Tired of getting hit offline...

Discus and support Tired of getting hit offline... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This has been a known issue for a while and i can promise ya'll its not my router. I ran into a kid recently who was very toxic and now he just keeps... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kburris20, Nov 7, 2021.

1. Kburris20
    Kburris20 Guest

This has been a known issue for a while and i can promise ya'll its not my router. I ran into a kid recently who was very toxic and now he just keeps hitting my router. Is there a way for Microsoft to view who parties you've been in?

:)

Kburris20, Nov 7, 2021
  2. Kburris20 Win User

i have the proof in messages of him agreeing to the one hitting me and the he said it via voice chat
  3. Kburris20 Win User

So Microsoft cant take care of the person who keeps running the attacks?
  4. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

A DDOS attack is made against your connection. Clearing your console's MAC and restarting your internet devices for a few to change your network IP can help.

To clean the MAC follow this path

Settings>general>network settings>advanced settings>alternative MAC address and click clear and restart the console when prompted.
  5. SammyVS Win User

If you had reported the player you think had done this to you an agent could investigate.
  6. Smwutches Win User

You can report the messages and the enforcement team can investigate. Since the attack is done through your internet and not the Live service, they won't be able to see that.
Thema:

1. Tired of getting hit offline... - Similar Threads - Tired getting hit

2. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  3. If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...

in XBoX on Windows
    If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...: If my Xbox One hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will old games still be saved from where I was up to? And will my digital games(no disk) still download?...
  4. The controllers of my console were stuck with the cams up, I am already tired of this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The controllers of my console were stuck with the cams up, I am already tired of this...: The controllers of my console were stuck with the cams up, I am already tired of this happening to me, since then I can only see the screen and try to control this error to try to play but I would...
  5. Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI...: Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI that doesn’t know **** about any of this. f74aace0-b199-41d6-9549-2e930a7f5026
  6. I have my allow cross play on but I can’t cross play on fornite I’ve tired everything it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have my allow cross play on but I can’t cross play on fornite I’ve tired everything it...: My cross play will not work 80ad60d6-b5af-4323-aa4d-b8794b96fba0
  7. I'm tired of my fuzzy and pixelated gameplay.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm tired of my fuzzy and pixelated gameplay.: Hello, I own an xbox series s and I have fuzzy and pixelated gameplay. I have tried everything. Turn on and off the console. Change the hdmi cable. Change screens/tv/monitor. Do anybody knows...
  8. Por favor tire meu ban [Mod Translation - Please take off my ban]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Por favor tire meu ban [Mod Translation - Please take off my ban]: Xbox meu console foi banido mandei uma mensagem ofensiva mas me arrependo prometo que nunca farei de novo , retire meu ban por favor [Mod Translation - Xbox my console was banned I sent an...
  9. Fountain Tire ad unfriendly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fountain Tire ad unfriendly: Right now there is a Fountain Tire ad on heavy rotation and it disrupts game play significantly, much more so than other ads. I have to say that the intrusiveness of the ad ensures that I will go...
  10. Smoking tire DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Smoking tire DLC: Out Feb 4th Xbox Games, News & Reviews | GamesRadar+ 5ba897c3-ef97-4c36-a588-b7f389313eac