"to make changes, sign in with the same account that signed up for this preview on this device"

Discus and support "to make changes, sign in with the same account that signed up for this preview on this device" in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was directed here by an xbox assistant, I can't un enroll from the xbox insiders program because I can't remember what account I enrolled on. I want... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/oTrxnz, Apr 28, 2020.

1. /u/oTrxnz
    /u/oTrxnz Guest

"to make changes, sign in with the same account that signed up for this preview on this device"

I was directed here by an xbox assistant, I can't un enroll from the xbox insiders program because I can't remember what account I enrolled on. I want to leave the early xbox update but I can't it says "to make changes, sign in with the same account that signed up for this preview on this device" problem is I don't know what account it was as i dont have access to my old accounts. There is no way I can get on that old account be it was a friends off 3 year ago can any of you help me please?

submitted by /u/oTrxnz
    [link] [comments]

/u/oTrxnz, Apr 28, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

xbox game pass windows 10

3. WPAK Win User

How do you make child changes take affect?

Hi there,

it often helps that after making changes the Child account needs to sign out and then sign in again on the device used befor changes will become active.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

How to pin in the new Xbox One Preview Update

Hey there II Vincenzo II.

Please make sure you're signed into the same account that original was invited and accepted into the preview :)
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Microsoft/Xbox Account signs out automatically on other devices

Hi Mike,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. If you are signing into the same account on multiple devices, this is why. You can only be signed in on one device at a time with an account. To prevent this you would need to make your kids an account.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Jesse E' Win User

enable multiplayer mode for Minecraft java pc windows (Microsoft account)

Xbox account and Microsoft account are the same thing. You can sign in with your Microsoft account and make the changed
Thema:

1. "to make changes, sign in with the same account that signed up for this preview on this device" - Similar Threads - changes sign same

2. I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...: I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it is not working 85030dd0-5b81-40e2-8236-3f93c068f373
  3. Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!: I am trying to change the microsoft main alias on a different account so I can change it to this email because I dont use the other one and its just a hastle to remember the password and sign in....
  4. Microsoft apps on my Laptop won't sign me in after i changed my Primary Email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft apps on my Laptop won't sign me in after i changed my Primary Email.: A few weeks ago i changed my Primary email from my dads to my own and afterwards any microsoft apps on my laptop(Xbox App, Microsoft store, onedrive, Etc.) won't let me sign in, as soon as i put...
  5. Skate 3 can't download after 80% and had to change region in order to sign into xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skate 3 can't download after 80% and had to change region in order to sign into xbox live: For some context I couldn't sign into my xbox account since 2021 on my xbox 360 and I thought changing my region from south africa to united states could allow me to sign in again and it worked...
  6. sign in status has changed” on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sign in status has changed” on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3.: I keep getting error message “Sign in Status is Changed” every day when I start Call of Duty 3 Modern Warfare. This just recently started happening. What is causing this?...
  7. security info change glitch..when attempting to sign into my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    security info change glitch..when attempting to sign into my xbox account: I recently changed the phone number linked to my Microsoft account, since then I have been unable to sign into my xbox account, I can login to my Microsoft account on my phone and computer with no...
  8. The Xbox app won’t let me change my account it only signs me on immediately

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Xbox app won’t let me change my account it only signs me on immediately: Every time I sign into the app on my windows PC it signs me into an account I don’t have an Xbox for. I wanted to switch my account but there’s no option. I’ve rest the entire app and deleted it...
  9. Long ago I paid to change my old gamer tag. When i sign on it shows my new gamer tag but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Long ago I paid to change my old gamer tag. When i sign on it shows my new gamer tag but...: Long ago I paid to change my old gamer tag. When i sign on it shows my new gamer tag but when I'm in the game in multiplayer it shows my old gamer tag. I need help fixing this for all to be the...
  10. father email to sign in with my xbox profile. Can email change from his to mine. IS there...

in XBoX on Windows
    father email to sign in with my xbox profile. Can email change from his to mine. IS there...: I dont want imformation lost on either end my father email to sign in with my xbox profile. Can email change from his to mine. IS there a way to unbind the email from my xbox ac to change it to...