Time difference in online game play

Discus and support Time difference in online game play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Have noticed a very large time difference in online game play, from what you do to what the opposite team sees. Most recent is in playing war. I will... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JScott737, Feb 19, 2018.

1. JScott737
    JScott737 Guest

Have noticed a very large time difference in online game play, from what you do to what the opposite team sees. Most recent is in playing war. I will throw smoke bomb. then move forward after the smoke fills the area on my screen. Then will get shot with
    in a second of starting to hammer the bridge. When I watch the replay, it just shows me running up and laying down then me getting shot and then the smoke pop after all of it... Think there need to be a much better sync to the players in the servers. A 5 to
    8 sec time difference is not even Garbage; if this happened in a tournament people would flip. heck half a mil sec is a huge time difference.

:)

JScott737, Feb 19, 2018
  2. anybody still play?

I completly agree its the best cod and play it all the time, when people are actually online... Please feel free to add me as i would love to play this game more. Mostly looking for people from GB though because of the time difference but still feel free
    to add me please Time difference in online game play :)

iMr Brightside, Feb 19, 2018
  3. Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 Xbox One

Are people still playing this?

If so, how is online these days? When the game was released, I played it a lot in the first few weeks... although it had some big issues, overall I really enjoyed it!
    Online though (majority of my time) was a joke, the button delay was really bad and only seemed to get worse, it was pretty much unplayable.

Which was a shame as I actually liked how the online master league thing worked, was very different to ultimate team and a nice change.
    The game at times played really well, although there was big issues around shooting in the box and goalkeepers in general at times, it was quite enjoyable.

But yeah online ruined it completely for me and I never played it once fifa was released.

I did intend to play it offline, but never got around to it...

ohh_danielson, Feb 19, 2018
  4. JohnnyXeo
    JohnnyXeo Guest

Usually when I have issues like this, it's my connection. Not the servers.

JohnnyXeo, Feb 20, 2018
  5. KI113RxR3c0n
    KI113RxR3c0n Guest
    This could be due to your internet, a wired connection is best when playing FPS games as there are milliseconds between kills which is why good internet is crucial when playing these types of games.

KI113RxR3c0n, Nov 2, 2018
  6. JohnnyXeo Win User

Usually when I have issues like this, it's my connection. Not the servers.
  7. KI113RxR3c0n Win User

This could be due to your internet, a wired connection is best when playing FPS games as there are milliseconds between kills which is why good internet is crucial when playing these types of games.
  8. WhmBmNTheClm Win User

Cannot play multiplayer games online with friends in a different time zone

Yeah i can seem them online and join them in parties and everything included with online aside from actually getting into online matches. Its really strange. I hope the previous commenters solution works.
  9. WhmBmNTheClm Win User

Awesome! Thank you very much i will give this a shot and see if it helps or not
  10. SirDrakulya Win User

Ive had a similar issue and adding my xbox an assigned IP and put it in the DMZ in my router seemed to help with mine. Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Time difference in online game play - Similar Threads - difference online game

2. I have 2 Xbox series X on 2 different TV's.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have 2 Xbox series X on 2 different TV's.: I don't understand if they are both in 2 different TVs why does turning one on. Turn off the other. It completely cuts the Xbox off. Makes me resign in and load games. Why and how do I get it to...
  3. Wordament states I have two cloud files with different dates. Aks me to choose a file then...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wordament states I have two cloud files with different dates. Aks me to choose a file then...: Wordament opens to state I have two games with different start dates, . Wants me to choose which file / game to use, then refuses to acknowledge my choice. tech help was useless because it...
  4. Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...: Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game or navigate the xbox dashboard xbox series x f85ab271-550a-4efe-b42c-9616c1392b7f
  5. What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....: [img] What is happening here? 48ff655b-ac76-4889-b415-240d09c47f5e
  6. Can two people play the same game on two different consoles

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can two people play the same game on two different consoles: Hi I wanted to know If I bought a physical copy of a game and played it on my xbox can I then give it to my friend so he can download the game and play it too To clarify the friend is also on...
  7. I need to know when I port foreword my Xbox series x and a PS5 which is in a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to know when I port foreword my Xbox series x and a PS5 which is in a different...: I need to know when I port foreword my Xbox series x and a PS5 which is in a different state what ports should we be using together?? 5e398a5b-b296-45e2-917d-433a5ea68499
  8. Is there any differences between gen 8 and gen 9 controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any differences between gen 8 and gen 9 controllers?: As I see there's no differences except the D-pad's design. Maybe the vibrations are different, I don't know. 3e1630d9-3a63-4101-8143-b46aa72f8941
  9. Why are the rewards on the app different depending on location?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are the rewards on the app different depending on location?: if I log in at my work which is a Swedish company, so it uses a Swedish VPN the rewards are greater and my connection at home which is UK.?. Why short change the UK? Also the Jewel reward is not...
  10. What's the difference between online multiplayer and online console multiplayer?

in XBoX on Windows
    What's the difference between online multiplayer and online console multiplayer?: What's the difference between online multiplayer and online console multiplayer? 9b7b94cc-2efd-4f38-bb30-aa60c1d6bd02