today's classic challenge does not work

Discus and support today's classic challenge does not work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; daily one or two games give problems like not loading. 808cfd01-aa66-406f-8baf-7d8fc22dd041 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by padoorramaswamy, Feb 21, 2014.

  1. today's classic challenge does not work


    daily one or two games give problems like not loading.

    :)
     
    padoorramaswamy, Feb 21, 2014
    #1
  2. Grafikehl
    Grafikehl Guest
    forzathon problem

    Can someone help? I have the same issue. I can complete every Challenge, but it didn't show up as completed.

    I drove a Goliath-Championship and won. But the challenge "win a challnge in a Camaro" didn't showed up as completed.

    (Drove it with a Classic Muscle Camaro) Also the "win 3 races with a classic muscle" dint work. And "create a bucket list and win" does not work either. :/
     
    Grafikehl, Feb 21, 2014
    #2
  3. SandyG.
    SandyG. Guest
    Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge 12/6/17

    Today's Daily Challenge : Tri-Peaks Challenge

    The cards are frozen and will not move to play this challenge.
     
    SandyG., Feb 21, 2014
    #3
  4. Coreysito
    Coreysito Guest

    today's classic challenge does not work

    Hi WorldSinger085,

    We are aware of an issue with some of the daily challenges for Windows 8 users. We are working hard on getting a fix out as soon as possible because we realize the month is nearly over. We are sorry for the inconvenience,
     
    Coreysito, Feb 24, 2014
    #4
  5. Coreysito Win User

    today's classic challenge does not work

    Hi WorldSinger085,

    We are aware of an issue with some of the daily challenges for Windows 8 users. We are working hard on getting a fix out as soon as possible because we realize the month is nearly over. We are sorry for the inconvenience,
  6. BernadetteMcKee Win User

    Microsoft Mahjong

    Same problem here, too. It started yesterday with the Classic Challenge and now today it's the Lightning Challenge. After clicking on it, the little loading button just does its twirling around continuously and that's as far as it goes. Please fix this.
  7. SporeKubus2008 Win User

    2014-02-03 Classic daily challenge

    Having the same problem in Germany (Europe). Only today classic easy daily challenge.
  8. Grafikehl Win User

    forzathon problem

    Can someone help? I have the same issue. I can complete every Challenge, but it didn't show up as completed.

    I drove a Goliath-Championship and won. But the challenge "win a challnge in a Camaro" didn't showed up as completed.

    (Drove it with a Classic Muscle Camaro) Also the "win 3 races with a classic muscle" dint work. And "create a bucket list and win" does not work either. :/
  9. BernadetteMcKee Win User

    X Box Microsoft Mah Jong

    This problem has hit a lot of players this week. I encountered the same thing on Feb. 3 & 4th. First it was the Classic Challenge game on the 3rd and then the Lightning Challenge on the 4th. I've already posted regarding this as other players have, too.
    I believe it is being looked into but as of yet those two challenges still are not loading for me. I've tried several times yesterday and today with no luck. The Challenge games today worked smoothly with no glitch. So, let's all hope the problem is found
    and resolved, and then we can all go back an play the ones missed. Even if you miss a few challenges each month, it's possible to still accumulate enough points to reach the gold medal.
Thema:

today's classic challenge does not work

Loading...
  1. today's classic challenge does not work - Similar Threads - today's classic challenge

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Disk to digital success for today

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk to digital success for today: Halo: The Master Chief Collection Halo 5: Guardians LEGO Worlds Gears of War Ultimate Edition Rare Replay Ori and the Will of the Wisps Zumba Fitness World Party Madden NFL 18: G.O.A.T....
  5. Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today: Xbox is rolling out its Disc-to-Digital Licensing test to select Xbox Insiders today. The feature can convert eligible Xbox One and Xbox Series X game discs into digital licenses, >Xbox Play...
  6. Disc to Digital Program Starting Today?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Program Starting Today?: Isn’t today the day for Insiders? I haven’t found any notice or instructions. submitted by /u/NeoGeoPenguin [link] [comments]
  7. Beginning today, XBOX players who sign in on Xbox consoles, the Xbox app, or PC will...

    in XboX Insiders
    Beginning today, XBOX players who sign in on Xbox consoles, the Xbox app, or PC will...: Im having trouble getting it on another account should I just wait it out? submitted by /u/partyparker121 [link] [comments]
  8. Enter The Pit: XBOX Insiders Can Play Pit of Goblin Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    Enter The Pit: XBOX Insiders Can Play Pit of Goblin Today!: [IMG] Ever wanted to be a filthy goblin with questionable life choices? XBOX Insiders are invited to descend into the PIT OF GOBLIN playtest! Scavenge for loot, survive deadly depths, keep your...
  9. Nobody codes in X today, I can’t share there because there are so many applications

    in XboX Insiders
    Nobody codes in X today, I can’t share there because there are so many applications: Please submitted by /u/Queasy-Selection-934 [link] [comments]
  10. Reforj Insider Preview – New Feature-Packed Update is Available Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    Reforj Insider Preview – New Feature-Packed Update is Available Today!: [IMG] Title Update 7 is feature-packed and finally here! Experience new Mobs, Farming, Circuits, 8-player support, Emotes, and new Sculpting Tools! Check the Xbox Insider Hub to join....