Time Microsoft enforcement team steps up.

Discus and support Time Microsoft enforcement team steps up. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Last night I received messages from a user thatbviolated many code of conduct rules with no action taken, these included targeted hate speech,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MattyJonno94, Dec 12, 2021.

1. MattyJonno94
    MattyJonno94 Guest

Last night I received messages from a user thatbviolated many code of conduct rules with no action taken, these included targeted hate speech, harassment, threats of violence and sexually inappropriate messages. The fact Xbox Live Enforcement team took no action action against this particular user begs the question that these people are not protecting users within the Xbox Live community. I was deeply saddened and angry no action was taken. I think it's absolutely obserd you can't contact the Enforcement team regarding this and Xbox Live can't take any action. I think Microsoft must review it's code of conduct policies and offer more transparency and have a much more effective system in place to take the necessary action against these inhuman individuals. You contact Microsoft directly they tell you they've got no control, they say the Enforcement team deals with this (clearly they don't), you can't contact the Enforcement team. I've been in gaming on Xbox as a loyal customer for so long now and I've never been this disappointed over such disgusting like messages. The Enforcement Team should be ashamed as should Microsoft as a whole organisation.

:)

MattyJonno94, Dec 12, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

As long as you reported them, the enforcement team will investigate and take the appropriate action, but investigations can take time and is not always immediate. So just because action wasn't taken last night, doesn't mean it won't be.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Microsoft Enforcement Team Sign Up

Sorry to hear you're having trouble. First off, Ambassadors issues should remain in the Ambassador forums.

The Enforcement United program was never part of the Enforcement Team and should not be described as such. Also, the Enforcement United program was always in Beta and is now no longer functioning.

Finally, if you would like to be part of the Policy Enforcement Team you'll need to contact Microsoft and apply for the position as all of the PET members work for Microsoft.
  4. onyxishere Win User

Microsoft Enforcement Team Sign Up

5. DuFFuL Win User

Step it up.. Microsoft!

I'm an Aussie to mate and no offence but we were told all that before it came out. I personally don't think it's a crippled machine at all. And please don't bring playstation into this. It has nothing to do with it!
  6. Dustoff59 Win User

Step it up.. Microsoft!

As a Aussie and proud of it, I've had the fortune, some would say misfortune of seeing most of the world and I can honestly say that Australia is literally the best country in the world. Sure we have our problems, but compared to other countries, my god
    we have it so darn good, but for all that is great about being a Aussie and living in the awesome country where we aren't trying to kill each other all the time, where the availability of firearms is restricted tightly, where children can go to school safe
    in the knowledge that no one is going to come in and try killing them with a military weapon or the freedom to open expression is as much expected as is going down to the beach for a surf. We are a very lucky country, except for one thing. It would seem that
    software and hardware companies such as Microsoft think it's okay to double and in some cases triple the cost of things that the rest of the world pay a fraction for.

If any of you are interested, take the time to do the Pepsi challenge, look into the cost of hardware and software in other countries and then compare it to Australia. Like me, you will be outraged. The excuses are as pitiful as politician trying to claim
    $5,000 to attend footy match.

Having said all that, let me ask this one question. Who the hell does Microsoft think they are selling a crippled system like the X Box One to us Aussie after all the bluster and displaying at its unveiling. A system that as far as I can tell has very little
    semblance to the system sold here to us Aussie. Can it bring up the TV Guide like they showed? nope!!!!, can I have a fantasy player like they showed? Nope!!!!, can I throw my arms around and make things move like they showed? Nope!!!, can I talk to it like
    they did at its unveiling.....without having to repeat or yelling at it......As they demonstrated? Nope!!!! Yet they call it the same machine. Ummm hello.... last time I looked, if a car yard sold a particular type of car and you bought the car based on the
    promo adverts, then when you get the car and it has no engine, no suspension, and drum brakes not disk, how long do you think that car yard would last before it would be hauled in front of the ACCC. That's the Australian Consumer watchdog who looks out for
    activities like that and brings them to account, for all you non Aussie.

The point I am making is this. Although the games are great and yes we can now watch things on Blu Ray.... how long has Blu Ray been out? The fact is, while the PS4 is what it is, a games console, when you get it, you actually get what Sony touted. What
    makes Microsoft so special, or immune from consumer laws when it sells it's Xbox One but if you happen to be in Australia. Take a back seat as your simply not going to get what the rest of the world enjoys. If you attempt to tie down one of the tech support
    people as to what's going on and for of release date regarding, oh, say DLNA for example and they hang up on you as they did to me today.

I'm glad I was actually recording the conversation so that I could play it back to colleges if for some reason they actually surprised me with dates. But to be hung up on, now that's personal. Don't have an answer? Don't particularly care? Forgot that Tech
    Support isn't the only ones that have recording devices? When all else fails hang up on the client?

My god, I didn't just buy a crippled machine far from being what i thought I was getting, i also got disrespectful, unprofessional tech support. What a waist of some $590 and whatever the cost of the gold membership is per month.

I want my money back or at the least a damn good written apology for all of this. I'm not a betting man but if I was to bet $1000 that not only will I not get my money back, but all I have said will be ignored and no apology given.

Yep, one very very unhappy Aussie.
Thema:

1. Time Microsoft enforcement team steps up. - Similar Threads - Microsoft enforcement team

2. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...
  3. Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up: Why don't Microsoft answer the phone or keep hanging up 8f537fc1-738c-4354-b32c-dc809e86171c
  4. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  5. Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?: I just had an enforcement action taken against my account because I put up an lfg that stated, and I will send a screenshot of what was stated in the lfg, letting people know not to spend money on...
  6. Why is Xbox enforcement so dishonest and disingenuous? Why do Microsoft enable Rockstar...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Xbox enforcement so dishonest and disingenuous? Why do Microsoft enable Rockstar...: I received yet another ban for simply stating fact. Rockstar is a child predator and MS is an enabler. These are not attacks on any individual. These statements aren't offensive to anyone. These...
  7. Why is Microsofts enforcement team so terrible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Microsofts enforcement team so terrible: I got a wrongful ban out of thin air at my appeal got denied and they won't do anything about it is there anything and I mean anything to get my newly bought console and account worth over 2 grand...
  8. The Enforcement Team Has Failed Microsoft Has Failed. I've Been Punished Without Warning...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Enforcement Team Has Failed Microsoft Has Failed. I've Been Punished Without Warning...: I had a gamer pic for two years, it was a picture of me in a pool. Yes i had no shirt on but it was not offensive. Someone complained on me ( probably a person i beat on COD) anyway now I have...
  9. is there anyway you can contact microsoft enforcement team when you get suspended even if...

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there anyway you can contact microsoft enforcement team when you get suspended even if...: I've just been suspended earlier today because I asked someone "what is bros loadout to take that long to beat ml lmao", ml is a boss in the game Terraria. I'm also wondering if you can get some...
  10. Anyone know the forms to become Microsoft enforcement?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know the forms to become Microsoft enforcement?: Does anyone know how to apply for Microsoft enforcement squad? I'd love to apply but idk if I can I'm disabled and on social security income plus im an ambassador already...