Tiny Red Dots all over screen

Discus and support Tiny Red Dots all over screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello does anyone know what this issue is? I am seeing tiny red dots flickering on my screen and only when my Xbox One is on so I know it's not my TV.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CONT4GI0US, Jan 6, 2016.

1. CONT4GI0US
    CONT4GI0US Guest

Hello does anyone know what this issue is? I am seeing tiny red dots flickering on my screen and only when my Xbox One is on so I know it's not my TV. I have had my Xbox one since release and don't know what to do?

:)

CONT4GI0US, Jan 6, 2016
  2. This is what the BF soldiers are doing until BF4 releases....

I had all those games. Football, baseball, etc... It was just a few red dots on the screen?

UneasyJmitchell, Jan 6, 2016
  3. KILLERHEDAKE
    KILLERHEDAKE Guest
    MY XBOX IS FREEZING BEFORE IT LOADS

And if the logo does not have light moving over the ball at the startup screen this is preemptive to general hardware failure ie "red dot of death/rrod/ red ring of death".

KILLERHEDAKE, Jan 6, 2016
  4. Tiny Red Dots all over screen

Have you tried another hdmi cable.

GrowlingYapper, Jan 6, 2016
  5. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    As always try a hard reset if a new cable doesn't resolve the issue. Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Then unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord
    back in power up and test for results. Good Luck!

{Parity}, Oct 31, 2018
  6. {Parity} Win User

As always try a hard reset if a new cable doesn't resolve the issue. Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Then unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord
    back in power up and test for results. Good Luck!
  7. GrowlingYapper Win User

Have you tried another hdmi cable.
  8. KILLERHEDAKE Win User

MY XBOX IS FREEZING BEFORE IT LOADS

And if the logo does not have light moving over the ball at the startup screen this is preemptive to general hardware failure ie "red dot of death/rrod/ red ring of death".
  9. UneasyJmitchell Win User

This is what the BF soldiers are doing until BF4 releases....

I had all those games. Football, baseball, etc... It was just a few red dots on the screen?
  10. Shazzcb7 Win User

xbox 360 red dot

its not red ring.....its only a red dot in the middle and blank screen............
Thema:

1. Tiny Red Dots all over screen - Similar Threads - Tiny Red Dots

2. Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x

in XBoX on Windows
    Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x: I'm trying to install Red Dead 2 on my Xbox One x and for some reason it is stuck on 67.7% at 57.54 GB and I know that there isn't a problem with space because before installing it I cleared open...
  3. Xbox 360 flashes red more then 10 times then shuts odd

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 flashes red more then 10 times then shuts odd: My xbox 360 turns on green then after min or show starts flasing red more than 10 times then shuts off Had it in same spot as always... suddenly started yesterday...
  4. When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...: [img] When I try to use voice to message text, it says error and an error triangle shows up d4d8113e-048e-4672-8491-f2562cd7ffc4
  5. i found my old xbox 360E but it’s giving me the red ring of death

in XboX Insiders
    i found my old xbox 360E but it’s giving me the red ring of death: granted i haven’t ran her since the 7th grade, is there anything i can do? i’ve unplugged everything, tried new power cords, took out the hard drive, etc. the button goes from green to a flashing...
  6. Why does my screen keep going black and showing red and green lines?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my screen keep going black and showing red and green lines?: When I turn on my Xbox One X and get to the Home Screen, my screen either keeps going black or the screen just flickers with loads of green and red lines appearing all over the screen like the...
  7. If my red power supply box from my Xbox stays red does that mean I need a new power supply...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If my red power supply box from my Xbox stays red does that mean I need a new power supply...: If my red power supply box from my Xbox stays red does that mean I need a new power supply box?? e1f77642-3808-42b4-9e32-12fb9e7b46f4
  8. Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...: Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into connection mode and just blinks it’s under responsive I am really scared and I don’t know what to do please...
  9. Tiny Tina's Wonderland wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tiny Tina's Wonderland wont launch: I've been having issues with launching the game via Steam, I get a message that says "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)" I tried support with 2k and they've suggested I...
  10. I dont see Tiny Tinas Wonderlands as a series s or x game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I dont see Tiny Tinas Wonderlands as a series s or x game.: I just purchased the next level digital upgrade for the game but i dont see the series x or s version of the game in my library. I only see the xbox one version in my library. Help....