Times posted wrong. What do bracelets and "my group: mean?

Discus and support Times posted wrong. What do bracelets and "my group: mean? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; as stated above..sometimes the times are incorrect and I think I have time..upon checking I have to scramble to finish..Also..what do bracelets mean... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DoableGeoduck46, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Times posted wrong. What do bracelets and "my group: mean?

as stated above..sometimes the times are incorrect and I think I have time..upon checking I have to scramble to finish..Also..what do bracelets mean and what does :my group" mean..I LOVE the new games. Thanks, Rebecca Fierro

:)

DoableGeoduck46, Dec 18, 2016
  2. Are you looking for a clan?

sure, followed by group hugs...saying supportive and nurturing things to each other ....and a new charm for their BFF bracelets

II PARALLAX II, Dec 18, 2016
  3. Radarman 2nd
    Radarman 2nd Guest
    Posted time is wrong

I feel your pain with this issue. It seems to have started a couple of weeks ago with me, so I kept track of my actual individual play times compared to recorded times for two tournaments. I also recorded start and stop times for the tournament as a whole.
    One added an additional 53 minutes and the other added an hour and 22 minutes. In both tournaments, the total recorded time was surprisingly close to the time from the first to last movement in the tournament. The time clock appeared to never stop for game
    changeover, commercials or anything one would consider a play stoppage. I even completely logged out one of the tournament for 15 minutes with no incomplete games in the queue and it still added time. Sucks!!

Radarman 2nd, Dec 18, 2016
  4. II PARALLAX II Win User

Are you looking for a clan?

sure, followed by group hugs...saying supportive and nurturing things to each other ....and a new charm for their BFF bracelets
  5. VagueHarmony743 Win User

GAME SHUTDOWN

My name is Stephen Low (Vague Harmony 743). I would like to report 2 errors
    (technical) concerning Microsoft

Solitaire Games (Events). The errors occurred today (Friday 09 June 2017 at 9.00pm) when the results of the

Solitaire World Tour was announced. The Events Played was actually 82 but announced as 84
    (first error). The

second error was that my completed game earned me a best rank of 9 and I should be given
    1 bracelet for

being in the Top 10 in Your Group which totaled altogether 4
    bracelets, but I was given 3 bracelets making

the total of 6 bracelets. Therefore, an extra 2
    bracelets was given to my game which was not correct.

Please rectify the 2 errors quickly as it will affect my coming games on Sunday 11 June 2017 at 8.00pm.

Thanks.

Best Regards.
  6. Drizzle J Win User

Looking for females players to add on xbox

I mean it’s not wrong of you to post here! You could always use discord too to find groups of people that you’re looking for
  7. JohnDoeeafasdf Win User

Where can I contact the Enforcement Team outside of Case Review?

So what do people with wrongful bans even do? Can I get another case submission? How is there no other means to contact the group of people in charge of gating people's accounts?
  8. Radarman 2nd Win User

Posted time is wrong

I feel your pain with this issue. It seems to have started a couple of weeks ago with me, so I kept track of my actual individual play times compared to recorded times for two tournaments. I also recorded start and stop times for the tournament as a whole.
    One added an additional 53 minutes and the other added an hour and 22 minutes. In both tournaments, the total recorded time was surprisingly close to the time from the first to last movement in the tournament. The time clock appeared to never stop for game
    changeover, commercials or anything one would consider a play stoppage. I even completely logged out one of the tournament for 15 minutes with no incomplete games in the queue and it still added time. Sucks!!
Thema:

Times posted wrong. What do bracelets and "my group: mean?

1. Times posted wrong. What do bracelets and "my group: mean? - Similar Threads - Times posted wrong

2. I got banned 9 times for 1 group post how is this possible

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got banned 9 times for 1 group post how is this possible: I had a group post up that I understand why I got banned for but I got 9 strikes because of it getting a 366 day ban how is this possible 9423db57-8549-4d1b-b4c5-8b8e0f32a972
  3. I got banned over a group post ive posted multiple times before and i feel like its stupid...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned over a group post ive posted multiple times before and i feel like its stupid...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 4ec31b0c-e00d-46c3-981c-77a8dbeee763
  4. "This post is no longer available" keeps popping up every time I try to find a group with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "This post is no longer available" keeps popping up every time I try to find a group with...: I've tried everything including: resetting xbox gamebar uninstalling xbox gamebar using powershell terminating xbox game bar after setting it to never let the app run in the background...
  5. Dear Mods, people find this sub all the time and post unrelated "pls help with my Xbox"...

in XboX Insiders
    Dear Mods, people find this sub all the time and post unrelated "pls help with my Xbox"...: Please, do something about this. This is not a sub for self-service community support for people who just got an Xbox 360 that doesn't turn on or asking if sitting on it is okay. This is rule #4...
  6. I can't post anything in the Xbox Looking for Group and every time I try to it says "There...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't post anything in the Xbox Looking for Group and every time I try to it says "There...: Problem posting Looking for Group post 92b267e0-3df4-4430-8ecd-b8e8b20d07d8
  7. Banned for group post I make all of the time

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for group post I make all of the time: I have recently been banned from all communications on Xbox Live for a group post. I make this group post all of the time and I am being banned for it. I did nothing wrong so I would like to know...
  8. Sorry i post at Nth time but please help me.

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry i post at Nth time but please help me.: Can you please explain me the full procedure to add my profile at alpha ring insider program? I'm already for 2-3 years at simple insider program. Where i can see when ms open invites so i...
  9. This person keeps posting racist and harassing post, this time 550. Please just do...

in XboX Insiders
    This person keeps posting racist and harassing post, this time 550. Please just do...: [IMG] submitted by /u/404nocreativusername [link] [comments]
  10. What is the post code for norway,when add a new visacard.first time,befor i typed 3500.in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the post code for norway,when add a new visacard.first time,befor i typed 3500.in...: Help...all in subject. Sorry. e79f53d8-debf-4748-988b-63b465c7d1f4