Titanfall Xboxone Alpha email

Discus and support Titanfall Xboxone Alpha email in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I just caught wind of the great news which is Titanfall's upcoming Alpha! However, upon checking my email I have yet to recieve one. I'm a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RAY iz RaMb0, Jan 17, 2014.

1. RAY iz RaMb0
    RAY iz RaMb0 Guest

Hello,

I just caught wind of the great news which is Titanfall's upcoming Alpha! However, upon checking my email I have yet to recieve one. I'm a bit confused as to whether they are still being sent out or not, but it would very much make my day if I recieve one.
    I've bought an Xboxone for the great titles BF4 and Titanfall, i've even supported EA by buying premium for both bf3 and bf4 and being an Origin member for 4 years(3/15/2010). Without a doubt, I would very much appreciate a Titanfall Alpha code.. I don't know
    if it gets sent to my xboxlive email [Mod Removed] or the origin email
    [Mod Removed].

Thank you for your time.

:)

RAY iz RaMb0, Jan 17, 2014
  2. Seriouslly Microsoft?????

I Havent played Ac4 on xboxone lol time to use my game credit today and get it. Signed up for titanfall alpha and I hope I get picked.

ForzaBeast2014, Jan 17, 2014
  3. Getting *** buying day one

Not a big deal really. I have been playing on my XboxOne since November 22 2013. That is worth more to me then waiting until March 11 2014 to be able to play on a XboxOne. 3+ months of playing codg, bf4, Dr3, forza5, peggle 2, ryse, titanfall alpha/beta
    is worth way more then a free game.

XxEndless WarxX, Jan 17, 2014
  4. Titanfall Xboxone Alpha email

RAY iz RaMb0,

The e-mail would get sent to your Origin e-mail since that is how the Titanfall account is linked to you. The Alpha registration is closed but if you don't get the e-mail in the next few days I would assume it is not getting sent out since this is a very
    limited alpha test. The beta test group will likely be a little larger and more folks will likely get in to this one.

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 18, 2014
  5. tacoman918
    tacoman918 Guest
    I got a code for titanfall but it come up with this "Something went wrong.

Sorry about that. Give it a try in a while." WTF

tacoman918, Jan 21, 2014
  6. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest
    The Alpha trial closed yesterday.

All codes/emails were sent out by EA and not Microsoft so if something like this comes up again in the future you should post on the game Publisher website rather than the Xbox forum.

Bazajaytee, Nov 1, 2018
  7. tacoman918 Win User

I got a code for titanfall but it come up with this "Something went wrong.

Sorry about that. Give it a try in a while." WTF
  8. eG x Thee Elf Win User

RAY iz RaMb0,

The e-mail would get sent to your Origin e-mail since that is how the Titanfall account is linked to you. The Alpha registration is closed but if you don't get the e-mail in the next few days I would assume it is not getting sent out since this is a very
    limited alpha test. The beta test group will likely be a little larger and more folks will likely get in to this one.
  9. Bazajaytee Win User

The Alpha trial closed yesterday.

All codes/emails were sent out by EA and not Microsoft so if something like this comes up again in the future you should post on the game Publisher website rather than the Xbox forum.
  10. ForzaBeast2014 Win User

Seriouslly Microsoft?????

I Havent played Ac4 on xboxone lol time to use my game credit today and get it. Signed up for titanfall alpha and I hope I get picked.
  11. XxEndless WarxX Win User

Getting *** buying day one

Not a big deal really. I have been playing on my XboxOne since November 22 2013. That is worth more to me then waiting until March 11 2014 to be able to play on a XboxOne. 3+ months of playing codg, bf4, Dr3, forza5, peggle 2, ryse, titanfall alpha/beta
    is worth way more then a free game.
Thema:

1. Titanfall Xboxone Alpha email - Similar Threads - Titanfall Xboxone Alpha

2. HELP, Please? XboxOne Constantly Kicks Me Out of Games

in XboX Insiders
    HELP, Please? XboxOne Constantly Kicks Me Out of Games: Hello! I am having the hardest time with my XboxOne. Every single time I play Palworld it kicks me back to title or just freezes. My SO has a Xbox Series X and has zero issues with this happening....
  3. Games on my XboxOne do not download nor update and I get this explanation error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games on my XboxOne do not download nor update and I get this explanation error code...: After relocating from the UK to Singapore my Xbox does not want to upload games from my Library, I cannot update games and I cannot play online. When testing my internet on the Xbox is shows...
  4. Can TitanFall 1 be played on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can TitanFall 1 be played on Xbox 360?: I don’t have game pass/xbox live and have heard the server was hacked, so the game might be useless? Any help please? 66d0ff06-c6b6-4ef6-97a4-78f92894b0c3
  5. I had to update my XboxOne about August 2021 and before it started i got an error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I had to update my XboxOne about August 2021 and before it started i got an error code...: The only thing i have found is the problem is for the 360 not the One. My profile is on my friends account and he will not give me the info i need to ask for Xbox for help, i would love to play my...
  6. Problem with Update Error Code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 on XBoxOne

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Update Error Code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 on XBoxOne: Hi Has anyone had this error code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 The 0x80070070 looks like lack of storage. I've deleted files so lots of space Can't find 0x90130005 in any help topics...
  7. Titanfall 2 won't start on my laptop after downloading and redownloading it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall 2 won't start on my laptop after downloading and redownloading it: Hello. I've tried recently to install and play Titanfall 2 on my PC via the Xbox/EA apps. When I try to play it, however, it says the MSVCP120.dll is missing. Currently on an Asus TUF F15 Gaming...
  8. I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...: I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account was linked to a random EA account that was not mine. I can't unlink the accounts so what do I do?...
  9. LG QNED TV flickers when Halo Wars 2 or Titanfall 2 is on

in XBoX on Consoles
    LG QNED TV flickers when Halo Wars 2 or Titanfall 2 is on: Hi all I have an Xbox Series X and when I load certain games the TV will flicker or go to no signal. My TV is an LG QNED MiniLED 65" 4K Smart TV. The TV is configured to game mode on the HDMI...
  10. To those of you that paid for Titanfal!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To those of you that paid for Titanfal!!: You got burned lmao........you couldn't just wait another day or two? Now it's free for everyone with a xbox1 in the demo section... If I recall right , they said there would be enough beta codes...