Tired of Xbox Support

Discus and support Tired of Xbox Support in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I don’t even know what to do at this point. I’ve never dealt with such awful support in my entire life. A little background info, I financed my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Christian Hair, Feb 27, 2022.

1. Tired of Xbox Support

I don’t even know what to do at this point. I’ve never dealt with such awful support in my entire life.

A little background info, I financed my Xbox Series X through GameStop via All Access. When I received my console, immediately out of the box it was having 4K issues. No matter what I did, what TV I used, hdmi cord, hdmi input, anything, it wouldn’t output 4K. I have a PS5 and an Apple TV 4K that output 4K just fine. So after troubleshooting, I created a repair order and sent it back to have Microsoft take a look at it. They sent it back to me 2 weeks later with no information whatsoever on if they even tried to repair it. They didn’t even wipe the system which I thought was odd.

Anyway, I ended up looking at some VIZIO forums and figured out it was an issue with the hdmi setting in the tv menu. I had to manually switch it to HDMI 2.1 and bam. It worked. Except… now I can’t play any games. Ever since I got it back from repair, it freezes and crashes on every single game. Whether it’s a game on the internal SSD or my external HDD, they’ll stutter, freeze, and then crash. I’ve tried clearing local save files, deleting and reinstalling games, resetting the entire XBOX, nothing. The only thing I’ve found to work is cloud gaming through Game Pass.

I tried creating another Repair Order to send it back yet again, but it doesn’t allow me to choose the Xbox as an option. When I click “start order”, it only brings up accessories. I called support and they told me to wait a few days because it won’t let me create another one while my old one is still showing as pending. Even though it’s shows as completed, but whatever. So I waited 4 days. That brings us today. It still wouldn’t allow me to create an order. So I called support again, and after 4 dropped calls, I finally got ahold of someone who, after hearing all of this, put me on hold. After 5 minutes of being on hold, the call dropped. No call back. Nothing. I tried to sign up for a call back YET AGAIN, but now it’s telling me I’ve reached the maximum amount of call backs for the day. I mean, come on Microsoft! It’s like pulling teeth trying to get anything done with these people.

Oh and I can’t exchange it with GameStop either because they don’t have any in stock. I’m so frustrated and don’t know what to do.

:)

Christian Hair, Feb 27, 2022
  2. bowski477 Win User

So tired of garbage support

You can always call 1-800-4MY-Xbox for phone support. But the support page makes you click through the options so they can clarify your issue and give you to the correct support staff. So they can have an idea of your issue before jumping into the chat.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox live service is the only one that calls you back if you leave a contact nr.

If you have suggestions on how to better the system: https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/
  4. ThatShowTime Win User

Hi there!

You have the right to choose the most convenient way for you. Its comfortable.
  5. Mad Money1423 Win User

Hello,

I have notice that you are not happy with the service that has been given from Microsoft. Microsoft is a large corporation that handles loads of complaints every day. From service outages to broken hardware. They are asking you many questions so they can
    attempt to best suit your needs. The Support Teams are trying the best they can to make Xbox and Windows the best it can be!
  6. FAKIR101 Win User

have you tried just calling in directly to 18004myxbox?
Thema:

Tired of Xbox Support

1. Tired of Xbox Support - Similar Threads - Tired Support

2. When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?: Hello, Ive been waiting years for microsoft to add support to my country Romania( a country thats in the EU) and yet it its been so long and no new updates. Please Microsoft expand your country...
  3. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  4. The controllers of my console were stuck with the cams up, I am already tired of this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The controllers of my console were stuck with the cams up, I am already tired of this...: The controllers of my console were stuck with the cams up, I am already tired of this happening to me, since then I can only see the screen and try to control this error to try to play but I would...
  5. Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI...: Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI that doesn’t know **** about any of this. f74aace0-b199-41d6-9549-2e930a7f5026
  6. I have my allow cross play on but I can’t cross play on fornite I’ve tired everything it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have my allow cross play on but I can’t cross play on fornite I’ve tired everything it...: My cross play will not work 80ad60d6-b5af-4323-aa4d-b8794b96fba0
  7. I'm tired of my fuzzy and pixelated gameplay.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm tired of my fuzzy and pixelated gameplay.: Hello, I own an xbox series s and I have fuzzy and pixelated gameplay. I have tried everything. Turn on and off the console. Change the hdmi cable. Change screens/tv/monitor. Do anybody knows...
  8. Por favor tire meu ban [Mod Translation - Please take off my ban]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Por favor tire meu ban [Mod Translation - Please take off my ban]: Xbox meu console foi banido mandei uma mensagem ofensiva mas me arrependo prometo que nunca farei de novo , retire meu ban por favor [Mod Translation - Xbox my console was banned I sent an...
  9. Fountain Tire ad unfriendly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fountain Tire ad unfriendly: Right now there is a Fountain Tire ad on heavy rotation and it disrupts game play significantly, much more so than other ads. I have to say that the intrusiveness of the ad ensures that I will go...
  10. Smoking tire DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Smoking tire DLC: Out Feb 4th Xbox Games, News & Reviews | GamesRadar+ 5ba897c3-ef97-4c36-a588-b7f389313eac