tldr; trying to access clips from an xbox that died from a green screen of death

Discus and support tldr; trying to access clips from an xbox that died from a green screen of death in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So. i have saved alot of clips onto my xbox. they are not on my one drive so the only way to access them would be to turn on my xbox. Problem is, my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DanF8, Nov 3, 2020.

  1. DanF8
    DanF8 Guest

    tldr; trying to access clips from an xbox that died from a green screen of death


    So. i have saved alot of clips onto my xbox. they are not on my one drive so the only way to access them would be to turn on my xbox. Problem is, my xbox had the green screen of death a while ago and no longer turns on. Am i able to access those clips
    some other way? If so, how?

    :)
     
    DanF8, Nov 3, 2020
    #1
  2. Zero Divided Win User

    My Xbox One lasted One year and four months before breaking. Now I have a 500 dollar paper weight

    you can try
    this
    , looks like some are having luck getting the system back up and going from the green screen of death.
  3. Brettmcm Win User

    External Hard Drive Not Detected

    Hey Hydro could an update be what's causing my Xbox not to recognize my USB memory stick preventing me from fixing the green screen of death?
  4. bairdybunch Win User

    First start up just sticking

    You mean the green screen of death? Yeah.. It's RIP, sorry. Contact MS for repair or replacement, or get a refund from your retailer.
  5. Notorious SH33P Win User

    error code E102 00000007 8B060008

    It's bricked. Send in for repair £90 GBP and a 90 day warranty comes with that as well. I've attempted to ask Microsoft for a OTA repair using the emergency update but the led from Green screen of death to a black screen of death. This occurred to me after
    a update from Microsoft which glitched out my Xbox and Microsoft are not taking any responsibility for it. I would suggest anyone who has this issue to file a complaint.
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

    xbox (green screen of death)

Thema:

tldr; trying to access clips from an xbox that died from a green screen of death

Loading...
  1. tldr; trying to access clips from an xbox that died from a green screen of death - Similar Threads - tldr trying access

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  8. Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted...
  9. TLDR; My Pre-Order Cancelled and I spent money. Now it says it was declined when I checked...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    TLDR; My Pre-Order Cancelled and I spent money. Now it says it was declined when I checked...: So basically, I purchased Code:Vein back in July and definitely had the money on my card, and checked the purchase back on the 9th. The game and all of it's components were downloaded because the...
  10. Xbox official support == useless || Need help(TLDR at bottom)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox official support == useless || Need help(TLDR at bottom): Hi, thanks for visiting Xbox Support! I'm Vikki B. . 8:41 am Me hi vicki 8:41 am Me vkki* 8:41 am Me vikki* 8:41 am Me (i'm tired shhh) 8:41 am Me okay so the issue in case it...