Time Is Running Out" stuck on home tab

Discus and support Time Is Running Out" stuck on home tab in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It seems to be there forever... my Xbox live subscription doesn't run out until Jan 2017, but this "Time is running out " has been there for months... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JumboHue Jass, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Time Is Running Out" stuck on home tab

It seems to be there forever... my Xbox live subscription doesn't run out until Jan 2017, but this "Time is running out " has been there for months

:)

JumboHue Jass, Dec 30, 2015
  2. "Time Is Running Out" stuck on home tab

I'm having the same issue... And I've already removed and reloaded my profile and that didn't work. Any other suggestions?

PyrettaBlaze01, Dec 30, 2015
  3. "Time Is Running Out" stuck on home tab

Hey there, joha013! This thread is a bit old. The ad will go away with time. If it's been a few weeks and you're still seeing it, please feel encouraged to create a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This
    way we could get you the individual support that works best on the forums. Time Is Running Out" stuck on home tab :)

Misses Quinzel, Dec 30, 2015
  4. FireJotun
    FireJotun Guest

Did you get an answer? Have the the same problem and was told by a rep to download my profile again, we'll it didn't work, still there

FireJotun, Jan 30, 2016
  5. No answer, I even downloaded my profile on another Xbox, but the Same "time is running out" is there too. It don't bother me that much, but I think I miss out on some of the ads for discounted Games.

That "tile" shows on my buddies Dash, other ads such as discounted games. sometime I miss out, because it only shows. "Time is running out" on mine

JumboHue Jass, Mar 13, 2016
  6. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest
    for the time being use the xbox store through this very website, you can get all the gold deals here and never miss out again.

Farscape247, Oct 31, 2018
  7. FireJotun Win User

Did you get an answer? Have the the same problem and was told by a rep to download my profile again, we'll it didn't work, still there
  8. Farscape247 Win User

for the time being use the xbox store through this very website, you can get all the gold deals here and never miss out again.
  9. JumboHue Jass Win User

No answer, I even downloaded my profile on another Xbox, but the Same "time is running out" is there too. It don't bother me that much, but I think I miss out on some of the ads for discounted Games.

That "tile" shows on my buddies Dash, other ads such as discounted games. sometime I miss out, because it only shows. "Time is running out" on mine
  10. PyrettaBlaze01 Win User

"Time Is Running Out" stuck on home tab

I'm having the same issue... And I've already removed and reloaded my profile and that didn't work. Any other suggestions?
  11. joha013 Win User

"Time Is Running Out" stuck on home tab

Someone please help. I'm having the same problem. I cleared the cache, deleted and downloaded my profile many times and my home tab still showing "Time is running out"

Thank you.
Thema:

1. Time Is Running Out" stuck on home tab - Similar Threads - Running stuck home

2. so whenever i run my moniter at 120 hertz it glitches out how do i fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    so whenever i run my moniter at 120 hertz it glitches out how do i fix this?: [img] entire bottom, how to fix? d8690fb6-60d1-42cf-a0bb-67e9ab1e0a35
  3. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  4. Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?: It's been happening since the day before I posted this. Anytime I try to watch a video on 720p and above stops and lags horribly. Even on ads it lags. ccbcd827-1b3e-4eec-b7cd-da298ea6865f
  5. Can't create a developer account (Microsoft runs on trust error)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't create a developer account (Microsoft runs on trust error): Hello. Yesterday, I was going to sign up for developer access, but I backed out. Today I decided to go ahead and sign up. I used the same account, but this time it gave me a "Microsoft runs on...
  6. Master Chief Collection Won't Run on PC. Stuck at 'Launch Game When Ready'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Master Chief Collection Won't Run on PC. Stuck at 'Launch Game When Ready': I've been stuck with this screen and haven't been able to find a solution. I've tried pretty much everything at this point. - Reset/repair/reinstall gamer service, Xbox App and Windows Store...
  7. download stuck on 1 game but run fine on other (error 0xd050123)

in XBoX on Windows
    download stuck on 1 game but run fine on other (error 0xd050123): as you can see in the screenshot [img] e641fcca-6752-4580-8531-2f256c1a4780
  8. Trying to run MSFS but stuck on "Press any key to start" endless loop.

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to run MSFS but stuck on "Press any key to start" endless loop.: I bought the Deluxe MSFS on DVD's and up to Monday everything was fine and I could click on the icon and the game would start but on Tuesday instead of MSFS screen it went to Microsoft store and...
  9. Flight simulator 2020, run through xbox game pass - Stuck on first loading screen, then...

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight simulator 2020, run through xbox game pass - Stuck on first loading screen, then...: Hi there, Trying to run FS2020 on PC through game pass. I open the game up, goes to the 'press button to start screen' I click then it proceeds to load with the circular loading screen located at...
  10. Xbox One disc is stuck from attempts to get it to run the disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One disc is stuck from attempts to get it to run the disc: Hello. The disc is stuck in my Xbox One from my attempts to get it to run the disc(a common problem I guess from all the videos on youtube about Xboxs having trouble running discs). Now whenever I...