To be able to transfer gift cards redeemed on the wrong account to the correct one.

Discus and support To be able to transfer gift cards redeemed on the wrong account to the correct one. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was told to write this here so it will bring attention to this problem, so I have. I just hope they will be able to add an option to be able to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TiredKiller0, May 12, 2023.

1. TiredKiller0
    TiredKiller0 Guest

To be able to transfer gift cards redeemed on the wrong account to the correct one.

I was told to write this here so it will bring attention to this problem, so I have. I just hope they will be able to add an option to be able to transfer it to the correct account or something.

:)

TiredKiller0, May 12, 2023
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox gift card

Hi there Jane,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with redeeming the gift card on the wrong account.

What type of gift card was it? (Currency/Subscription)

Unfortunately, if the gift card is for Microsoft Currency you will not be able to transfer or refund. The funds will get attached to the account it was redeemed on.

Hope this helps.
  3. gds1972 Win User

pre-paid xbox card - activation on the wrong account

4. Georges C. Win User

request a new code replacement

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Vanessa, unfortunately after a code has been redeemed it is not possible to transfer it from one account to another, if it is an ideal game is to put the account as principal in the console so that the correct account can have the game, if it was a Gift card, make a purchase as a gift to the correct account of your son.
  5. The_Last_DJ Win User

I accidentally put my Xbox gift card code on a different account so how do I refund that code and put it one the right account

Hello AlfieBaird! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Unfortunately, you are unable to refund a gift card that has been redeemed. Xbox Support are unable to transfer across accounts.

"Important Before you redeem your code, make sure that you're signed in to the correct Microsoft account on your device or browser. Codes that are redeemed on the wrong account cannot be transferred to another Microsoft account by Xbox Support."

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/redeem-codes-gifting/redeem-prepaid-codes
  6. IRB Win User

GIFT CARD IN WRONG ACC

As smwutches mentions, you cannot transfer the money between accounts.

However if I the same region, you can use the money to purchase games as gifts you can redeem on your other account.

Or if you shop at microsoftstore.com you should be able to use your account balance to purchase another gift card to redeem on the correct account. This may vary by region however.
Thema:

1. To be able to transfer gift cards redeemed on the wrong account to the correct one. - Similar Threads - able transfer gift

2. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  3. Not able to see all friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not able to see all friends: On my profile it says I have 7 following but I only follow 5 people and it won’t let me see the other 2 people that I apparently follow. Any fix of this would be great...
  4. How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...: My boys are trying to play 2 player on Paw Patrol World on Game Pass. I got a new controller so that they could do this but cant figure out how to get the second co troller off of player one...
  5. Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x: I want to be able to hook my Xbox series up to the 2 monitors and watch as I kick a ball on screen 1 and it'll appear on screen 2.. I don't want to duplicate/mirror the same image....
  6. We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...: We have two Xboxes in our home and only one gold subscription. is there a way that my kids can play on one of the consoles while i play on the other on the same online game at the same time? i am...
  7. Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...: Questions to xbox team and fans! My understanding I bought used xbox one x, I was thought if I found how to be overclock or other softwares xbox one x to be able near as series x? What demand be...
  8. why am I not able to access the rewards giving page

in XBoX Accessibility
    why am I not able to access the rewards giving page: For a week now when I play the microsoft solitaire collection, i.e. the daily challenge or the todays events I no long get the rewards giving page it seems to have been removed?...
  9. Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...: We are both on bedrock version 1.19.08.2 on mobile, both got minecraft from the same place. We are able to connect to 3rd party servers but when we try to join each others single player worlds...
  10. Will I be able to transfer Hogwarts Legacy to a new console, for free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to transfer Hogwarts Legacy to a new console, for free?: I plan to upgrade my Xbox One to a Series X soon, but I’m worried about Hogwarts Legacy. I bought the Xbox One version of Hogwarts Legacy, but I’m worried about if it will transfer. I have 3...