Tired of the ads

Discus and support Tired of the ads in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please remove the advertisement section from the home page of the dashboard they are infuriating and have been so since day one. Please don't delete... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Frank West1, Dec 21, 2022.

1. Frank West1
    Frank West1 Guest

Tired of the ads

Please remove the advertisement section from the home page of the dashboard they are infuriating and have been so since day one. Please don't delete this again this is serious

:)

Frank West1, Dec 21, 2022
  2. Frank West1 Win User

Tired of the ads

Thank you I will try those options
  3. Georges C. Win User

Tired of the ads

Thanks for the feedback, and good luck.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Tired of the ads

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello Frank, this is a public forum and we as independent consultants are unfortunately unable to provide feedback like this.

My recommendation is that you make this suggestion on Uservoice that now works on Insider Reddit via the link below.

Insider Ideas

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas/

Provide feedback to Team Xbox

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  5. Shanestout Win User

How do I uninstall X box game bar app?

and THIS is why i'm switching to Linux, so tired of ADVERTISINGsoft forcing apps, ads, etc into my windows.
  6. DuneFan Win User

Jigsaw does not load

It's the Lexus ADS... either remove them or replace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm tired of constantly trying to replay daily challenges in Jigsaw!The ads are just too big to download & that's why it's hanging up & not loading!
Thema:

Tired of the ads

1. Tired of the ads - Similar Threads - Tired ads

2. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  3. how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?: i need to find out when i added someone or when we became friends bc my boyfriend is fuming o 769bc37d-4fa0-4b1a-9e4d-df48ec88284b
  4. The controllers of my console were stuck with the cams up, I am already tired of this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The controllers of my console were stuck with the cams up, I am already tired of this...: The controllers of my console were stuck with the cams up, I am already tired of this happening to me, since then I can only see the screen and try to control this error to try to play but I would...
  5. Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI...: Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI that doesn’t know **** about any of this. f74aace0-b199-41d6-9549-2e930a7f5026
  6. I have my allow cross play on but I can’t cross play on fornite I’ve tired everything it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have my allow cross play on but I can’t cross play on fornite I’ve tired everything it...: My cross play will not work 80ad60d6-b5af-4323-aa4d-b8794b96fba0
  7. I'm tired of my fuzzy and pixelated gameplay.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm tired of my fuzzy and pixelated gameplay.: Hello, I own an xbox series s and I have fuzzy and pixelated gameplay. I have tried everything. Turn on and off the console. Change the hdmi cable. Change screens/tv/monitor. Do anybody knows...
  8. Por favor tire meu ban [Mod Translation - Please take off my ban]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Por favor tire meu ban [Mod Translation - Please take off my ban]: Xbox meu console foi banido mandei uma mensagem ofensiva mas me arrependo prometo que nunca farei de novo , retire meu ban por favor [Mod Translation - Xbox my console was banned I sent an...
  9. Fountain Tire ad unfriendly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fountain Tire ad unfriendly: Right now there is a Fountain Tire ad on heavy rotation and it disrupts game play significantly, much more so than other ads. I have to say that the intrusiveness of the ad ensures that I will go...
  10. Smoking tire DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Smoking tire DLC: Out Feb 4th Xbox Games, News & Reviews | GamesRadar+ 5ba897c3-ef97-4c36-a588-b7f389313eac