Tiny Red Dots all over screen

Discus and support Tiny Red Dots all over screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello does anyone know what this issue is? I am seeing tiny red dots flickering on my screen and only when my Xbox One is on so I know it's not my TV.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CONT4GI0US, Jan 6, 2016.

1. CONT4GI0US
    CONT4GI0US Guest

Hello does anyone know what this issue is? I am seeing tiny red dots flickering on my screen and only when my Xbox One is on so I know it's not my TV. I have had my Xbox one since release and don't know what to do?

:)

CONT4GI0US, Jan 6, 2016
  2. This is what the BF soldiers are doing until BF4 releases....

I had all those games. Football, baseball, etc... It was just a few red dots on the screen?

UneasyJmitchell, Jan 6, 2016
  3. KILLERHEDAKE
    KILLERHEDAKE Guest
    MY XBOX IS FREEZING BEFORE IT LOADS

And if the logo does not have light moving over the ball at the startup screen this is preemptive to general hardware failure ie "red dot of death/rrod/ red ring of death".

KILLERHEDAKE, Jan 6, 2016
  4. Tiny Red Dots all over screen

Have you tried another hdmi cable.

GrowlingYapper, Jan 6, 2016
  5. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    As always try a hard reset if a new cable doesn't resolve the issue. Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Then unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord
    back in power up and test for results. Good Luck!

{Parity}, Oct 31, 2018
  6. {Parity} Win User

As always try a hard reset if a new cable doesn't resolve the issue. Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Then unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord
    back in power up and test for results. Good Luck!
  7. GrowlingYapper Win User

Have you tried another hdmi cable.
  8. KILLERHEDAKE Win User

MY XBOX IS FREEZING BEFORE IT LOADS

And if the logo does not have light moving over the ball at the startup screen this is preemptive to general hardware failure ie "red dot of death/rrod/ red ring of death".
  9. UneasyJmitchell Win User

This is what the BF soldiers are doing until BF4 releases....

I had all those games. Football, baseball, etc... It was just a few red dots on the screen?
  10. Shazzcb7 Win User

xbox 360 red dot

its not red ring.....its only a red dot in the middle and blank screen............
Thema:

1. Tiny Red Dots all over screen - Similar Threads - Tiny Red Dots

2. Dell i7 core computer looping though blue green red black and white while booting

in XBoX on Windows
    Dell i7 core computer looping though blue green red black and white while booting: My dell computer while its booting up loops through blue red green white and black and it wont stop i need help. 74318dbb-6647-4220-827a-50d78e8cd7ea
  3. Red dot 4141

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red dot 4141: So today I decided to give my old 360 a try and play some lolipop chainsaw because it isn't backwards compatible with the Xbox one and to my surprise a solid red dot was replaced with the usual...
  4. My PXN V9 steering wheel connects on xbox for a second (red light indicator) and then it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PXN V9 steering wheel connects on xbox for a second (red light indicator) and then it...: I just got my steering wheel and connected it to my xbox but the red light turned on for a second, indicating connection, and then turned right off. I tried it with my laptop to see if it was the...
  5. Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...: I have a Ryzen 3 3100 Gt 1030 2 GB 16 GB RAM Can't install sea of thieves because I have X on system requirements even though I meet all the requirements as I had sea of thieves on my...
  6. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  7. 360 power button red then console turns off

in XBoX on Windows
    360 power button red then console turns off: 360 console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off 9fae529e-a7fd-4860-a598-7a224691b2ba
  8. I sent in an xbox series 2 red controller but never received it in the original box I sent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent in an xbox series 2 red controller but never received it in the original box I sent...: I sent a red elite series 2 controller in for repair in the original box and received the controller in a brown standard box which is not the original box I sent it in....
  9. Tiny Tina's Wonderland wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tiny Tina's Wonderland wont launch: I've been having issues with launching the game via Steam, I get a message that says "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)" I tried support with 2k and they've suggested I...
  10. I dont see Tiny Tinas Wonderlands as a series s or x game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I dont see Tiny Tinas Wonderlands as a series s or x game.: I just purchased the next level digital upgrade for the game but i dont see the series x or s version of the game in my library. I only see the xbox one version in my library. Help....