Time Played stat not updating as of 2 weeks ago

Discus and support Time Played stat not updating as of 2 weeks ago in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I’m having an issue with all of my games not tracking time played as of about 2 weeks ago. I’ve tried Xbox support and all of their... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Huppper, Aug 25, 2021.

  1. /u/Huppper
    /u/Huppper Guest

    Time Played stat not updating as of 2 weeks ago


    Hello everyone, I’m having an issue with all of my games not tracking time played as of about 2 weeks ago. I’ve tried Xbox support and all of their troubleshooting has fallen by the wayside unfortunately. I’m on series x, and all of my friends on my list have game time played tracking properly and mine is stuck. Does anyone have any ideas as to what I can do or what is wrong? This is becoming frustrating as it seems no one can help.

    submitted by /u/Huppper
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Huppper, Aug 25, 2021
    #1
  2. Killer1313 Win User

    May quests saying 50% on download games!

    the stats on the quests page are not updated in real time. It can take days or weeks for it to show properly. Just make sure your completing the task listed.
    It's been over 2 weeks.
  3. PlushRelic54582 Win User

    Play time stat not updating

    Hello I am sorry to here about that plz use link below to help solve your issue

    Xbox
    stats
  4. baconfungus Win User

    Play time stat not updating

    This is ridiculous that Microsoft hasnt even acknowledged this as a problem and hasnt fixed it yet.
  5. baconfungus Win User

    Play time stat not updating

    When is this gonna be fixed?
  6. baconfungus Win User

    Play time stat not updating

    That didnt do anything, u lazy programmers need to step up and fix this problem.
Thema:

Time Played stat not updating as of 2 weeks ago

Loading...
  1. Time Played stat not updating as of 2 weeks ago - Similar Threads - Played stat updating

  2. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  6. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  7. All stats say 0 except for Time Played

    in XBoX Accessibility
    All stats say 0 except for Time Played: I play the game War Thunder on xbox quite a bit and am a well accomplished player, however 3/4 of the stats in the stats tab constantly show 0, with the exception of Time Played, this has been a...
  8. Trouble playing a new game that wont stat

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble playing a new game that wont stat: I just bought the new Assassins Creed Mirage game and once i click on the icon to start playing.. its loads for like 1 second then pops up with an error saying this : Try a different game or app...
  9. why have my time played stats reset for some games that i have played? for example my black...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    why have my time played stats reset for some games that i have played? for example my black...: i played well over 200 days on black ops 3 on xbox and have recently checked since and it says i have 2 days played from when ive played it here and there over the last year or so, i would love to...
  10. Play time stat not updating

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play time stat not updating: Im wondering when my play time stats will be fixed, its been frozen for several days. d57ac533-7d40-4517-9e24-740334dab8ce