Time duration showing much longer than actual

Discus and support Time duration showing much longer than actual in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I logged in at 9:30am to play the 24 hour challenge. I played one game that was about one minute long, then logged out and turned off my computer. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by batesmsnjtb, Mar 30, 2018.

  1. batesmsnjtb
    batesmsnjtb Guest

    Time duration showing much longer than actual


    I logged in at 9:30am to play the 24 hour challenge. I played one game that was about one minute long, then logged out and turned off my computer. I resumed at 6:00pm the same day and looked at my time and it said I'd been playing for over nine hours!
    This is the second time I've noticed that I had a time posted that was much longer than my actual playing time. Definitely quenches any desire to compete, as I know there is no way I'm going to get out of the bottom 90.

    :)
     
    batesmsnjtb, Mar 30, 2018
    #1
  2. WillSmithVXR
    WillSmithVXR Guest
    Xbox One is just Windows 8

    Yes, even the games don't seem much better than the 360 and the load times ....

    I feel somewhat cheated but am here for the duration as I bought in on day one.
     
    WillSmithVXR, Mar 30, 2018
    #2
  3. Zero Divided
    Zero Divided Guest
    NAS - Ability To Save Game Data & Games To Network Storage

    I think in most cases, the transfer rate over a network would be much slower than having a hard drive connected to the Xbox. Game saves could work, but actual games would lead to longer load times.
     
    Zero Divided, Mar 30, 2018
    #3
  4. John Dowding Win User

    Cortana

    Same here if I do ever actually use the thing to talk the call duration is no longer than 30 to 40 seconds!
  5. Geth Win User

    Family Screen Time showing much higher numbers than actual usage

    Try removing the Xbox Account from the Xbox and clearing the cache by holding the power button on the Xbox. Once you have done that and the Xbox shuts off, please re boot and add the account back.

    Then try to readjust the screen time.
  6. Noble 29 Win User

    Horrible quality of what may be leaked gameplay

    I think it's just longer than what Reach's sprint duration is. Not to bring CoD into this yet again, but it seems similar to that duration. You can sprint for a decent amount of time but the cooldown is relatively short. Not sure how this is going to work
    with the Energy Sword. I personally HATE the sprint slashing combo.
  7. Sa3salam Win User

    Ban Words

    Appeal from 24 hours from when they have been issued or if they ban is longer than that duration?
  8. WillSmithVXR Win User

    Xbox One is just Windows 8

    Yes, even the games don't seem much better than the 360 and the load times ....

    I feel somewhat cheated but am here for the duration as I bought in on day one.
Thema:

Time duration showing much longer than actual

Loading...
  1. Time duration showing much longer than actual - Similar Threads - duration showing much

  2. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  3. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  4. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  5. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  6. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  7. Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.

    in XboX Insiders
    Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.: We are both on Xbox insider Omega. We are both using the series x. It gives me the option but not on his. Any ideas? submitted by /u/White_Falcon_1263 [link] [comments]
  8. Duration

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Duration: How long does it take for a suspension to be lifted? a5e19db3-8403-4a89-9354-a3633aaf98f3
  9. Xbox One Factory reset duration

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Factory reset duration: Some of my games have suddenly disappeared from my games library - some on the console, some on an external hard drive. Looking at the community forums, it looks like the best action was to do a...
  10. Why is their no elaboration on the duration of my ban? How can I contact the enforcement...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is their no elaboration on the duration of my ban? How can I contact the enforcement...: My account was indefinitely banned without any further details provided. The reasoning for said ban was for "Violating Community Standards" with no elaboration, immediately following was an appeal...