To the microsoft enforcement team

Discus and support To the microsoft enforcement team in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I dont know why i was coms Banned but you need to fix your enforcement website its currently not working for any of my devices... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GearsGhost96, Nov 28, 2021.

1. GearsGhost96
    GearsGhost96 Guest

I dont know why i was coms

Banned but you need to fix your enforcement website its currently not working for any of my devices

:)

GearsGhost96, Nov 28, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Microsofts enforcement team.

If you used profanity in your message to them, that's most likely why you received an instant suspension. Profanity is easier to see quickly (possibly automated) versus someone who doesn't which would require a more extensive investigation. Just because you receive an immediate suspension doesn't mean the other person goes unpunished. It can take some time for investigations to take place.
  3. Always-Tell-The-Trut Win User

Microsoft or Enforcement Team

Honestly i can still get another case review thank you very much :) for the other fake account and yeah yeah i know that i make big mistake thats why i want to apologize and tell them the truth. Plus they take it so seriously its not like we are
    hacking the White House, rubbing the bank, killing anyone or doing the dark web inside the console.
  4. bowski477 Win User

Microsofts enforcement team

If you have already filed a case review there is nothing further that can be done. The enforcement team does not use these forums.
  5. XBF - Amory Win User

There doesn't appear to be an outage on the Xbox Enforcement site. I recommend trying again from a device connected to the internet. It could be the device you're accessing it from--in this instance, I'm using my laptop to connect to the site.

Please make sure to review the directions on how to submit a case review at the Xbox Enforcement site.

As we cannot affect or help you with your case review here on Forums, I will be closing this thread for now. If you have other issues that persist, you are welcome to create a new thread.
  6. [Farscape] Win User

Microsoft or Enforcement Team

you wont get another case review, and you cannot take them to court, it is a private company using private servers that you access by accepting the terms, you broke the terms therefore you forfeit all licences on your account and your account.
Thema:

1. To the microsoft enforcement team - Similar Threads - microsoft enforcement team

2. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...
  3. Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up: Why don't Microsoft answer the phone or keep hanging up 8f537fc1-738c-4354-b32c-dc809e86171c
  4. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  5. Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?: I just had an enforcement action taken against my account because I put up an lfg that stated, and I will send a screenshot of what was stated in the lfg, letting people know not to spend money on...
  6. Why is Xbox enforcement so dishonest and disingenuous? Why do Microsoft enable Rockstar...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Xbox enforcement so dishonest and disingenuous? Why do Microsoft enable Rockstar...: I received yet another ban for simply stating fact. Rockstar is a child predator and MS is an enabler. These are not attacks on any individual. These statements aren't offensive to anyone. These...
  7. Why is Microsofts enforcement team so terrible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Microsofts enforcement team so terrible: I got a wrongful ban out of thin air at my appeal got denied and they won't do anything about it is there anything and I mean anything to get my newly bought console and account worth over 2 grand...
  8. The Enforcement Team Has Failed Microsoft Has Failed. I've Been Punished Without Warning...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Enforcement Team Has Failed Microsoft Has Failed. I've Been Punished Without Warning...: I had a gamer pic for two years, it was a picture of me in a pool. Yes i had no shirt on but it was not offensive. Someone complained on me ( probably a person i beat on COD) anyway now I have...
  9. is there anyway you can contact microsoft enforcement team when you get suspended even if...

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there anyway you can contact microsoft enforcement team when you get suspended even if...: I've just been suspended earlier today because I asked someone "what is bros loadout to take that long to beat ml lmao", ml is a boss in the game Terraria. I'm also wondering if you can get some...
  10. Anyone know the forms to become Microsoft enforcement?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know the forms to become Microsoft enforcement?: Does anyone know how to apply for Microsoft enforcement squad? I'd love to apply but idk if I can I'm disabled and on social security income plus im an ambassador already...