Titanfall "Error: Failed to read profile"

Discus and support Titanfall "Error: Failed to read profile" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was able to play Titanfall for about 3 days until now. The game loads up fine, but then when it is signing in (signing into the game, not xbox live)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FecesFondu, Mar 15, 2014.

1. FecesFondu
    FecesFondu Guest

I was able to play Titanfall for about 3 days until now. The game loads up fine, but then when it is signing in (signing into the game, not xbox live) it gives the message "Error: Failed to read profile". Apparently this was an issue in the beta, but this
    is the full release. I have done everything possible to fix this like doing a full reboot by unplugging the xbox for an extended period of time, uninstalling my gamertag off, uninstalling the game and reinstalling. It seems to be an issue with the syncing
    to whatever server, Microsoft's or EA's. Has anyone else had this problem and have a solution? Or does anyone know if there is an update coming for the game soon?

:)

FecesFondu, Mar 15, 2014
  2. SinCity333
    SinCity333 Guest
    Problems signing in.....Really frustrated! Any advice would be appreciated!

I cant play titanfall or forza. only ones I play . for two days now. error: failed to read profile

SinCity333, Mar 15, 2014
  3. SinCity333
    SinCity333 Guest
    Cannot Log into any games on my Xbox One

sounds like my issue... on titanfall. error: failed to read profile

Forza wont even load.

I'm on day four now without being able to play.

There is a 'service alert' for playing online games. I hope they fix it soon.

SinCity333, Mar 15, 2014
  4. Titanfall "Error: Failed to read profile"

im getting the same problem but i just bought it

ShadowAbyss07, Mar 16, 2014
  5. You can try this.. [menu > manage game > saved profile > delete from console]. Let me know if this would work for you.

Thanks.

HoldingPath59, Mar 17, 2014
  6. SW1SXP
    SW1SXP Guest
    I have found a way to fix this as I had this problem myself if you remove your gamer tag from the xbox then re-add it stat up the game and it should be fine

SW1SXP, Nov 1, 2018
  7. SinCity333 Win User

Problems signing in.....Really frustrated! Any advice would be appreciated!

I cant play titanfall or forza. only ones I play . for two days now. error: failed to read profile
  8. JoseirCavassani Win User

Nothing is working

I'm having the same problem I can not use anything. Only two games open however the following error appears:

Titanfall - Error reading profile

Diablo III - Synchronization failed or was canceled

The remaining games and apps not open ...
  9. SinCity333 Win User

Cannot Log into any games on my Xbox One

sounds like my issue... on titanfall. error: failed to read profile

Forza wont even load.

I'm on day four now without being able to play.

There is a 'service alert' for playing online games. I hope they fix it soon.
  10. SW1SXP Win User

I have found a way to fix this as I had this problem myself if you remove your gamer tag from the xbox then re-add it stat up the game and it should be fine
  11. HoldingPath59 Win User

You can try this.. [menu > manage game > saved profile > delete from console]. Let me know if this would work for you.

Thanks.
Thema:

1. Titanfall "Error: Failed to read profile" - Similar Threads - Titanfall Error Failed

2. Sea of Thieves Launcher Error 0x800704c7

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves Launcher Error 0x800704c7: Some weeks ago, Sea of Thieves was updated (I presume the update that introduced EasyAntiCheat) to include a launcher, which resulted in the game no longer working correctly. Running SoT through...
  3. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  4. System error E102 on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    System error E102 on Xbox One S: I turn on my xbox and saw System error E102 it tried to update but didn't fully do it and now I can't get it of my troubleshooting page. I have tried restarting UT, resetting it, and tried to...
  5. error signing in

in XBoX on Windows
    error signing in: every time I try to sign in to the Xbox website, it redirects me to a page where it says "give us a moment while we sign you out" or "pick an account to sign out of", but it never actually signs...
  6. Can TitanFall 1 be played on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can TitanFall 1 be played on Xbox 360?: I don’t have game pass/xbox live and have heard the server was hacked, so the game might be useless? Any help please? 66d0ff06-c6b6-4ef6-97a4-78f92894b0c3
  7. Titanfall 2 won't start on my laptop after downloading and redownloading it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall 2 won't start on my laptop after downloading and redownloading it: Hello. I've tried recently to install and play Titanfall 2 on my PC via the Xbox/EA apps. When I try to play it, however, it says the MSVCP120.dll is missing. Currently on an Asus TUF F15 Gaming...
  8. I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...: I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account was linked to a random EA account that was not mine. I can't unlink the accounts so what do I do?...
  9. LG QNED TV flickers when Halo Wars 2 or Titanfall 2 is on

in XBoX on Consoles
    LG QNED TV flickers when Halo Wars 2 or Titanfall 2 is on: Hi all I have an Xbox Series X and when I load certain games the TV will flicker or go to no signal. My TV is an LG QNED MiniLED 65" 4K Smart TV. The TV is configured to game mode on the HDMI...
  10. To those of you that paid for Titanfal!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To those of you that paid for Titanfal!!: You got burned lmao........you couldn't just wait another day or two? Now it's free for everyone with a xbox1 in the demo section... If I recall right , they said there would be enough beta codes...