Titanfall FAIL

Discus and support Titanfall FAIL in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Well now that I have the game after waiting almost a month in delays. I can say I am less than thrilled with the turnout of this game. For one thing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XGiNgAhardcoreX, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Titanfall FAIL

Well now that I have the game after waiting almost a month in delays. I can say I am less than thrilled with the turnout of this game. For one thing the servers are down immediately after its release. (Thought that was what the delays on release were for!)
    Also if the servers are down then the game is useless because it has no single player game modes! Finally I don't care who does it but someone needs to fix this ASAP because I am tired of EA and Xbox saying it is on are end when 1,000's of people are having
    the same problem.

Anyone else agree?

:)

XGiNgAhardcoreX, Apr 9, 2014
  2. Will Titanfall FAIL?

[quote user="SparkStormrider"]

[quote user=""]

[quote user="SparkStormrider"]

[quote user="Tzar of kaos"]

It's not an Xbox one exclusive and no games from EA are exclusive to Microsoft.....

If EA had the choice they will release it on every platforms and use EA servers....

[/quote]The first Titanfall is exclusive. EA stated that the first was, but the next titles to follow in the franchise will not be.

Source: Titanfall an Xbox One, 360, PC Exclusive for Its 'Lifetime' - IGN

[/quote]

not necessarily. We don't know for sure. If titanfall is a big hit, whats to stop MS from buying the franchise or respawn itself and keeping it an exclsuive? Thats what they did with halo, gears, etc.

[/quote]I can't tell the future either, but as it stands today assuming partnerships stay the same, it will appears EA will do the same as they did with the Mass Effect franchise. That's what I was referring to. Yes MS can choose to buy the whole IP and/or
    Respawn, which could change the whole landscape of things.

As for EA not having a say, MS stated back in E3 that they have inked an extensive partnership with EA. Plus MS revealed that they are investing 1 billion into games for the One, I don't think EA was doing something that they didn't want to. I think, and
    again this is me, that EA and MS came to a monetary agreement (obviously) and Titanfall is one of those titles in this partnership that both companies are a part of.

[/quote]

your missing out a lot of key factors here. True nobody knows for sure, but 1st Respawn isn't part of EA. they signed a partnership agreement with EA taht only covers titanfall 1 and that was through a program that EA no longer has avaiable. Also IW was
    upset at EA and its doubtfull they will use EA to publish any future game. EA did exactly what they want. they got a check from MS that made them money on titanfall just for funding it. Respawn is not part of EA in any way. Mass effect was different. MS funded
    and published ME1 for bioware, but bioware owned the IP, then EA purchased bioware which made them the owners of the ME franchise. No way in hell repsawn gets purchased by EA. Most likelt titanfall 2 will be cross platform, but a lot can happen and MS could
    see it as the next halo and throw money at it to make it theirs. we'll just have to wait and see. its really sad though how people are talking about a sequel to a game where the original isn't out yet lol.

Upinya Slayin, Apr 9, 2014
  3. Will Titanfall FAIL?

[quote user="Tzar of kaos"]

It's not an Xbox one exclusive and no games from EA are exclusive to Microsoft.....

If EA had the choice they will release it on every platforms and use EA servers....

[/quote]The first Titanfall is exclusive. EA stated that the first was, but the next titles to follow in the franchise will not be.

Source: Titanfall an Xbox One, 360, PC Exclusive for Its 'Lifetime' - IGN

SparkStormrider, Apr 9, 2014
  4. Master Skarn
    Master Skarn Guest

Titanfall FAIL

yeah man I haven't gotten into a single game, it will seriously make me reconsider buying any EA product in the future, they have a a terrible history of pulling *** like this

Master Skarn, Apr 9, 2014
  5. so the servers are down on release of the biggest game this year on a multiplayer only game, thats quite disgusting

RepaidYeti18970, Apr 10, 2014
  6. I am in the same boat, cant connect to anything. I thought it was my connection but i can play other online games no problem. Not to happy spending so much for a coaster.

Guinnessdrnker, Apr 10, 2014
  7. Master Skarn
    Master Skarn Guest
    It makes me so mad because they had extra time to work on our version, *** get your *** together or don't release a game. Anyone remember the simcity launch?

Master Skarn, Apr 10, 2014
  8. Willster009
    Willster009 Guest

Titanfall FAIL

well day 3 of not being able to play…lol. Love how they got our money but won't give us answers.

Willster009, Apr 10, 2014
  9. What regions are you guys in? I've had no problems getting on and haven't seen any "server down" messages.

IxAMxSNIPERFROG, Apr 10, 2014
  10. I am North Central US probably the same as many of the other people having problems.

Posted 10 Apr 2014 10:09 PM

What regions are you guys in? I've had no problems getting on and haven't seen any "server down" messages.

Look at help.ea.com it shows all servers down !

XGiNgAhardcoreX, Apr 10, 2014
  11. COD 2 HALO
    COD 2 HALO Guest
    The number one reason why I did not purchase TF. The online only component was a major turnoff because of what is happening to you guys. I sincerely feel bad for all of you who can not access the servers due to (what's new) issues on EAs end. Still won't
    say I ____ ___ so, but it's coming.

COD 2 HALO, Apr 10, 2014
  12. So in a way they have sold us a faulty product we should go get our money back I bet they fix the problem if they have to pay back all that money lol

Lagruda Nights, Apr 11, 2014
  13. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest

Titanfall FAIL

Sorry to hear everyone is having problems. I'm about to hit 2nd gen. and have only had connection issues yesterday when the service alert was posted. When everyone is trying to connect, what is your ping to your selected data center?

And for COD 2 Halo, These are not EA servers. They're Microsoft's Azure servers.

J3RS3Y DEVIL, Apr 11, 2014
  14. I'm on south central US and have had no issues. I was also able to connect to north central US without any problems.

No doubt this sucks for people having issues. Stick with it, I'm sure MS/EA will get it smoothed out. It will be worth it once you can get on.

IxAMxSNIPERFROG, Apr 11, 2014
  15. COD 2 HALO
    COD 2 HALO Guest
    It's not AZURE servers. Look up the issue and you shall read that it is the EA servers. If I am correct the Azure servers do not provide service to the ,Xbox 360.

COD 2 HALO, Apr 11, 2014
Thema:

Titanfall FAIL

1. Titanfall FAIL - Similar Threads - Titanfall FAIL

2. Xbox 360: Xbox live Failed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360: Xbox live Failed: Bought a used xbox 360 recently and have been having issues connecting it to the internet via my wifi.. When I run the test connection, I get "Live Connection Error". The server status says up and...
  3. Hi i have a failed refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi i have a failed refund: Hi can anyone assist me I have a failed refund and when i sent Microsoft an email requesting them to ratcher credit my xbox account with the money so that i can pay for gamepass with it they...
  4. fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed)

in XBoX on Windows
    fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed): TRIED SCP TOOLKIT my controller is a copy of the original dualshock 3 controller. 523e77b9-9ef3-46f6-a19a-79d5fd97cea0
  5. How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed): [img] [img] I’ve tried everything and I’ve watched 30 YouTube videos and they didn’t help I’ve changed power plan and everything else 83e65527-88d8-47ab-a72a-a8387e7769ad
  6. Can TitanFall 1 be played on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can TitanFall 1 be played on Xbox 360?: I don’t have game pass/xbox live and have heard the server was hacked, so the game might be useless? Any help please? 66d0ff06-c6b6-4ef6-97a4-78f92894b0c3
  7. Titanfall 2 won't start on my laptop after downloading and redownloading it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall 2 won't start on my laptop after downloading and redownloading it: Hello. I've tried recently to install and play Titanfall 2 on my PC via the Xbox/EA apps. When I try to play it, however, it says the MSVCP120.dll is missing. Currently on an Asus TUF F15 Gaming...
  8. I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...: I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account was linked to a random EA account that was not mine. I can't unlink the accounts so what do I do?...
  9. LG QNED TV flickers when Halo Wars 2 or Titanfall 2 is on

in XBoX on Consoles
    LG QNED TV flickers when Halo Wars 2 or Titanfall 2 is on: Hi all I have an Xbox Series X and when I load certain games the TV will flicker or go to no signal. My TV is an LG QNED MiniLED 65" 4K Smart TV. The TV is configured to game mode on the HDMI...
  10. To those of you that paid for Titanfal!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To those of you that paid for Titanfal!!: You got burned lmao........you couldn't just wait another day or two? Now it's free for everyone with a xbox1 in the demo section... If I recall right , they said there would be enough beta codes...