Today's update took Edge away. Not in Apps, pin just launches Store to a Something Went...

Discus and support Today's update took Edge away. Not in Apps, pin just launches Store to a Something Went... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/CyberKnight1 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CyberKnight1, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Today's update took Edge away. Not in Apps, pin just launches Store to a Something Went...

/u/CyberKnight1, Aug 4, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. XXsauronjagXX Win User

Twitch error code 0x00000003

Specifically from the home menu, pinned apps menu and also from the store and launching it from there
  3. Joe Raymond Win User

Microsft Ultimate Word Games not loading

Okay, good. I'm not the only one with this issue. It just started for me today. Game wouldn't launch so I went to Store and it's stuck on Update Available. UPDATE: uninstalling and reinstalling fixed the issue. I did not lose data in the process.
  4. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Xbox One game updates not showing up

Game updates seem to always disappear if you don't finish them and turn off your console. They will always be there you just have to launch the game and it will resume downloading. Which means going to the xbox store, clicking on the game if you pinned
    it to the dashboard or going through my games and apps to find them.
  5. Tzar of kaos Win User

Any one else getting to this point?

I don't see why use pins when in a simple sentence,you can launch a game or an app.....

I don't use pin anymore,i just pin 6 apps to have a more colorful dashboard. :)
  6. 5401ad86-114e-4a20-8 Win User

Daily Challenges not downloading

I just got this same code 002000 on Daily Challenges with Mahjong, but fixed it right away. This is how: I unpinned from Start (the shortcut tile) and went to my apps list and re-pinned to start. The app was not out of date, but the shortcut tile was.
    Simple. So this worked and I got into daily challenges.
Thema:

Today's update took Edge away. Not in Apps, pin just launches Store to a Something Went...

1. Today's update took Edge away. Not in Apps, pin just launches Store to a Something Went... - Similar Threads - Today's update took

2. I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...: So I've been dealing with my Xbox having a constant removal on my home on my Xbox whenever I game share with my two friends and it keeps on removing itself when it's activated and just bugs the...
  3. When i hopped on my xbox today, i turned on with a high contrast, i dont know how to turn...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i hopped on my xbox today, i turned on with a high contrast, i dont know how to turn...: How do i get rid of the high contrast on my xbox, i cant see anything on my screen 0447d0b0-2a39-4589-8dd3-8b2137994f52
  4. I had a gift card yesterday but i used it and had 0.51 on it and today i bought a £5 gif...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a gift card yesterday but i used it and had 0.51 on it and today i bought a £5 gif...: I had a gift card yesterday but i used it and had 0.51 on it and today i bought a £5 gif card but when i go to pay it onky says i have 0.51 how can i fix this 021c67f3-a7d5-4eca-ab41-70235782c6ec
  5. Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took...: Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took restart and i lost that recording how can i restore that ? 35300058-82da-4e73-a0b1-15ba50a6d7b6
  6. Xbox accessories app no longer opening up windows 11 pro. Worked fine till today

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox accessories app no longer opening up windows 11 pro. Worked fine till today: As in title, tried uninstalling, reinstalling, clicking on repair etc , nothing, royal pain this is. Just does not boot up when clicked on f4c1b286-3e6d-4d23-babd-4a9ae7cb69a0
  7. Headset chat mixer not working after today's update and yes I've done everything that's...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headset chat mixer not working after today's update and yes I've done everything that's...: After today's update my game audio just went out so I went to headset chat mixer and it's stuck on full greyed out 02dceb11-dc0b-483b-9278-0038380bb13e
  8. Xbox one OG stuck at Preparing COnsole after system update today,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one OG stuck at Preparing COnsole after system update today,: Xbox one OG stuck at Preparing COnsole after system update today, I went through all forums and steps but still the same. Now i have left with option to get OSU2 update first or OSU. Because i can...
  9. Grounded Public Test for Update 1.3 Available for Xbox Insiders Today!

in XboX Insiders
    Grounded Public Test for Update 1.3 Available for Xbox Insiders Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  10. Update Boot Loop After Today's (7/19/23) Update

in XboX Insiders
    Update Boot Loop After Today's (7/19/23) Update: Turned on my Xbox Series X today and it's stuck in an update boot loop. It will come to the home screen and ask to install the same 577mb update. Only way to bypass is to stay offline. Power...