Tomb Raider achievements are broken, I think?

Discus and support Tomb Raider achievements are broken, I think? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay so I've been playing Tomb Raider for the better part of the day and going for some achievements along the way. I just attempted to get the one for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sword Style, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest

Okay so I've been playing Tomb Raider for the better part of the day and going for some achievements along the way. I just attempted to get the one for making a guy drop an explosive that kills two people. I thought I got it, but nothing popped so I figured
    the other guy must have survived. I then went for the one you get for shooting dynamite out of the air. After I did it and nothing popped I went to look at my achievements, and both of them had unlocked as well as a few others that were not there the last
    time I looked an hour ago.

I also notice that the gamerscore that's displayed on Xbox Home is different than what is displayed when I open up the achievements screen. I know I'm connected to XBL since I can view my friends list and watch people's clips. Is there something going on
    here that I don't know about? Has anyone else had a problem with achievement notifications not appearing?

:)

Sword Style, Feb 1, 2014
  2. Question about Forza 5 "GOTY" Edition

If it's anything like Tomb Raider and Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition yes the achievements are present for both games. I played Tomb Raider on my 360 and bought the DE for the XB1 and just started playing it and got my first achievement on that version.

Will Deal 777, Feb 1, 2014
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    onyxishere, Feb 1, 2014
  4. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

I know you said you are connected now but by any chance did you play offline at any point? as I believe if you play Xbox One offline the achievements don't pop up on screen, they only update when you next connect.

Lofty Who, Feb 1, 2014
  5. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest
    No, I've been connected the whole time and exchanging messages with a friend.

Sword Style, Feb 1, 2014
  6. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Did u shot the explosive and I think it's gotta kill the guy that drops it and 2 others

N7 Gh0stz, Feb 1, 2014
  7. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Odd.

Hopefully someone else can help as I'm really unsure unless Xbox Live is having some issues, I remember last year it had some problems and people reported it showing different Gamerscore depending where they looked, it just wasn't updating properly.

Lofty Who, Feb 1, 2014
  8. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest

[quote user="N7 Gh0stz"]

Did u shot the explosive and I think it's gotta kill the guy that drops it and 2 others

[/quote]I have them both unlocked when I look at my achievements through the console. The problem is that I'm not receiving notifications and my gamerscore is not updating on Xbox Home.

Sword Style, Feb 1, 2014
  9. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    If you check the link below, there's people ( not exactly the problem you have ) reporting issues with the achievements not tracking properly "in-game" and showing the wrong amount to what they have, maybe there's just a few issues with the game?

www.xboxachievements.com/.../forumdisplay.php

Lofty Who, Feb 1, 2014
  10. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest
    Yeah, I have that problem as well. I haven't unlocked the achievement for 50 head shots yet. And I haven't exactly been counting, but I'm pretty sure I have close to 100.

Sword Style, Feb 1, 2014
  11. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Another link to check here.

A few people reported getting no notifications for achievements, party invites, a few suggestions in there but a few mentioned ...

Turning the instant-on mode off and restarting the xbox made it work for me.

Might be worth a shot?

Xbox One Achievements Not Popping Up - XboxAchievements.com

Lofty Who, Feb 1, 2014
  12. Hey sword, my issue wasn't with Tomb Raider, but yesterday while playing Halo Spartan Assault I finished all the missions with a gold star and didn't get the achievement.

-

Looking at the achievement on the console it even showed I had completed 100% of the requirements, so randomly about 3 hours later and after I had already unlocked more achievements, 117 (complete all gold stars) unlocked and it even positioned itself behind
    the other achievements in the list as if it knew it was unlocked before them.

-

So if you go and check it will show you a percentage of how close you are to getting the achievement, at least then you know if the system recognises you've met the requirements.

DigitalAssassin, Feb 1, 2014
  13. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest

I just checked, none of the achievements for this game are showing any progress at all :-(

Sword Style, Feb 1, 2014
  14. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest
    Apparently, my notification problem went beyond this game. I just rebooted my console and discovered I got a couple party invites I never saw. Hopefully the reboot resolves the issue.

Sword Style, Feb 1, 2014
  15. That doesn't sound good, though I just read others were having similar issues with the progress tracker and still eventually got the achievements

www.gamefaqs.com/.../68457048

-

It's the gamer score not calculating properly that's not good and I haven't found any similar issues. Has it moved on xbox.com from Tomb Raider at all? Maybe it's as simple as a profile re-download, though I'd only suggest that if your gamer score has moved
    on the website.

DigitalAssassin, Feb 1, 2014
Thema:

1. Tomb Raider achievements are broken, I think? - Similar Threads - Tomb Raider achievements

2. Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.: I was playing rise of the tomb raider on my Xbox series x. I was leaving the area after I collected the atlas and my game suddenly froze and then crashed. I reopened the game and when I looked at...
  3. I cant download rise of the tomb raider how can I ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download rise of the tomb raider how can I ?: I have a disc for Xbox one the consle I’m on and it doesn’t give me the option to download it. I went to the store and went to the game But it is not sold separately and doesn’t give me the option...
  4. Tomb Raider Definitive Edition crashes when loading saved game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tomb Raider Definitive Edition crashes when loading saved game: Tomb Raider Definitive Edition keeps on crashing back to Xbox home page when I load my saved game. It will go to the loading screen but then after a few seconds crash. How do i fix this?? I’m 47%...
  5. I cant start Rise of the Tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant start Rise of the Tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider: A month or two ago I bought Tomb Raider: Definitive Survivor Trilogy and started playing the first one, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition. I didn't open the other two games until I finished the...
  6. Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition sale Email Notification

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition sale Email Notification: Did anyone else receive this email notification for Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition? Despite the clear email details about the game being on sale for $5.99 it is not on sale at...
  7. Tomb Raider definitive edition keeps crashing on Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tomb Raider definitive edition keeps crashing on Series S: When playing Tomb Raider definitive edition on my Series S it will periodically freeze causing me to quit the game, restart it and have to play some sections over again. And after awhile it will...
  8. Bug de conquistas no Rise of the Tomb Raider

in XboX Insiders
    Bug de conquistas no Rise of the Tomb Raider: Mais alguém teve ou está com problema nas conquistas desse jogo? Eu fiz os requisitos necessários de 5 conquistas e todas elas bugaram e não desbloquearam (inclusive até repeti o processo para...
  9. tomb raider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    tomb raider: am playing tomb raider definitive edition have collected everything and got to chasm shrine and went to raise cage and all the wheels do i s spin and ideas hos to fix this?...
  10. tomb raider definitive edition

in XBoX on Windows
    tomb raider definitive edition: I got all collectables all the way up to the gate and after burning the bar across the gate the wheel just spins like crazy and can't crank up gate same thing under another profile. Any Ideas what...