valid proof of purchase (usually is the order number included in the email sent to you by Microsoft store associated with this transaction)

In that way they can check what's going on and restore the content of applicable
Thema:

1. Tomb Raider and first Mirror's Edge Game disappeared from my account after uninstall - Similar Threads - Tomb Raider Mirror's

2. Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.: I was playing rise of the tomb raider on my Xbox series x. I was leaving the area after I collected the atlas and my game suddenly froze and then crashed. I reopened the game and when I looked at...
  3. I cant download rise of the tomb raider how can I ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download rise of the tomb raider how can I ?: I have a disc for Xbox one the consle I’m on and it doesn’t give me the option to download it. I went to the store and went to the game But it is not sold separately and doesn’t give me the option...
  4. Tomb Raider Definitive Edition crashes when loading saved game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tomb Raider Definitive Edition crashes when loading saved game: Tomb Raider Definitive Edition keeps on crashing back to Xbox home page when I load my saved game. It will go to the loading screen but then after a few seconds crash. How do i fix this?? I’m 47%...
  5. I cant start Rise of the Tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant start Rise of the Tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider: A month or two ago I bought Tomb Raider: Definitive Survivor Trilogy and started playing the first one, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition. I didn't open the other two games until I finished the...
  6. Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition sale Email Notification

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition sale Email Notification: Did anyone else receive this email notification for Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition? Despite the clear email details about the game being on sale for $5.99 it is not on sale at...
  7. Tomb Raider definitive edition keeps crashing on Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tomb Raider definitive edition keeps crashing on Series S: When playing Tomb Raider definitive edition on my Series S it will periodically freeze causing me to quit the game, restart it and have to play some sections over again. And after awhile it will...
  8. Bug de conquistas no Rise of the Tomb Raider

in XboX Insiders
    Bug de conquistas no Rise of the Tomb Raider: Mais alguém teve ou está com problema nas conquistas desse jogo? Eu fiz os requisitos necessários de 5 conquistas e todas elas bugaram e não desbloquearam (inclusive até repeti o processo para...
  9. tomb raider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    tomb raider: am playing tomb raider definitive edition have collected everything and got to chasm shrine and went to raise cage and all the wheels do i s spin and ideas hos to fix this?...
  10. tomb raider definitive edition

in XBoX on Windows
    tomb raider definitive edition: I got all collectables all the way up to the gate and after burning the bar across the gate the wheel just spins like crazy and can't crank up gate same thing under another profile. Any Ideas what...