Time Played comparison bug - BATTLEFIELD 4

Discus and support Time Played comparison bug - BATTLEFIELD 4 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, apparently I've played battlefield 4 for 20 days solid. It's more like 8 hours since launch. Could I kindly ask you guys and gals to check yours?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MazdaSpeedNinja, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Time Played comparison bug - BATTLEFIELD 4

So, apparently I've played battlefield 4 for 20 days solid. It's more like 8 hours since launch. Could I kindly ask you guys and gals to check yours? To do it, simply click on friends > compare games and highlight BF4.. See if it tallies up? I cannot work
    out for the life of me how this is calculated and it'd be nice to know. Very odd.. :-/

:)

MazdaSpeedNinja, Jan 7, 2014
  2. Friends, believe the good news!

Hey gg, I'm up for gow, SW Battlefront, GTA 5, Battlefield 4, maybe KI but I still am average at best and in comparison to you I'm "special needs". Regardless of me being the furthest point from you, Often we are on at the same time. Do you play Battlefield
    Hardline at all?

RedEye Expr3ss, Jan 7, 2014
  3. GUN5L1NGER
    GUN5L1NGER Guest
    how to play china rising dlc??

I was Premium on Battlefield 3. Based on that experience, and what I've played so far in Battlefield 4, I won't be buying Premium this time.

GUN5L1NGER, Jan 7, 2014
  4. Time Played comparison bug - BATTLEFIELD 4

Loving the x1 by the way Time Played comparison bug - BATTLEFIELD 4 :)

5. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    well with the way XB1 works now.... even if you are NOT playing the game.. it is counting towards it... think of it this way.... you are playing BF4... get tired of it...Xbox goto netflix..... watch 2 movies... BF4 is still running in the background...
    adding to your time played..on the X1 console

Now go look at battlelog and see how much time you played "in game"

tohellnbak, Jan 7, 2014
  6. Hmm. I thought that, but... I haven't even spent that long on my xbox, never mind one game.

All my other games show correctly. 20 days is immense. That's 480 hours or 12 hrs a day since launch..

7. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    There will be some bad mix ups with time.... I know it says I played peggle for 120 hours.... and that is so far from true... LOL...

tohellnbak, Jan 7, 2014
  8. Time Played comparison bug - BATTLEFIELD 4

Yeah suppose mines just gone to 21 days

9. Whilst I'm on this subject - does anyone know how to check on true play time for SP and MP?

10. Dmack x 4142
    Dmack x 4142 Guest
    It doesn't matter if he think it's a big deal or not. It's another feature that doesn't work.

Dmack x 4142, Jan 7, 2014
  11. Thanatos465
    Thanatos465 Guest
    Does EA server say that or the X1? Could be EA's servers.......

Thanatos465, Jan 7, 2014
  12. The X1 says that, take a look at yours, it's probably way out.

13. Time Played comparison bug - BATTLEFIELD 4

Home > friends > compare games > battlefield 4

Mine says 22 days, my mates says one day and he's played about 2 hours and I've seen others say specific hours.

Quite annoying.

14. As per my earlier post - it seems like the "time played" feature on the compare games with friends screen is a bit.. off. It seems like a few others were noticing the same thing too. Now, I know that this isn't a game breaker, but it's a bug all the same,
    so let's see if many people are experience the same and hopefully it will get picked up by the development team Time Played comparison bug - BATTLEFIELD 4 :) So, in the interest of keeping the post uniform and easy to manage - format your post as I have down below. Simply note the game, the time you
    estimate you've played and what it reads on the compare screen. To access the screen go to: FRIENDS > COMPARE GAMES > CHOOSE GAME [please only reply if you can contribute and only in the above format, that ways it's all in one place.] Sorry about the formatting
    I cannot edit it when posting from my mobile.

15. Format like this ------ Game - Battlefield 4***** Estimated time played - 8-10 hours****** Compare screen time played - 22 days*****

Thema:

Time Played comparison bug - BATTLEFIELD 4

1. Time Played comparison bug - BATTLEFIELD 4 - Similar Threads - Played comparison bug

2. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  3. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  4. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  5. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  6. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  7. Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?: Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s? c7531c5d-ab58-4f9d-8106-b7206357bd12
  8. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  9. Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...

in XboX Insiders
    Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...: When I play using the cloud on my mobile it stays looking for online games in a loop. In the cloud console it works correctly. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  10. IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...

in XboX Insiders
    IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...: With IA you can translate audio in every language of the world. This feature, as you can understood, Is essential for gamers and developer and could be added as a accessibility setting, or instead...