Time Intensive Achievement Completed - Did not unlock
Discus and support Time Intensive Achievement Completed - Did not unlock in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I finally took the time to acquire all of the Explorer Notes in ARK: Survival Evolved. The Xbox registered the other milestones leading to 100%--90%,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CANDYman959, Jan 6, 2018.
Thema:
Time Intensive Achievement Completed - Did not unlock
Loading...
-
Time Intensive Achievement Completed - Did not unlock - Similar Threads - Intensive Achievement Completed
-
Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?
in XboX InsidersIs the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up... -
Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base... -
[UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!
in XboX Insiders[UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I... -
Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game... -
Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?
in XboX InsidersHey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t... -
Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement
in XboX InsidersIs this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,... -
Controller keeps disconnecting during intense gameplay sessions
in XBoX Games and AppsController keeps disconnecting during intense gameplay sessions: I've been experiencing an issue with my Xbox controller disconnecting during intense gameplay sessions. It's quite frustrating as it mainly happens when I'm in the middle of a crucial part of the... -
why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?
in XBoX on Consoleswhy is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?: Hello So I've been frustrated for the couple of weeks because I've been trying to fix my gpu from crashing. I've updated the drivers, I've taken out my gpu out of the socket and put it back in,... -
Changing the light intensity on an Xbox Series controller with a Windows PC
in XBoX on ConsolesChanging the light intensity on an Xbox Series controller with a Windows PC: Hi! I bought a new Xbox Series white controller what i really love, except that i cannot change it from full brightness when it's connected to my Windows 11 PC via bluetooth. I even installed...