To which Email did I migrate my Minecraft to?

Discus and support To which Email did I migrate my Minecraft to? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, when migrating my Minecraft account with the help of a Microsoft Email, I forgot which one it was. I tried every microsoft Email I know of, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Leon BW_Profi, Mar 18, 2023.

1. To which Email did I migrate my Minecraft to?

Hi, when migrating my Minecraft account with the help of a Microsoft Email, I forgot which one it was. I tried every microsoft Email I know of, but dont seem to know the actual one.

:)

Leon BW_Profi, Mar 18, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Hi, when migrating my Minecraft account with the help of a Microsoft Email, I forgot which one it was. I tried every microsoft Email I know of, but dont seem to know the actual one.
    No one would be able to tell you that unfortunately.

Youd have to just login to every single Microsoft account you have until you find the one that has your minecraft profile on it
  3. Katling28 Win User

Minecraft migration game lost

i play Minecraft on the PC .

I did get a confirmation email on the migration.
  4. TheCosmo Win User

I forgot which Microsoft email I migrated my minecraft account to

Hey there, thanks for getting back with a response

First of all, I stated that I had forgotten the email that had been used to migrate my Minecraft account as what I said on my first email. Is there potentially i could take a look on what emails i used to migrate my Minecraft account? I do infact own the very first email that was used after the purchase of the minecraft account itself which was on 2019 ish.

Thanks
  5. Kikabea100 Win User

My migrated Minecraft account was hacked and I am unable to access it

so there is no way I can't access my migrated minecraft account (I don't remember the email that was created when the account was migrated, only the original email used for the creation of the minecraft account)?
  6. Bogdan Romanescu Win User

Hello, my minecraft account got stolen.

My account in minecraft got stolen was migrated on this account they ve changed the email adress on my minecraft acount that was migrated on this **** **** platform.
Thema:

1. To which Email did I migrate my Minecraft to? - Similar Threads - Email did migrate

2. Why did my refund get denied it was under 14 days it denied without even sending a email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my refund get denied it was under 14 days it denied without even sending a email: I sent out a refund because there was a game I didn't want and it rejected it despite under 14 days and I didn't even get a email even when it said I would 193f28e6-053f-4948-b63e-58110d2634e3
  3. My email address is linked to two usernames with Microsoft that I did not create

in XBoX Accessibility
    My email address is linked to two usernames with Microsoft that I did not create: Help - I am trying to login to Xbox and it looks like my email account was hacked to create new usernames for Microsoft and my Xbox profile from someone in Korea. I can't login to the account to...
  4. Where did my email go? Xbox rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Where did my email go? Xbox rewards: Hiya there, I claimed 150 entrees for the xbox one series X and it said that I would receive an email but I haven't received an email, but the points got taken out of my account so I'm guessing...
  5. I bought minecraft but did not reiceive any email or validation from Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought minecraft but did not reiceive any email or validation from Microsoft: Hi support team, today i have bought minecraft bedrock and java version for 29.99 euro but i havent received any code or be able to download the game at all. i have used my microsoft account as...
  6. Why did my email have 2 microsoft accounts in which my minecraft is not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my email have 2 microsoft accounts in which my minecraft is not working: I Had an minecraft account on my this account but the yesterday i tried to log in in Microsoft website and it said "account doesnt exist" then they said to make a new account (this one) and they...
  7. Why did my friend get an email saying I got them banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did my friend get an email saying I got them banned?: Hello. So today me an my friend both had issues with xbox live service's. My friend got a message from xbox stating their account has been banned, finally got it resolved and he got an email from...
  8. Did anyone else have to use the chat support? Gabrielle asked for my email, then tried to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did anyone else have to use the chat support? Gabrielle asked for my email, then tried to...: A Microsoft agent named Gabrielle just asked me for my email, then asked me to prove it was me by telling her a verification code she was supposedly sending me... which was actually her asking my...
  9. I cant find to what email did my mojang minecraft account got migrated to.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant find to what email did my mojang minecraft account got migrated to.: I have a migrated minecraft account. When i logged into my minecraft account i couldnt play java nor bedrock edition. I asked support at mojang but no helpfull answer was given to me. when i first...
  10. Forgot password for Roblox account , did not register email or phone number on to it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgot password for Roblox account , did not register email or phone number on to it.: Can not find password Tried at least 1000 times 9b168812-b794-4635-8f89-cd075711d20d