Time Played Missing in Many New Games

Discus and support Time Played Missing in Many New Games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am a stat freak.. so I love the idea of the hub stats we get with every game. Over the years a handful of games did not track time played for some... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by U2NUMB, Oct 24, 2017.

1. U2NUMB
    U2NUMB Guest

I am a stat freak.. so I love the idea of the hub stats we get with every game. Over the years a handful of games did not track time played for some reason. Lately big games are starting to not track this stat and it drives me nuts. Why is this not a default
    must have stat like it is on other platforms?

The most recent games to ignore this stat.. South Park and now Wolfenstein 2. Who is in charge of this part of the game / dash? Is this a publisher choice? Why not make it required?

Just annoyed and always wondered why it was not something MS enforced... I get the rest of the stats are per game but time played should be standard. It is what you have over the other console in the market..

:)

U2NUMB, Oct 24, 2017
  2. Prof Sparrow
    Prof Sparrow Guest
    Where did Jack go?

I purchased "You Don't Know Jack" from the marketplace, a long time ago. I've played it many many times with friends, but last time we went to "my games" it was missing. It's no longer in the marketplace. I paid full price for a game that was taken from
    me, do I get a refund? Is there a way I can get my game back? What happened?

Prof Sparrow, Oct 24, 2017
  3. Darckoth
    Darckoth Guest
    why have i got no points

hey all ive been a member of xbox rewards for almost 3 months ive renewed my xbox gold membership 2 times, played many diffrent games and got alot of achievments and purchases since then. so how do i still have 0 reward points and no vip movement am i missing
    something?

Darckoth, Oct 24, 2017
  4. Pakalolo Time Win User

If you could play one Original Xbox game online again, what would it be?

I miss playing Star Wars Battlefront online... many good times with that game.
  5. US Revenge Win User

Games you missed out on???

you can still play many of those games. when you say missed out on I think of games you can't really get the play time anymore.

Halo 2 for xbox is a good example as you can't play online now.

chrome hounds is another good one which I missed out on.
  6. TGS Drover67 Win User

Games´s acting weird?

you missed... many many times?
  7. brandiesel1 Win User

Why Why Why

I like the slow months when it comes to games being released. It gives me time to catch up on some. There are times when too many games come out and I can't play them all so I miss out.
  8. loadhound Win User

Does anyone want to play Quarrel online?

No replies? Is there ANYONE else that plays Quarrel? It's hard to believe that so many people have missed out on this game! It's 9 PM Eastern time on Friday, January 11. I'll be in the matchmaking section under the screen-name "loadshot". someone come
    and play!
Thema:

1. Time Played Missing in Many New Games - Similar Threads - Played Missing Many

2. Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s: I am trying to play games on my external SSD however they won’t run I know Xbox series x/s spec games don’t work and have to be run off the internal but the games I’m trying to play are older...
  3. Contacting an Agent and Remote Play on Mac

in XBoX on Windows
    Contacting an Agent and Remote Play on Mac: I liked my new Xbox Series S. Bang for every buck and better than its competitor on various categories. However, I am disappointed with Microsoft Xbox support. It is impossible to get in touch...
  4. How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?: I got told I can use it to play on xbox pc, i can use it through the app but when i open the game it wont allow me to use it anymore... what can i do to fix this?...
  5. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  6. Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P: Some time ago i changed my display resolution to 1440P and the captures are lagging really bad I did a factory reset and i changed my capture resolution from 1080P to 720P hoping it would help...
  7. audio but no video with remote play on pc

in XboX Insiders
    audio but no video with remote play on pc: been trying to use remote play on my laptop from my series s but all i get is the audio from my game with no video. Tried with my phone and worked perfectly. I've tried closing and reopening,...
  8. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  9. Remote play not working properly

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play not working properly: Xbox remote play is displaying in the top left and stretching the rest of the display across the screen, this happened after a good first attempt then this happened every time after. Does anyone...
  10. Missing privileges to play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing privileges to play online: Suddenly I can't play BF 2042 on my Series X because it says I am missing privileges. I have Gamespass Console and also the 2042 disc in the console. 09e364f5-6e1b-415e-b527-58af575c229e