Time Played Missing in Many New Games

Discus and support Time Played Missing in Many New Games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am a stat freak.. so I love the idea of the hub stats we get with every game. Over the years a handful of games did not track time played for some... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by U2NUMB, Oct 24, 2017.

1. U2NUMB
    U2NUMB Guest

I am a stat freak.. so I love the idea of the hub stats we get with every game. Over the years a handful of games did not track time played for some reason. Lately big games are starting to not track this stat and it drives me nuts. Why is this not a default
    must have stat like it is on other platforms?

The most recent games to ignore this stat.. South Park and now Wolfenstein 2. Who is in charge of this part of the game / dash? Is this a publisher choice? Why not make it required?

Just annoyed and always wondered why it was not something MS enforced... I get the rest of the stats are per game but time played should be standard. It is what you have over the other console in the market..

:)

U2NUMB, Oct 24, 2017
  2. Prof Sparrow
    Prof Sparrow Guest
    Where did Jack go?

I purchased "You Don't Know Jack" from the marketplace, a long time ago. I've played it many many times with friends, but last time we went to "my games" it was missing. It's no longer in the marketplace. I paid full price for a game that was taken from
    me, do I get a refund? Is there a way I can get my game back? What happened?

Prof Sparrow, Oct 24, 2017
  3. Darckoth
    Darckoth Guest
    why have i got no points

hey all ive been a member of xbox rewards for almost 3 months ive renewed my xbox gold membership 2 times, played many diffrent games and got alot of achievments and purchases since then. so how do i still have 0 reward points and no vip movement am i missing
    something?

Darckoth, Oct 24, 2017
  4. Pakalolo Time Win User

If you could play one Original Xbox game online again, what would it be?

I miss playing Star Wars Battlefront online... many good times with that game.
  5. US Revenge Win User

Games you missed out on???

you can still play many of those games. when you say missed out on I think of games you can't really get the play time anymore.

Halo 2 for xbox is a good example as you can't play online now.

chrome hounds is another good one which I missed out on.
  6. TGS Drover67 Win User

Games´s acting weird?

you missed... many many times?
  7. brandiesel1 Win User

Why Why Why

I like the slow months when it comes to games being released. It gives me time to catch up on some. There are times when too many games come out and I can't play them all so I miss out.
  8. loadhound Win User

Does anyone want to play Quarrel online?

No replies? Is there ANYONE else that plays Quarrel? It's hard to believe that so many people have missed out on this game! It's 9 PM Eastern time on Friday, January 11. I'll be in the matchmaking section under the screen-name "loadshot". someone come
    and play!
Thema:

1. Time Played Missing in Many New Games - Similar Threads - Played Missing Many

2. Remote play is currently missing on PC?

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play is currently missing on PC?: Hi, Tried to use remote play today and found it missing on PC. I think it's an Insider issue because if I sign onto the same PC with a "non-Insider" Xbox account, the console button appears in...
  3. Wanting to play Shadow Complex Remastered in PC but received MSVCR110.dll missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Wanting to play Shadow Complex Remastered in PC but received MSVCR110.dll missing: I want to play Shadow Complex Remastered in PC but received MSVCR110.dll missing, despite the fact that I already installed it multiple times. Any ideas? My System Information (using laptop):...
  4. What am I missing to play a game on the Xbox with the game pass ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What am I missing to play a game on the Xbox with the game pass ?: I bought a month pass with the Xbox gold and I went to manage it as to turn off recurring payments and I can’t open Minecraft for example without an error. Saying that I need to renew my...
  5. Remote Play button missing from Windows Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote Play button missing from Windows Xbox app: I've used remote play on my Windows laptop through the Xbox app since I got my Series X and all has been fine, but today, I launched the Xbox app and the buttons was missing entirely from where it...
  6. Missing 500 Microsoft Points from Play and learn punch card. May 1- May 31 - 2022

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing 500 Microsoft Points from Play and learn punch card. May 1- May 31 - 2022: so I have Forza Horizon 5 and got a achievement for 500 Points and I kept pressing the earn an achievement card and nothing happens. I got the Cactus Makes Perfect achievement on 5/4/2022 and...
  7. Console remote play button missing on latest version of the xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console remote play button missing on latest version of the xbox app: Right around the first week of the year the remote play button disappeared from my xbox app and now it only displays the insider Hub icon. Thusly, I am not able to use the app to stream over my...
  8. Can't Play MW due to "missing data packs"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Play MW due to "missing data packs": Hello. I have tried playing MW19 earlier this week, however I could not due to "missing data packs," even though I had MW installed for around a year now. Every time I try to install the game...
  9. Mechwarrior 5 DLC missing after playing on xbox cloud android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Mechwarrior 5 DLC missing after playing on xbox cloud android: Hello. I started playing Mechwarrior 5 Mercenaries on my xbox the other day and after the first mission I moved over to my phone to continue playing. After a mission on my phone I took a break and...
  10. Missing players from “recently played with”

in XboX Insiders
    Missing players from “recently played with”: [IMG] submitted by /u/tow_hide [link] [comments]