Time zone won't update

Discus and support Time zone won't update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After the update the other day my profile was deleted, not a problem got back on to find my time was 8 hour behind xbox set me as in the USA changed it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SLOBBER CHOPZ, Oct 30, 2022.

1. Time zone won't update

After the update the other day my profile was deleted, not a problem got back on to find my time was 8 hour behind xbox set me as in the USA changed it back to UK and restarted and its still 8 hours behind! Any other suggestions? Xbox series X

:)

SLOBBER CHOPZ, Oct 30, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Time zone won't update

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Slobber

So, right know the time in your console is not the correct, right?

If yes, did you tried connecting the console to a different wifi network to see if that helps?

If yes and that didn't work

What about power cycling your console?

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

Also disconnect your router from power for about 3 minutes. Then connect it again an when everything is working, try again
  3. ash2k83 Win User

Day 1 early question.

They should have it ready but maybe they won't have it on the server ready to proceed to update the console until release day hits midnight in the first time zone.

That way the ycould control the date the console can start to be used especially if the update is required before the console fully functions.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

time zone

You should be fine with this.People do it all the time.It's when you use external devices to earn achievements that you get a gamerscore reset.
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

Time zone

Why do you want to change the time on your console?

Only reason I can think is that you want an achievement that is time based, possibly one for playing a game for six months or something.
  6. Prevention SrS Win User

Redeemed Agent Origins DLC Code for Division but it never installed

If you redeemed the code just wait until Xbox Servers update, that's what I've been told by support. Once the Xbox Servers Update it will show up on your Download History "Manage Game" and the Update for the Xbox servers are are not in the same time zone
    you would be in. I think the Time Zone for Xbox Servers is Pacific.
Thema:

Time zone won't update

1. Time zone won't update - Similar Threads - zone won't update

2. Dropped Xbox off shelf now it power zone for 10 seconds and power out back off what can I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dropped Xbox off shelf now it power zone for 10 seconds and power out back off what can I...: Yes I dropped my Xbox One off the shelf and now at power zone for 10 seconds shows a Xbox One logo and power is off so there's no trouble shooting can be done any ideas Would be greatly...
  3. Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...: It’s acting as if it isn’t recognizing my specific settings which is weird because sometimes it does and other times it doesn’t and it just started happening after I synced it to a series x...
  4. How do I change the dead zones (help)

in XboX Insiders
    How do I change the dead zones (help): I just joined Xbox insiders and I am atempting to make my controllers dead zones work so I can properly use aim assist, I can not find this area, can anyone help me. I am on PC btw submitted by...
  5. Can't select.y time zone... Only thing that I have a option to choose is UTC?!? I'm in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't select.y time zone... Only thing that I have a option to choose is UTC?!? I'm in...: Can't select.y time zone... Only thing that I have a option to choose is UTC?!? I'm in Kentucky also I been having issues with my Xbox being hacked and am wondering if it has smthn to do with it....
  6. Why is my Xbox stuck 3 hours in the past? It had the right time zone and date but it won’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox stuck 3 hours in the past? It had the right time zone and date but it won’t...: right now it is 5:14pm and I want to make it correct on my Xbox because my Xbox says it is 2:14pm but when I change it to be correct, my console goes right back to being three hours behind...
  7. Why does my controller still have stick drift or sticky sticks if my dead zone is set to max?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my controller still have stick drift or sticky sticks if my dead zone is set to max?: Why does my controller still have stick drift or sticks sticks if my dead zone is set to max? This is something that is recent and has not happen over time. When I go forward on the left stick it...
  8. Why is there no option in the console to control the dead zone of a controller stick?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there no option in the console to control the dead zone of a controller stick?: I ordered a Backbone for my phone and Microsoft included a controller with the purchase; super cool! So when my main controller’s right bumper went out, I set up this one and right out of the box,...
  9. xbox 1 call of duty war zone won't download "you do not own or missing pk 1 D L C...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 1 call of duty war zone won't download "you do not own or missing pk 1 D L C...: call of duty war zone = I own it it won finish downloading comes back "you do not own or are missing Pk 1 D L C 7 calls to support NO help does anybody know what it is or where it is ??? thank you...
  10. won't let me set up a time zone

in XBoX on Consoles
    won't let me set up a time zone: I'm setting everything up and it went fine until I got to the time zone step. Now it won't to ANYTHING. Like it's frozen. abeb3512-e519-4b8a-8133-edc39652f092