Today my Xbox one console got e102 error

Discus and support Today my Xbox one console got e102 error in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was playing tekken 7 the game froze then it told me to clear saved game cache. I did xbox shutoff. Then it was stuck on green screen for 15 mins now... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/meko187, Apr 16, 2020.

  1. /u/meko187
    /u/meko187 Guest

    Today my Xbox one console got e102 error


    I was playing tekken 7 the game froze then it told me to clear saved game cache. I did xbox shutoff. Then it was stuck on green screen for 15 mins now xbox won't load it keeps going to trouble shoot screen. When I try to factory reset picking either option delete every or keep saved games it brings me to another restart or trouble shoot. Its like a loop. Idk what to do it doesn't let me factory reset at all.

    submitted by /u/meko187
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/meko187, Apr 16, 2020
    #1
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

    What is system error E102 00000C01 80070003

    Hello Goosemanfu,

    Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are experiencing the E102 Error code on your Xbox One. Is this correct? If you haven't already, please check out this support article: Error
    E102 occurs when you try to turn on your Xbox One console


    Follow the steps for "E102" and let us know the results!
  3. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

    TV signal and a frozen console

  4. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

    E102 problems major

  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

    Xbox one x

  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

    Still getting e102 code.

    Hi there Joe,

    Thanks for the reply. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the E102 error on the Xbox One.

    I recommend to try the following article:
    Troubleshoot Xbox One startup errors
    (E102).

    Try this and let us know the results.
Thema:

Today my Xbox one console got e102 error

Loading...
  1. Today my Xbox one console got e102 error - Similar Threads - Today console got

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Disk to digital success for today

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk to digital success for today: Halo: The Master Chief Collection Halo 5: Guardians LEGO Worlds Gears of War Ultimate Edition Rare Replay Ori and the Will of the Wisps Zumba Fitness World Party Madden NFL 18: G.O.A.T....
  5. Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today: Xbox is rolling out its Disc-to-Digital Licensing test to select Xbox Insiders today. The feature can convert eligible Xbox One and Xbox Series X game discs into digital licenses, >Xbox Play...
  6. Beginning today, XBOX players who sign in on Xbox consoles, the Xbox app, or PC will...

    in XboX Insiders
    Beginning today, XBOX players who sign in on Xbox consoles, the Xbox app, or PC will...: Im having trouble getting it on another account should I just wait it out? submitted by /u/partyparker121 [link] [comments]
  7. Did an update go out today that messed up anyone elses console?

    in XboX Insiders
    Did an update go out today that messed up anyone elses console?: Turned on my Xbox today and was met with a "there was a problem with this update screen" it wont connect to the internet. Ive power cycled, reset router, done everything. Is this just a wait and...
  8. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  9. My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

    in XBoX on Windows
    My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...: My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it still isn't working I have unplugged my console also restarted it can someone sort it out or help me im desperate really....
  10. Xbox one OG stuck at Preparing COnsole after system update today,

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one OG stuck at Preparing COnsole after system update today,: Xbox one OG stuck at Preparing COnsole after system update today, I went through all forums and steps but still the same. Now i have left with option to get OSU2 update first or OSU. Because i can...