"Time Played" Stat Bug
Discus and support "Time Played" Stat Bug in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello all, As I'm sure most of you know, if you go to your profile on your Xbox Console and then go to "Gaming," you can select a game, then "Stats,"... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Juxtapose13, May 11, 2021.
Thema:
"Time Played" Stat Bug
Loading...
-
"Time Played" Stat Bug - Similar Threads - Played Stat Bug
-
I have 1440p remote play from beta branch somehow
in XboX InsidersI have 1440p remote play from beta branch somehow: Im only in the beta branch of the insider program, not alpha which are meant to be the only ones with this I thought? and somehow I triggered 1440p remote play. I tried remote play on the Xbox... -
Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing
in XboX InsidersXbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours... -
1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?
in XboX Insiders1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted... -
All stats say 0 except for Time Played
in XBoX AccessibilityAll stats say 0 except for Time Played: I play the game War Thunder on xbox quite a bit and am a well accomplished player, however 3/4 of the stats in the stats tab constantly show 0, with the exception of Time Played, this has been a... -
Trouble playing a new game that wont stat
in XBoX Games and AppsTrouble playing a new game that wont stat: I just bought the new Assassins Creed Mirage game and once i click on the icon to start playing.. its loads for like 1 second then pops up with an error saying this : Try a different game or app... -
why have my time played stats reset for some games that i have played? for example my black...
in XBoX Accessibilitywhy have my time played stats reset for some games that i have played? for example my black...: i played well over 200 days on black ops 3 on xbox and have recently checked since and it says i have 2 days played from when ive played it here and there over the last year or so, i would love to... -
Play time stat not updating
in XBoX Games and AppsPlay time stat not updating: Im wondering when my play time stats will be fixed, its been frozen for several days. d57ac533-7d40-4517-9e24-740334dab8ce