Titanfall 2 missing content

Discus and support Titanfall 2 missing content in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So back when Titanfall 2 first came out, I started playing it and bought some things for it, and I've reinstalled it every now and again and I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Your Stepdad, Oct 8, 2022.

1. Your Stepdad
    Your Stepdad Guest

So back when Titanfall 2 first came out, I started playing it and bought some things for it, and I've reinstalled it every now and again and I'm reinstalling it again and it says I have to purchase Ion Prime and Scorch Prime again even though I know for a fact I bought both of them years ago.

:)

Your Stepdad, Oct 8, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Your.

Please double check something first.
    If you go to your Microsoft account order history here
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
    Are you able to see the purchased content with order status completed?

**If necessary don't forget to change the "3 months" filter for "all available"
    And in case you have more than one email address please check on each one

Let me know if you're able to see the desired items
    Feel free to share an screenshot if necessary

PS: Please don't share / hide personal information like email address, full order number, etc.
    here in the forums no one can access / modify / view account details due to privacy and security reasons
  3. Zero Divided Win User

Your game of the year

for me it would be Titanfall just for its gameplay alone, but still feel like they're missing too much content. so Sunset Overdrive is my GOTY.
  4. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Rex Manning day! (otherwise known as E3)

I usually watch all the conferences. The gameplay footage I'm most anticipated for is Mass Effect and maybe a few surprises like a Titanfall 2. The first Titanfall was great but it just needed more content.
  5. Zero Divided Win User

What has been your favorite game this year?

it would be Titanfall if Respawn wasn't so quick to move on, just feels like it missing a lot of content, like game modes, weapons, mods, just feels like a lot of missed opportunities, so i'm going with Sunset Overdrive, fun gameplay, entertaining story,
    40-50 hours worth of content, multiplayer is just ok, but overall i give it a solid 9 out of 10.
  6. A KOOL POP TART Win User

XBOX at E3 2015.

A friend told me Titanfall 1 was sorta like a giant beta test to see if they could actually pull the game off and that Titanfall 2 would likely have a lot more content in it, including a singleplayer.

Shrug...
Thema:

1. Titanfall 2 missing content - Similar Threads - Titanfall missing content

2. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  3. missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%

in XBoX on Windows
    missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%: Minecraft launcher wouldn't open so i watched a tutorial saying to delete launcher_profiles.json so i did and that didn't work so I tried to reinstall the launcher but now I'm missing that folder...
  4. elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks: Hello, I received my new Elite 2 Core a few days ago. Right out of the box, I noticed that the A button misses a click and does not register it. It happens with the X, Y, and B buttons as well,...
  5. Xbox app bonus points missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app bonus points missing: This recent week, I've noticed the Xbox app quests are missing and the play a game for jeweled quest has been reduced from 50pts a day to only 5pts, which makes it pointless to bother given the...
  6. Can TitanFall 1 be played on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can TitanFall 1 be played on Xbox 360?: I don’t have game pass/xbox live and have heard the server was hacked, so the game might be useless? Any help please? 66d0ff06-c6b6-4ef6-97a4-78f92894b0c3
  7. Titanfall 2 won't start on my laptop after downloading and redownloading it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall 2 won't start on my laptop after downloading and redownloading it: Hello. I've tried recently to install and play Titanfall 2 on my PC via the Xbox/EA apps. When I try to play it, however, it says the MSVCP120.dll is missing. Currently on an Asus TUF F15 Gaming...
  8. I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...: I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account was linked to a random EA account that was not mine. I can't unlink the accounts so what do I do?...
  9. LG QNED TV flickers when Halo Wars 2 or Titanfall 2 is on

in XBoX on Consoles
    LG QNED TV flickers when Halo Wars 2 or Titanfall 2 is on: Hi all I have an Xbox Series X and when I load certain games the TV will flicker or go to no signal. My TV is an LG QNED MiniLED 65" 4K Smart TV. The TV is configured to game mode on the HDMI...
  10. To those of you that paid for Titanfal!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To those of you that paid for Titanfal!!: You got burned lmao........you couldn't just wait another day or two? Now it's free for everyone with a xbox1 in the demo section... If I recall right , they said there would be enough beta codes...