Tomb Raider achievements are broken, I think?

Discus and support Tomb Raider achievements are broken, I think? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I always feel that the Xbox One achievement notification is slightly laggy. I miss the Xbox 360 notification, it felt instant to me. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sword Style, Feb 1, 2014.

  1. Tomb Raider achievements are broken, I think?


    I always feel that the Xbox One achievement notification is slightly laggy. I miss the Xbox 360 notification, it felt instant to me.
     
    ResidentWebbo, Oct 31, 2018
    #31
  2. DocHolliday 7 Win User

    Tomb Raider achievements are broken, I think?

    Something I found to be glitchy or otherwise. When you put it on pause, if you make any sound at all, Kinect takes it off pause and the game resumes. Have noticed that in other games as well. You cough and it takes it off pause.
  3. IngameInstincts Win User

    Tomb Raider achievements are broken, I think?

    I was going to advice you to do a reboot but i read you already did. Hope your issue get solved soon.
  4. CAMARO Xlll Win User

    Tomb Raider achievements are broken, I think?

    I haven't had any of the issues I have unlocked all the ones that I should have so far. It is a hard game though. Good luck!
  5. Epic Louie Win User

    Tomb Raider achievements are broken, I think?

    [quote user="TheSpiralMatrix"]

    [quote user=""]

    I haven't had any issues with any achievements not unlocking.

    [/quote]

    such deep helpful comments.

    [/quote]

    Anytime!
  6. DocHolliday 7 Win User

    Tomb Raider achievements are broken, I think?

    She's one smart cookie. First achievement unlocked.
Thema:

Tomb Raider achievements are broken, I think?

Loading...
  1. Tomb Raider achievements are broken, I think? - Similar Threads - Tomb Raider achievements

  2. when i play tomb raider, the screen becomes white and i cannot fix this problem

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i play tomb raider, the screen becomes white and i cannot fix this problem: I started playing the revised version of Tomb Raider on XBOX. The screen turned white after the first five minutes. be4b059b-c510-4fe0-b15a-e9e9afca9780
  3. Xbox x Rise of the tomb raider

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox x Rise of the tomb raider: I have received my new XBOX X and have have Rise of Tomb Raider , got the scene where Laura meets her mother in London, then it the screen goes white and l cannot continue the game . The game is...
  4. Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.: I was playing rise of the tomb raider on my Xbox series x. I was leaving the area after I collected the atlas and my game suddenly froze and then crashed. I reopened the game and when I looked at...
  5. I cant download rise of the tomb raider how can I ?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download rise of the tomb raider how can I ?: I have a disc for Xbox one the consle I’m on and it doesn’t give me the option to download it. I went to the store and went to the game But it is not sold separately and doesn’t give me the option...
  6. Tomb Raider Definitive Edition crashes when loading saved game

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tomb Raider Definitive Edition crashes when loading saved game: Tomb Raider Definitive Edition keeps on crashing back to Xbox home page when I load my saved game. It will go to the loading screen but then after a few seconds crash. How do i fix this?? I’m 47%...
  7. I cant start Rise of the Tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant start Rise of the Tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider: A month or two ago I bought Tomb Raider: Definitive Survivor Trilogy and started playing the first one, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition. I didn't open the other two games until I finished the...
  8. Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition sale Email Notification

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition sale Email Notification: Did anyone else receive this email notification for Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition? Despite the clear email details about the game being on sale for $5.99 it is not on sale at...
  9. Tomb Raider definitive edition keeps crashing on Series S

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tomb Raider definitive edition keeps crashing on Series S: When playing Tomb Raider definitive edition on my Series S it will periodically freeze causing me to quit the game, restart it and have to play some sections over again. And after awhile it will...
  10. Bug de conquistas no Rise of the Tomb Raider

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug de conquistas no Rise of the Tomb Raider: Mais alguém teve ou está com problema nas conquistas desse jogo? Eu fiz os requisitos necessários de 5 conquistas e todas elas bugaram e não desbloquearam (inclusive até repeti o processo para...