Timelines for major gameplay experience changing problems?

Discus and support Timelines for major gameplay experience changing problems? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there an estimated timeline on when the new series X problems will be addressed? 1. Mixer bases even the brand new one I purchased from the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dityboycom, Dec 1, 2020.

1. dityboycom
    dityboycom Guest

Is there an estimated timeline on when the new series X problems will be addressed?

1. Mixer bases even the brand new one I purchased from the Microsoft store explicitly listed as compatible with series x will not control volume or mix game/ chat, the problem is present on all controllers new or old?
    2. All online games that are not made for the series X have serious input lag not seen when playing the same games on the One X? I.E. Madden, Warzone, Fifa, NBA
    3. Network issues while streaming or watching streams on Series X with intense packet loss, that is not seen on the One X?

:)

dityboycom, Dec 1, 2020
  2. IceStorm III Win User

External Storage: Coming Soon

[quote user="Galactic Geek"]True, but Major has been wrong before...[/quote]So he's dammed if he talks about something with a timeline, and he's dammed if he says nothing?

Timelines are subject to change. We at least know now that there is a timeline and it's closer to sooner than later. That's better than no timeline.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Project Resistance related to Resident Evil 3 remake.

No its more related to umbrella or outbreak timeline. With similar gameplay
  4. IceStorm III Win User

External Storage: Coming Soon

[quote user="Galactic Geek"]This doesn't change anything unless a date or window has been established[/quote]Normally, Major Nelson won't comment on things like that unless he already knows something has a timeline. You can take it as read that the timeline
    is set and it's not Fall 2014, but something closer to June or earlier.
  5. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

Can Xbox please a gundam game?

I would like that and has to be in the UC timeline and 3rd person Amored Core style gameplay
  6. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Titanfall, will it meet expectations of the next gen game?

I played a majority of the beta on PC so I didn't really experience any of the above issues. I was basing my opinions on the game mechanics/gameplay.
Thema:

1. Timelines for major gameplay experience changing problems? - Similar Threads - Timelines major gameplay

2. My two controllers have major stick drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    My two controllers have major stick drift: Hi, I have two xbox series x controllers one original and second hand. I have used both of them for a good period of time and now the stick drift has gotten way worse. both controllers are not in...
  3. Microsoft support broken for all users major problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft support broken for all users major problem: Hi everyone am I going mad or is all support options gone completely been a customer for over 10+ years never seen this kind of service can't get my money back for broken content options there for...
  4. Once again a major screwup by Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Once again a major screwup by Microsoft: Whatever system y’all have in place to ban people for gamerpics is ridiculous. This is the 4th time I’ve gotten one of these 2 day bans for a gamer pic that doesn’t go against any guidelines. You...
  5. Can't play the game (major bug) why does it do this, i have done everything it says to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play the game (major bug) why does it do this, i have done everything it says to...: It doesn't let me play the game because when I type in my username to play the game, it shows an error: "Failed to create profile. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store with the same...
  6. Why is major nelson on my friend list? And am i able to chat with him? And how should i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is major nelson on my friend list? And am i able to chat with him? And how should i...: I know he is a god in xbox thats the reason iam asking this Does it mean iam lucky? f0efcd5e-4e08-42aa-8589-3e542270e371
  7. Having a major issue with my xbox, why is it when i put my password in it comes up with a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having a major issue with my xbox, why is it when i put my password in it comes up with a...: Ok so been having issues where i access the store or something password related. When i hit enter on said password it comes up with a grey screen and once i press back it says its having osshes...
  8. Hello, I have major issues with my Xbox One S.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I have major issues with my Xbox One S.: Hello, as of a few months ago my Xbox One S has had multiple major issues that have rendered it nigh unusable. These issues range from small but annoying issues such as taking long to boot up,...
  9. Once again a major screwup by Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Once again a major screwup by Microsoft: Whatever system y’all have in place to ban people for gamerpics is ridiculous. This is the 4th time I’ve gotten one of these 2 day bans for a gamer pic that doesn’t go against any guidelines. You...
  10. Why are majority of my local captures gone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are majority of my local captures gone?: Hey, i recently checked my captures on my xbox series X, and theyre all almost deleted, i only have some from 17 days ago. I was wondering why that would be the case. Its my local storage and i...