To those who own Xbox one and ps4

Discus and support To those who own Xbox one and ps4 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I started to take ur comment into account till is aw u call the xboxone a bone then I lost all respect for ur comment pick 34. Everyone will have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by skorba71, Jan 4, 2014.

1. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

I started to take ur comment into account till is aw u call the xboxone a bone then I lost all respect for ur comment pick 34. Everyone will have there own opinions

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Ryse only got a 60 metascore (68 critics) 5.8/10 user review (of 725 reviewers) and a 6.8 on IGN : /

BizarroMantis, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Killzone Shadowfall didn't do a lot better with 74 metascore (84 critics) 7.2/10 user score and 8.0 on ign

4. To those who own Xbox one and ps4

Vulcan - That is the point. It is too black.

-

PC vs X1 - [View:]

X1 vs PS3 - [View:]

-

Please refer to the comparison videos, but you will be able to see what i am talking about, with regards to the blacks on many occassion during the comparison videos.

-

Please refer to outfit and Binoculars at 40sec on You can only just about see the flare attached to the top, and the binocs are very dark, with much detail hidden.

-

And 1.40, where the helicopter is coming towards you. The inside goes pitch black (completely), On the PS4 and PC there are shades within the inside.

-

1.54. The broken part of a building is again virtually pitch black, the PS4 and PC, has shading.

-

2.23. As you are sliding down the crumbling building. In the darkness in the bottom right hand corner, you lose his face and hand completely in the blacks

-

2.52 Where you are hanging onto your mate, Bottom left corner, In the PS4 and PC versions you can see a square pallet and 2 planks. In the X1 version it is completely black.

-

4.53, helicopter crash, When the helicopter crashes, the X1 versions turns into a solid black mass, covering the sparks and debris that show on the PS4 and PC.

-

5.49, Where are the bars on the downstairs window. On the PS4 and PC, there are clear visable bars, on the X1, it is virtually a black square. And the backs of the men running, turn straight in to black. On the ps4 and pc versions. You can see the bag bounce
    around and jacket of last man

-

That is what i am talking about when it comes to blacks. I have always agreed, the Xbox One looks brighter and crisper, and that is all good if that is what you prefer. Absolute Black. But i prefer shades. But if you compare the 3 versions, The PS4 is closer
    to the X1 graphically and colour wise. And when it comes to bench standards, that is what graphics are measured against. The PC.

HairyLoveSpuds, Jan 5, 2014
  5. ocelot20
    ocelot20 Guest
    Not got a XB1. But have had a few hours play in the last few days on one. My neighbour has one as well as a PS4. He has been away since last week and comes back next. Am keeping a eye on his house and feeding his ferret. He has given me permission to play
    on his XB1.

He only has 2 retail games Battlefield and FIFA (downloaded) and Killer Instincts. Not tried FIFA but have played BF4 online. Graphics not a hell of a lot of difference but PS4 version does look that little bit better. Killer Instincts is ok graphically ok
    gameplay a little to fast for me (am a Mortal Kombat guy). Does not have a patch on Injustice PS4 version sadlyp>

The online side is fine. Got into games easy not been disconnected or anything same with PSN on my PS4. BF4 did crash on me twice last week on XB1 but has been fine since. It crashed a few times on PS4 as well but not happened for a few weeks. Really not liking
    the XB1 controller. I don't know why but the RB and LB buttons feel awkwardly different. Was fine on 360. Really not liking the Windows 8 tiles. Am guessing it will work easier with Kinect (I would hope) but I don't think he has it plugged as I ant noticed
    it when I have been in there.

In my few hours of playing XB1. It is ok would not pay £430 for it. Maybe in a few years when it has more exclusives and costs around £250 new or pre owned. But it is ok not bad at all. But not great but then again I only tried 2 games.

ocelot20, Jan 5, 2014
  6. I wouldn't even notice those subtle differences while playing.

7. my Xbone is collecting dust.. Killer Instinct got boring fast and so did DR 3. PS 4's BF 4 is more fun, my buddies come to me to play it ( they didn't pre order PS 4 so had no choice but to get X1.).Any game i played on PS 4 never gave me trouble and looks
    amazing. My wife used X1 for Skype and was not satisfied with zoom ( you cannot zoom manually). Also, playing blu ray on X1 doesn't give me control options i want, PS 4 nailed Blu ray playing. I m not going to sell X1, but i do regret getting it early on since
    i barely use it...hopefully better gamers will come out soon.

BCEM HE CCATb, Jan 5, 2014
  8. To those who own Xbox one and ps4

I'm waiting for Fallout 4 if it ever comes out.

9. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Yh let's follow the reviews of gaming websites nah ur ok I'll review the game myself the highest reviewed game on ps4 is a ps3 indie game about a bloody flower

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 5, 2014
  10. Blitz23 NZ
    Blitz23 NZ Guest
    Got my ps4 the other day and love it. From what I have played the ps4 has a slight edge. Hasn't stopped me playing my x1 though. Both are great systems so just get the one that interests you more and forget the graphics arguments.

As for colour issues on ps4, I am yet to see any washed out colours? Everything is just as vibrant as on the x1.

Blitz23 NZ, Jan 5, 2014
  11. SP Rhino
    SP Rhino Guest
    @Blitz, i couldnt agree more, both machines are ,made for gamers, and i think both have great things to come, so it doesnt matter which you choose, or if you are lucky enough to own both just enjoy possibly the most exciting generations in gaming history,
    and to that end, i have just ordered a wii u, with the new Super Mario 3d World, because for me its only about the games, personally i would love to see all the major players put their exceedingly huge brains together and make one single killer piece of hardware,
    but iknow that is only ever going to be the PC......

SP Rhino, Oct 31, 2018
  12. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Yh let's follow the reviews of gaming websites nah ur ok I'll review the game myself the highest reviewed game on ps4 is a ps3 indie game about a bloody flower
  13. BizarroMantis Win User

I'm waiting for Fallout 4 if it ever comes out.
  14. PICK 34 Win User

I have both and both have good looking games but the multiplats look better on ps4. The games have less jaggies, better draw distances though it does appear a bit less vibrant than the bone versions. Either way the differences are minor either way you slice
    it. I also Haven't had any PSN I ssues aside from the first hour of release.
  15. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Well u seem to be the only one SP Rhino that's said battlefield looks better on the ps4 in these comments
  16. Lofty Who Win User

Bare in mind I've never been a person that goes looking for differences in visuals, all this 720/900/1080 etc just doesn't bother me.

I own both consoles and I've played Battlefield 4 and COD Ghosts on both, again I don't go looking for differences and to give a proper comparison you would need both running at the same time on the same model TV etc but from what I have played I'm struggling
    to see any difference.

The wife bought me Assassins Creed 4 on the PS4, brilliant game and fantastic to look at but according to a lot of people it looks better on the Xbox One, if this is true, does it bother me? not at all, I'm enjoying it regardless of which one may look slightly
    better.

So as others have said, I'd decide on what console has the most appealing line up of games, out or yet to be released.
Thema:

1. To those who own Xbox one and ps4 - Similar Threads - those own ps4

2. If I factory reset or I still have my accounts to re log into and my game progress on those...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I factory reset or I still have my accounts to re log into and my game progress on those...: My Xbox is trouble shooting or something like that and ive tried everything I could and I've had my Xbox for 8years. I'm scared if I partially factory reset my Xbox can I still log into my account...
  3. When people start the interaction how come they can still ban those who respond

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When people start the interaction how come they can still ban those who respond: Some one rage quit the game and then messaged me cursing at me. I responded and they went silent. I sent a 2nd message asking where they went and then they reported me and I got 2 strikes for...
  4. some of my games on my xbox one wont appear on my series X. Even though when i bought those...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    some of my games on my xbox one wont appear on my series X. Even though when i bought those...: like for example i cant play just cause 2 and forza horizon 3 on my series X even though it lets me download and play them on my xbox one. Like i own both games but they wont show up in my library...
  5. How do I remove those 4 other numbers from my gamertag without paying?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove those 4 other numbers from my gamertag without paying?: I wanted to change my user but I didn't read that there would be a random set of numbers so now my user is stuck as Gabo4663 6d0db505-4491-4566-9f66-94d3566d647b
  6. I can't message anyone and i checked for bans and strikes and i have neither of those, what...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't message anyone and i checked for bans and strikes and i have neither of those, what...: i tried signing out and signing in, didn't work, i tried checking for bans, had none, i tried checking strikes, had none, still can't message, what do i do? c7a6e80c-5f26-4f56-b659-97040dbe2723
  7. PSA for those who own or plan on buying Nier: Automata

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PSA for those who own or plan on buying Nier: Automata: Hello, I wanted to post a heads up for the game if anyone was having issues with crashing/cut scene, load times, achievements. First the crashing/cut scenes/ Load times/ or visual issues can be...
  8. Need of Dire Assistance! All those who own the DLC lend me your ears (eyes)!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need of Dire Assistance! All those who own the DLC lend me your ears (eyes)!: I have tried to purchase the expansion pass from the Xbox store, yet it tells me I have reached my spending limit. I have significant funds and waited to "Buy this tomorrow"(I haven't bought...
  9. Suggestion to Microsoft: downloadable games available live by for those who already own the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suggestion to Microsoft: downloadable games available live by for those who already own the ...: Hello, 've Posted here about disk (media) with original factory issue. I would suggest that Microsoft allows the customer be able to download games that have been bought in the media. That...
  10. Suggestion to Microsoft: downloadable games available live by for those who already own the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suggestion to Microsoft: downloadable games available live by for those who already own the ...: Hello, I've Posted here about disk (media) with original factory issue. I would suggest that Microsoft allows the customer be able to download games that have been bought in the media. That...