Time added to score without my being able to play any challenge

Discus and support Time added to score without my being able to play any challenge in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm really getting tired of having additional time added to my score in the solitaire events. This morning I was unable to see anything more than a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlphaXenonF5bad, Aug 20, 2017.

  1. Time added to score without my being able to play any challenge


    I'm really getting tired of having additional time added to my score in the solitaire events. This morning I was unable to see anything more than a blank white screen when I chose my first game. I left to take care of other priorities and when I came back
    and played my first game in less than 2 minutes, my time showed over 1 hour and 12 minutes.

    I'm feeling as though I should stop wasting my time and must uninstall the "app" rather than continue accumulating frustration.

    :)
     
    AlphaXenonF5bad, Aug 20, 2017
    #1
  2. WittySpace85
    WittySpace85 Guest
    white screen -Solitaire Daily Challenges

    I really like the solitaire Daily challenge and I would like to be able to play again and play all the daily challenges so I can get a decent score at this rate it doesn't look like that is going to happen any time soon.
     
    WittySpace85, Aug 20, 2017
    #2
  3. JrB908
    JrB908 Guest
    Custom Challenges

    There is no 'Turn In' button after the challenge time has expired as the challenge is removed from your active challenge list and the cRedits are supposed to be added to account automatically, although this may not happen instantly. If you 'Turn In' the
    challenge before the time expires it'll remove the challenge from your active challenge list, and if you've already completed it the cRedits will be added to your account ( again this doesn't always happen instantly )

    -

    There is no 'on-screen' notification for the challenge being completed, or the cRedits being added, they don't 'pop' so to speak, so the only way to tell if they have been added would be to take note of your cRedit total before you attempt a challenge, take
    a note of the cRedits earned during the challenge ( score wise ). Then give it a while and re-check your cRedit total again to see if your total increase includes the challenge bonus.
     
    JrB908, Aug 20, 2017
    #3
  4. BRAC55
    BRAC55 Guest

    Time added to score without my being able to play any challenge

    You're right.

    The game creators @Microsoft are only involved in the actual implementation/integration of the Solitaire algorithm ( available for copy-paste) into the app. Thankfully, the actual game algorithm are done by clever folks who have nothing to do with Microsoft.

    The only thing left for the Microsoft designers to do is a proper implementation of the timer functionality along with anti cheat measures, both of which they're sadly incompetent at.

    I've brought this up innumerable times on this forum and via the Feedback Hub with a video demo, all to no avail. The only way out of this frustrating experience is to quit the events altogether (as you said) or put up with it.
     
    BRAC55, Aug 30, 2017
    #4
  5. BRAC55 Win User

    Time added to score without my being able to play any challenge

    You're right.

    The game creators @Microsoft are only involved in the actual implementation/integration of the Solitaire algorithm ( available for copy-paste) into the app. Thankfully, the actual game algorithm are done by clever folks who have nothing to do with Microsoft.

    The only thing left for the Microsoft designers to do is a proper implementation of the timer functionality along with anti cheat measures, both of which they're sadly incompetent at.

    I've brought this up innumerable times on this forum and via the Feedback Hub with a video demo, all to no avail. The only way out of this frustrating experience is to quit the events altogether (as you said) or put up with it.
  6. JrB908 Win User

    Custom Challenges

    There is no 'Turn In' button after the challenge time has expired as the challenge is removed from your active challenge list and the cRedits are supposed to be added to account automatically, although this may not happen instantly. If you 'Turn In' the
    challenge before the time expires it'll remove the challenge from your active challenge list, and if you've already completed it the cRedits will be added to your account ( again this doesn't always happen instantly )

    -

    There is no 'on-screen' notification for the challenge being completed, or the cRedits being added, they don't 'pop' so to speak, so the only way to tell if they have been added would be to take note of your cRedit total before you attempt a challenge, take
    a note of the cRedits earned during the challenge ( score wise ). Then give it a while and re-check your cRedit total again to see if your total increase includes the challenge bonus.
  7. Ilharious Win User

    Endure: The Return bug?

    I added a 5th set to the custom game and we played right through to the end of that.

    We got paid for the challenge.

    .

    Thank you CSB for your insightful contribution.

    If that is so, then why doesn't the same principle apply with the "pass a round without dying" commendation in firefight?

    You don't have to go on to the next round to have each completion added to the overall commendation score.
  8. UnyoBro Win User

    What is your N7 level?

    When I say farm I don't mean anything like boosting or glitching. What I'm saying is a high challenge point number could mean the person just went through and completed challenges because they wanted the higher number, doesn't mean they learned much on the
    way. For example it doesn't take much skill to do the weapon challenges regardless of difficulty(besides platinum of course). In fact I don't think most challenges take any skill, just time spent playing. So to me both are pretty unreliable measures of skill.

    .

    I guess I mainly take issue with it because according to some of the posts in here I would be suspected of being bad or on the edge of being kicked because my numbers are comparatively low. When I play I go full throttle and I always go for the objectives.
    I don't worry about my points, all that matters is the team winning. So doesn't it seem unfair to prejudge me because of my scores without seeing me play?
  9. Yousef Islam Win User

    Title Update 1 is live

    Finally! I can re-select the Dragonfire score streak without the fear of not being able to use it.
Thema:

Time added to score without my being able to play any challenge

Loading...
  1. Time added to score without my being able to play any challenge - Similar Threads - added score without

  2. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  3. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  4. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  5. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  6. Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad...
  7. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  8. Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...: Dear Xbox Engineering and Business Teams I would like to propose an alternative structure for the new ad-supported Xbox Cloud Gaming (xCloud) tier that balances user engagement with sustainable...
  9. How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?: I have the Insider Hub app installed for PC, but unsure how to test the free ad-supported tier of cloud gaming? I'm signed up, but says I still need to subscribe. submitted by /u/ZyndallBull8...
  10. Earning achievements but gamerscore and monthly score aren't adding it

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Earning achievements but gamerscore and monthly score aren't adding it: So as you most probably already know, Microsoft recently released Clone Drone onto gamepass. I've earned maybe, 3 or 4 achievements on there so far yet nothings going up. My average score has been...