Time Played

Discus and support Time Played in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have always been confused on what time played actually means. Does time add on when you're are just sitting at the main menu or does time add on only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FPS Baal, Mar 29, 2018.

  1. FPS Baal
    FPS Baal Guest

    Time Played


    I have always been confused on what time played actually means. Does time add on when you're are just sitting at the main menu or does time add on only by actually joining and online server. I have 60 days on Rocket League and I really want to know if it
    is determined by online games or just by actually getting on the game.

    :)
     
    FPS Baal, Mar 29, 2018
    #1
  2. HowlingT rex
    HowlingT rex Guest
    Time played...?

    im regeistered with a gaming site called exophase and that keeps track of your hours played as it gets the information from microsoft servers. so far ive put in over 200 hours on xbox one
     
    HowlingT rex, Mar 29, 2018
    #2
  3. louthelou
    louthelou Guest
    Time played...?

    Not a promotion; it's simply part of their rewards deal they've tied into their Games with Gold:
    rewards.xbox.com/mymissions

    The page you linked doesn't provide what I'm looking for: time played for the games I've played on Xbox One. I could swear this information used to be available from within either the games list or profile within the Dashboard on the console itself - but
    I don't see it now.
     
    louthelou, Mar 29, 2018
    #3
  4. J.R.G. Win User

    Time played

    Like tohellnback mentioned, times are way off. Forza 5 reads that I have over a couple hundred hours played; more like 40 tops.

    Peace, J.R.
  5. tohellnbak Win User

    Time played

    the times will be off FYI. Open games in background while doing other things still count for times played. I had games tell me I played them for 1500 hours so dont be surprised if they seem way off.
  6. DBurleson Win User

    Time played...?

    It will probably be on this page once you play for a few hours.

    rewards.xbox.com/myrewards

    I can't find where you see this promotion at. Is it on the dashboard or something?
  7. ZTROOPER16 Win User

    time played

    The games times are buggy. I have 1000 GS on BF4 yet it told me i only played 1 min. LOL
  8. carlossaez23 Win User

    TIME PLAYED

    I have xbox a month ago, I started vrally 4 and it stayed in 21 hours and no matter how much I play it does not go up, streets of rage 4 I have stayed in 2 hours and now halo 5 passed me the game and
    in the statistics it leaves zero hours of time played however the other statistics do update the achievements and progress of the game but the hours played do not
Thema:

Time Played

Loading...
  1. Time Played - Similar Threads - Played

  2. I have 1440p remote play from beta branch somehow

    in XboX Insiders
    I have 1440p remote play from beta branch somehow: Im only in the beta branch of the insider program, not alpha which are meant to be the only ones with this I thought? and somehow I triggered 1440p remote play. I tried remote play on the Xbox...
  3. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  4. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  5. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  7. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  8. Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders: [IMG] XBOX Insiders on XBOX Series X|S, play the upcoming Wreck Runners September Update before release with the latest Xbox Insider playtest! Explore new Temples, face a dangerous new enemy,...
  9. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  10. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...