Tikona broadband internet connection not working with Xbox

Discus and support Tikona broadband internet connection not working with Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently taken Tikona wireless broadband connection. I am not able to connect TIKONA internet with XBOX. Same Internet connection is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BronzyPanic98, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Tikona broadband internet connection not working with Xbox

Hi,

I have recently taken Tikona wireless broadband connection. I am not able to connect TIKONA internet with XBOX.
    Same Internet connection is working well on iPhone and laptop.
    Warm regards.

Sudhir Sharma

:)

BronzyPanic98, Jan 7, 2014
  2. Wired Broadband not able to connect to Internet on XBOX 360

Hi,

I have a broadband connection from an ISP called TIkona Broadband. I am trying to connect to XBOX live .

XBOX is able to get the IPs and DNS setting from the Ethernet but still it is not able to connect to Internet.

Tikona Requires Username and Password to be entered on 1.254.254.254 to be able to connect to internet.

Please help me in resolving this as the XBOX is of no use till it is connected to XBOX Live.

Tried all the Trouble shooting steps provided on the XBOX Support Links, still no luck.

Regards

Bhooshan

InhaledRat635, Jan 7, 2014
  3. Wired Broadband not able to connect to Internet on XBOX 360

Tikona installed a wireless receiver at my home connect it to my computer through LAN cable and then you can use their internet through a username and password. Tikona Requires Username and Password to be entered on 1.254.254.254 to be able to connect to
    internet.

I am not sure of the modem make and model no.

Regards

Bhooshan

InhaledRat635, Jan 7, 2014
  4. fruitpunch11
    fruitpunch11 Guest

same here, did this work for you ? I didnt knew about this earlier & now in trouble..No response from microsoft , neither from tikona..

fruitpunch11, Oct 11, 2014
  5. fruitpunch11 Win User

same here, did this work for you ? I didnt knew about this earlier & now in trouble..No response from microsoft , neither from tikona..
  6. InhaledRat635 Win User

Wired Broadband not able to connect to Internet on XBOX 360

Tikona installed a wireless receiver at my home connect it to my computer through LAN cable and then you can use their internet through a username and password. Tikona Requires Username and Password to be entered on 1.254.254.254 to be able to connect to
    internet.

I am not sure of the modem make and model no.

Regards

Bhooshan
  7. taidara Win User

[quote user="InhaledRat635"]Tikona Requires Username and Password to be entered on 1.254.254.254 to be able to connect to internet.[/quote]If this requires a web browser login for you to be able to access the Internet, then you have to connect your console
    to your computer and use its Internet connection.

How to connect your console to Xbox LIVE using a windows computer in place of a router.

Post back and let us know how it goes.
  8. taidara Win User

Greetings InhaledRat635!

Could you tell us a bit more how your console is set up to the Internet and the make and model of your modem and router. If you run a network test on your console, where on that test does it fail to connect to Xbox LIVE?

Tikona Digital Networks is a wireless Internet service provider (WISP). This is not always the best solution when it comes to Xbox LIVE services.
  9. RhinoBlizzard Win User

ok i can somwhat prove how broke this game is (and how lazy the programmers are )

ok hate to break it to you but:

the only requirements i see is a broadband connection or 256 or greater

What is Broadband?

Broadband Internet service truly is the most used form of Internet access because of its high access speeds; it is offered in four different forms, DSL (or Digital Subscriber Line), also fiber-optic, cable, and satellite. The old dial-up connection is the
    only non-broadband internet service available, and even though it is cheaper, most Internet users are moving towards the faster broadband Internet connection. so DSL and SAT are broadband :p
Thema:

1. Tikona broadband internet connection not working with Xbox - Similar Threads - Tikona broadband internet

2. Can you get an open NAT with 5G broadband?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you get an open NAT with 5G broadband?: Our home wifi is very low (8mps) so we got an E 5G home hub. Except both our Xbox X would only get a closed NAT type meaning joining party chat wouldn’t work. I’m not sure how to go around this...
  3. Xbox Series X can't connect to mobile broadband (Static IP issue)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X can't connect to mobile broadband (Static IP issue): Hi, would appreciate any help on this as I'm close to banging my head against the wall. I have an Xbox Series X and received Three 5G hub at the start of the month, worked fine with an ethernet...
  4. I have an Airtel broadband I have tried all the steps but still my NAT type is stict

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Airtel broadband I have tried all the steps but still my NAT type is stict: I have a pc I play gta 5 online but because of Nat type stict I can join a server I have tried enabling DMZ I have tried activating UPnP also 4279653c-8d30-45cd-8ed1-6af4a06f1fbc
  5. NAT type unavailable, using 3.mobile broadband

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT type unavailable, using 3.mobile broadband: So everything worked fine till the other day I reset my router , I don't get internet on my TV plugged in or WiFi, on my Xbox whether it's plugged in or not I get on network settings , ipv4 & ipv6...
  6. How do I set up IPv6 on Virgin Broadband?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I set up IPv6 on Virgin Broadband?: Doesn't seem to be any obvious way to do it. I have the Hub 4 3727dfde-e062-45d9-9da6-a4b937094b7e
  7. Sky Broadband, Gaming Error Codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sky Broadband, Gaming Error Codes: Hi, I have been with Sky Broadband for many years now and have experienced little to no problems. In the last few weeks I have been unable to play 2 games entirely, these are Destiny 2 and Roblox....
  8. Xbox X won't play online with Sky broadband

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X won't play online with Sky broadband: Hi, I've recently bought an Xbox Series X and I'm having a lot of problems with it. I'm quite disappointed, I really thought it would just work out of the box, but I seem to keep running into...
  9. Unable to use Cloud Service due to pixelated graphics (Galaxy Tab S7+ and Sky Broadband)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unable to use Cloud Service due to pixelated graphics (Galaxy Tab S7+ and Sky Broadband): So, bought a wonderful brand new Galaxy Tab 7+ and given I had my leg broken in a football game and sitting on the sofa a lot I thought I'd try out Game Pass Ultimate. However, it simply proves...
  10. Does the Xbox Series X have different broadband requirements than the Xbox One?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does the Xbox Series X have different broadband requirements than the Xbox One?: I have both the Series X and the Xbox One. Both are connected to the same router on the same bandwith and channel. The Xbox Series X says connected but wont run any of the services including Xbox...