To support people

Discus and support To support people in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On xbox360, guy with gamertag called bobbyblanco1 threatened me with a swat. I thought this was a family friendly thing xbox, i mean really? Come on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by camojoker0514, Sep 16, 2017.

  1. To support people


    On xbox360, guy with gamertag called bobbyblanco1 threatened me with a swat. I thought this was a family friendly thing xbox, i mean really? Come on now.

    :)
     
    camojoker0514, Sep 16, 2017
    #1
  2. Reviewing xbox support people

    Is there anywhere to write a review for the support people? I just had an awesome lady named Valentina help me out and I want to be able to express how happy I am with the service.

    Thanks!
     
    LiekDaChampagne, Sep 16, 2017
    #2
  3. jstep
    jstep Guest
    Xbox One Party Chat Supports 8 People

    I'm curious to see what happens after launch. Note the Microsoft rep stated that "At launch" it will support 8 people at once. Thoughts? It sounds like they might have plans to change this down the road??

    Source: IGN
     
    jstep, Sep 16, 2017
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    To support people

    If you haven't done so already, you would need to file a complaint on him via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate him. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
     
    Smwutches, Sep 16, 2017
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    To support people

    If you haven't done so already, you would need to file a complaint on him via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate him. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
  6. Dtown23 Win User

    why is the support soo useless and can't help people?

    To follow up on what he said, you "representatives" represent Xbox in the worst way possible. It's actually impossible to speak with one of you directly outside of whining on the forums like this and the you just direct us to the support where, again, we can't contact you because your flow chart directs any and all criticism away from you.
  7. Smwutches Win User

    why is the support soo useless and can't help people?

    If you mean here on the forums, these are community supported (meaning fellow gamers), not official support. If someone doesn't know the answer, you may not get a reply. If you want to speak to official support, you would need to contact support directly. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. Dtown23 Win User

    why is the support soo useless and can't help people?

    I'd also like to point out that for some reason the site only allows me to reply to you. I can't edit previous posts, I can't reply to the other poster, my only option is to reply to you specifically. This is painfully indicative of the neglect towards user-friendliness with this company...
  9. Dtown23 Win User

    why is the support soo useless and can't help people?

    In short, seriously, send some suggestion to your higher up to make your users feel like your 'help' section isn't just an incinerator and maybe you'd get less complaints.
Thema:

To support people

Loading...
  1. To support people - Similar Threads - support

  2. When is the OSU update on the support page coming?10/8/26

    in XboX Insiders
    When is the OSU update on the support page coming?10/8/26: Mi xbox one s,running to SO 26100.9426, stop actualization in step 3,Help submitted by /u/Xboxer79 [link] [comments]
  3. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  4. Is Roadcraft supporter for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Roadcraft supporter for disc to digital?: Has anyone tried doing disc to digital for Roadcraft? Woops (title), "supporter" supposed to be "supported". submitted by /u/DragonKing027 [link] [comments]
  5. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  6. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  7. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  8. I’m an Xbox Insider in Omega. Can I request Alpha Skip-Ahead access? Xbox Support told me...

    in XboX Insiders
    I’m an Xbox Insider in Omega. Can I request Alpha Skip-Ahead access? Xbox Support told me...: : Can I request access to Alpha Skip-Ahead submitted by /u/xomar12 [link] [comments]
  9. Please enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces

    in XboX Insiders
    Please enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces: Hi everyone, and hopefully hi to the Xbox team. I wanted to share a bit of a hassle regarding my audio setup on Xbox Series X and suggest a feature that would make a huge difference for many...
  10. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...