to help other about the cant save issue on cloud from 360 games to play in xbox one

Discus and support to help other about the cant save issue on cloud from 360 games to play in xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hey there i was struggling to find the answer till i did some old school 80's technical support on my own and if like me you play alot of the older... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PoweRknights, Nov 4, 2022.

1. PoweRknights
    PoweRknights Guest

to help other about the cant save issue on cloud from 360 games to play in xbox one

hey there i was struggling to find the answer till i did some old school 80's technical support on my own and if like me you play alot of the older game from 360 on your xbox one you might run into the cant save issue as your cloud is full, simply FIX here Hold double window button and the triple line button down at the same time , it pops up your old 360 could saves, delete old stuff and now your good to go. the reason i posted because there is no answer other then send it back for repairs, and thats not a good enough answer so yeah on the xbox one controller push both buttons down and walla you got games boys and gals. hope this helps

:)

PoweRknights, Nov 4, 2022
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox 360 games on a xbox one

Hey grahambarclay,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning how cloud saves for Xbox 360 games save to your Xbox One. If you never used an Xbox 360 in the past, you only need to play your Xbox 360 games on your Xbox One
    while your console is connected to Xbox Live and the saved data will automatically be

uploaded to the cloud
    . The support article we provided explains more about cloud saves. We hope this information helps
    grahambarclay!
  3. III Logical III Win User

A Question on Backwards Compatibility for Downloaded 360 games.

[quote user="FAQ"]

Q: Can I continue a game that I started on my Xbox 360?

A: If you have saved your games to the cloud from an Xbox 360, you will be able to continue that game on the Xbox One. Some titles do not support cloud storage. In those cases, game saves will not be recovered on the Xbox One. For help on saving your games
    to the cloud from your Xbox 360 console, check the following articles:

Setting up cloud storage on 360: support.xbox.com/.../cloud-save-games

Troubleshooting: support.xbox.com/.../cloud-save-troubleshoot

FAQ: support.xbox.com/.../game-saves-in-the-cloud-faq

[/quote]

Hi there! I believe this quote should cover your concerns.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks!
  4. Chargersbride Win User

Can I access my games memory or the Xbox’s memory system to recover saved progress in a game?

5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Cloud storage

6. III Logical III Win User

360 back compatible will our progress still be saved from the games we already had on the 360?

[quote user="FAQ"]

Q: Can I continue a game that I started on my Xbox 360?

A: If you have saved your games to the cloud from an Xbox 360, you will be able to continue that game on the Xbox One. Some titles do not support cloud storage. In those cases, game saves will not be recovered on the Xbox One. For help on saving your games
    to the cloud from your Xbox 360 console, check the following articles:

Setting up cloud storage on 360: support.xbox.com/.../cloud-save-games

Troubleshooting: support.xbox.com/.../cloud-save-troubleshoot

FAQ: support.xbox.com/.../game-saves-in-the-cloud-faq

[/quote]
Thema:

1. to help other about the cant save issue on cloud from 360 games to play in xbox one - Similar Threads - help cant save

2. i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help: just respond too my question 733dbec2-b80c-46d7-b5a7-c01ff49614dc
  3. i cant download minecraft please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant download minecraft please help me: i cant download minecraft please help me 138c00b7-2999-476a-b08f-1e8491382019
  4. Help, I cant connect my new Xbox account to Minecraft PS4!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help, I cant connect my new Xbox account to Minecraft PS4!: I recently lost my Xbox account so I made a new one but when I tried connecting it to my Minecraft PS4 edition it did not work it said I already connected an account which is true but I want to...
  5. Need help cant move game clips:(

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help cant move game clips:(: I am having trouble with moving to OneDrive to be able to save my photos. It won't let me move the ones that say "On the Xbox network". when I try to move it, it doesn't get one in and says...
  6. help i cant install gamepass on pc.

in XBoX Accessibility
    help i cant install gamepass on pc.: I go to Xbox game pass website to install the app and during installation it stops and disappears have way through installation. have had this on my pc before. It was giving me trouble so...
  7. My account got hacked and i cant do anything about it. Please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked and i cant do anything about it. Please help: I am VERY mad because my Microsoft account that is about 8 years old and I don't remember all the details about it. It got hacked the other day since then I've been trying everything to get it...
  8. minecraft but when i tre to join minecraft say i cant connect to the server i please help...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft but when i tre to join minecraft say i cant connect to the server i please help...: Hi yesterday I was trying to play on zeqa.net on minecraft but when i tre to join minecraft say i cant 1bc7cb38-e280-4cec-bf3b-27a0653539c5
  9. Bought a game, played and and unable to accelerate meaning cant play, cant find help in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game, played and and unable to accelerate meaning cant play, cant find help in...: I bought mx atv legends and spend £36 on it. As soon as I opened it, I couldn’t accelerate meaning I couldn’t play the game, couldn’t change settings in game or find help online aswell. Requested...
  10. Lost phone number, cant get into account. Support is no help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost phone number, cant get into account. Support is no help.: I've been on at least 8 calls with support, 10 online chats and still cant get access to the Xbox account. I've done 6 verification forms, they all get denied and I don't know how. I enter my...