Time Played comparison bug - BATTLEFIELD 4

Discus and support Time Played comparison bug - BATTLEFIELD 4 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; BF timer is way off but thats becuase BF4 is broken. outside of that it all look legit Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MazdaSpeedNinja, Jan 7, 2014.

  1. Time Played comparison bug - BATTLEFIELD 4


    BF timer is way off but thats becuase BF4 is broken. outside of that it all look legit
     
    Upinya Slayin, Jan 7, 2014
    #16
  2. What's your comparison like, just so we can get an idea?
     
    MazdaSpeedNinja, Jan 7, 2014
    #17
  3. Looks like my other thread was removed Time Played comparison bug - BATTLEFIELD 4 :(
     
    MazdaSpeedNinja, Jan 7, 2014
    #18
  4. DIMAP71
    DIMAP71 Guest

    Time Played comparison bug - BATTLEFIELD 4

    Actually CAMARO gave you a good advice, be courteous to other users and don't create unnecessary threads / clutter. Thanks
     
    DIMAP71, Jan 7, 2014
    #19
  5. I've not been anything other than courteous.

    My response to Camaro was due to his "it's just a stat, what's your problem?" Post. Totally not needed.
     
    MazdaSpeedNinja, Jan 7, 2014
    #20
  6. Anyhow, moving swiftly on..

    Anyone else having this issue? Time Played comparison bug - BATTLEFIELD 4 :)
     
    MazdaSpeedNinja, Oct 31, 2018
    #21
  7. MazdaSpeedNinja Win User

    Time Played comparison bug - BATTLEFIELD 4

    Looks like my other thread was removed :(
  8. Dmack x 4142 Win User

    Time Played comparison bug - BATTLEFIELD 4

    It doesn't matter if he think it's a big deal or not. It's another feature that doesn't work.
  9. tohellnbak Win User

    Time Played comparison bug - BATTLEFIELD 4

    There will be some bad mix ups with time.... I know it says I played peggle for 120 hours.... and that is so far from true... LOL...
  10. MazdaSpeedNinja Win User

    Time Played comparison bug - BATTLEFIELD 4

    I've not been anything other than courteous.

    My response to Camaro was due to his "it's just a stat, what's your problem?" Post. Totally not needed.
  11. MazdaSpeedNinja Win User

    Time Played comparison bug - BATTLEFIELD 4

    Format like this ------ Game - Battlefield 4***** Estimated time played - 8-10 hours****** Compare screen time played - 22 days*****
Thema:

Time Played comparison bug - BATTLEFIELD 4

Loading...
  1. Time Played comparison bug - BATTLEFIELD 4 - Similar Threads - Played comparison bug

  2. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  6. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  7. Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders: [IMG] XBOX Insiders on XBOX Series X|S, play the upcoming Wreck Runners September Update before release with the latest Xbox Insider playtest! Explore new Temples, face a dangerous new enemy,...
  8. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  9. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  10. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...