Time Limit For Pyramid

Discus and support Time Limit For Pyramid in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; .When I play the Pyramid game in a standalone fashion I have a 2.5 time limit. I don't get a limit in the daily challenge.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DavidProctor1940, Apr 11, 2018.

  1. Time Limit For Pyramid


    .When I play the Pyramid game in a standalone fashion I have a 2.5 time limit. I don't get a limit in the daily challenge.

    :)
     
    DavidProctor1940, Apr 11, 2018
    #1
  2. FearedNightmare, Apr 11, 2018
    #2
  3. CANMAN925
    CANMAN925 Guest
    Time Limits for Children

    Can someone tell me if I am missing this feature on Xbox One? Why would this feature be eliminated as an option that was available on the 360?
     
    CANMAN925, Apr 11, 2018
    #3
  4. Lord Dirt Win User

    Time Limit

    Suprised no one is going after Capcom for false advertising.
  5. lewis359lewis Win User

    Time limits

    Thank you once agsin Stuart!

    keep safe!

    si
  6. denis97g Win User

    Time limits

    see if this helps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-win_family/screen-time-limits-not-working-on-xbox-one/bb801638-f9ae-4d9b-9065-69d970aa4e2b
  7. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

    Time Limits

    Only if you create a child account for the person you have in mind.
  8. Cerebral Paul Win User

    Time Limits

    You might br able to do it by way of the router, but that would limit connectivity to the xbox as a whole.
Thema:

Time Limit For Pyramid

Loading...
  1. Time Limit For Pyramid - Similar Threads - Limit Pyramid

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...

    in XboX Insiders
    The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...: Hey Team Xbox, As a dedicated player who loves using Dev Mode and creator features, I would really appreciate it if the team could consider opening up more RAM access for developers and creators....
  4. Arkheron’s Closed Beta Returns for a Limited Time

    in XboX Insiders
    Arkheron’s Closed Beta Returns for a Limited Time: [IMG] Missed a few Pages? Still chasing Prestige rewards? Good news: the Arkheron Closed Beta Encore is live this weekend, July 30 – August 2! Return to the Tower, pick up where you left off,...
  5. Como ultrapassa o limite de carácteres no nome da epic games?? (Deixar o nome garnde)

    in XboX Insiders
    Como ultrapassa o limite de carácteres no nome da epic games?? (Deixar o nome garnde): . submitted by /u/Time_Marionberry_629 [link] [comments]
  6. How far do you believe the limit these next gen consoles can go on graphics?

    in XboX Insiders
    How far do you believe the limit these next gen consoles can go on graphics?: So far the graphics are beautiful for the games i see so far .. Are the graphics capped at a certain limit? submitted by /u/professorwolfe02 [link] [comments]
  7. Classic Gamertag customization limited to 12 characters instead of 15

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Classic Gamertag customization limited to 12 characters instead of 15: I'm considering changing my gamertag. I've figured out one that I'm kinda satisfied with that fits in the modern 12 character limit, but I want to add 3 more characters to the "Classic" gamertag....
  8. Starfield limited edition headset chat mixer not working

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Starfield limited edition headset chat mixer not working: I own a starfield limited edition headset and within the past week or so the chat mixer doesn’t work and I can’t go into my settings to change it either I’ve tried hard restarting it but it’s...
  9. what are the limitations when creating za new xbox gamer tag

    in XBoX Accessibility
    what are the limitations when creating za new xbox gamer tag: What are the limitations when creating a new Xbox gamer tag? EX: character limitations, can you add spaces between characters, etc? d5db8601-fc84-4092-91b1-dc81d5f5217b
  10. 60 second trailer limit

    in XBoX on Consoles
    60 second trailer limit: I saw other threads line this, but my xbox series x will only play 1 minute of a game trailer. This seems to be an issue advertises multiple console generations and I have not seen a solution in...