To all Xbox players that were having issues
Discus and support To all Xbox players that were having issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Up and running now for me just started working submitted by /u/Ok_Jacket116 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ok_Jacket116, Jul 3, 2024.
Thema:
To all Xbox players that were having issues
Loading...
-
To all Xbox players that were having issues - Similar Threads - players were having
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Omega Players not receiving any preview
in XboX InsidersOmega Players not receiving any preview: Since no one in the moderation team has made statements about it, I’ll make a post. Me as well as others in the Omega Ring haven’t received any of the previews even ones from September 1st. Most... -
Beginning today, XBOX players who sign in on Xbox consoles, the Xbox app, or PC will...
in XboX InsidersBeginning today, XBOX players who sign in on Xbox consoles, the Xbox app, or PC will...: Im having trouble getting it on another account should I just wait it out? submitted by /u/partyparker121 [link] [comments] -
is XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?
in XboX Insidersis XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?: Are the feedbacks on Xbox Player Voice actually being reviewed, taken seriously, and implemented? I shared some feedback there, but the officials there didn't really respond. It would be better if... -
Why would an Xbox app on a PC have a player in the taskbar window as if it were some kind...
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy would an Xbox app on a PC have a player in the taskbar window as if it were some kind...: Why would an Xbox app on a PC have a player in the taskbar window as if it were some kind of music app? 59322c3f-60f9-438a-bec7-6fb10174053e -
Why do i get suspended when other players were literally spamming my messages saying “ur...
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy do i get suspended when other players were literally spamming my messages saying “ur...: I dont understand this xbox suspension, i get suspended for other players doing man 0300f973-e05c-47b7-b437-71f3c1269c72 -
I want to play Minecraft with a ps4 player on my Xbox and I made sure my setting were set...
in XBoX on ConsolesI want to play Minecraft with a ps4 player on my Xbox and I made sure my setting were set...: I want to play Minecraft with a ps4 player on my Xbox and I made sure my setting were set for it and there’s no cross play option and I can’t join his game I even added his Microsoft account... -
unite state law broken iv report player to wild card and xbox live they were payed to destory ...
in XBoX on Consolesunite state law broken iv report player to wild card and xbox live they were payed to destory ...: there are 4 of them told [Mod Removed] all been payed by some one to get me destoryed and get me banned from playing xbox live for every they been trolling me for over 1 year now and i have them...