To join or not to join?

Discus and support To join or not to join? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So, I can join Alpha Skip Ahead now, but I’m concerned. I know bugs are commonplace with this build, but my concern is if there are any console... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AveragePauly, Oct 10, 2019.

  1. To join or not to join?


    So, I can join Alpha Skip Ahead now, but I’m concerned. I know bugs are commonplace with this build, but my concern is if there are any console bricking bugs or bugs that take hours to resolve. My console is about a year old and is an Xbox One X, so I don’t think I should have any hardware issues as I take pretty good care of it. I read how people have gotten “bricked” consoles or lost all their data. I’ve also read some positive things, like how some have never had one issue, besides a lot of updates. I just want some thoughts, opinions, and advice on this before I do or do not join. Any help is greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/AveragePauly
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/AveragePauly, Oct 10, 2019
    #1
  2. UNR3MARKABLE Win User

    gears of war judgment demo

    JOIN MY CLAN

    JOIN MY CLAN

    JOIN MY CLAN

    JOIN MY CLAN

    JOIN MY CLAN

    JOIN MY CLAN

    JOIN MY CLAN
  3. UnbeatableKillr Win User

    Join

    steampunk98 can u play system links with me on cod black Ops
  4. UnbeatableKillr Win User

    Join

    how would u link yur online account with yur 360
  5. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

    Join

    Lemons are good and tasty.
  6. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

    joining

    Which specific error comes up? Would you be able to fill in the blanks of the following? That will help dissect the problem. Thanks.

    -

    What Country/State/Province do you live in?

    Modem brand & model number:

    Router brand & model number:

    If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?

    Things you have tried:

    Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown

    Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT?

    Any Error Codes you encounter:

    Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)?

    After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)

    W:

    X:

    Y:

    Z:

    ID:

    L:

    Q:

    T:

    D:

    S:

    C:
Thema:

To join or not to join?

Loading...
  1. To join or not to join? - Similar Threads - join join

  2. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  5. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  6. How to join the new Disc to Digital program?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to join the new Disc to Digital program?: Hello, how can I try this new function? I have downloaded the xbox insider app and joined the program? but not sure what to do next. Or has there been anything said about when it will be available...
  7. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  8. Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server

    in XboX Insiders
    Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server: [IMG] Hey XBOX Insiders! The Fallout 76 Public Test Server (PTS) is now available on XBOX for players who own Fallout 76 or have access through an active Game Pass subscription. This is your...
  9. How do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?: I haven't used Insider in a while and would like to try out the capture voice chat feature, but there doesn't seem to be any clear instructions. submitted by /u/woooshequalsgay [link] [comments]
  10. Wreck Runners – Join the XBOX Insider Playtest!

    in XboX Insiders
    Wreck Runners – Join the XBOX Insider Playtest!: [IMG] ⚠️ The Bermuda Triangle is calling. Crew up with up to 3 friends and dive into the first XBOX Insiders playtest for Wreck Runners! Explore abandoned wrecks, recover valuable salvage, and...