Tiger Woods 2014 rain but no wind

Discus and support Tiger Woods 2014 rain but no wind in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My husband plays TW14 and loves it, but is having an issue with the game. When he’s in the game under Live Weather, it defaults to 0 wind with rain no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DianaLewis4, Jan 20, 2020.

1. DianaLewis4
    DianaLewis4 Guest

My husband plays TW14 and loves it, but is having an issue with the game. When he’s in the game under Live Weather, it defaults to 0 wind with rain no matter where he chooses to play. Yes, he does look at the current weather on his phone to make sure
    he’s choosing areas that have no rain. This issue has been sporadic in the past but is happening constantly in the last 3 days. And it’s not just him, he plays with other XBox Live members and they are reporting the same problem. Is there something going
    on with XBox about this?

:)

DianaLewis4, Jan 20, 2020
  2. DJ WALT LOVE 2 Win User

Hi just call EA or Microsoft.
  3. DianaLewis4 Win User

Well, I was right, EA shut down the servers to Tiger Woods 14 saying that it was a legacy game. They also said we COULD have downloaded this game onto an XBox One, but we were never notified this was an option, nor were we notified the servers for this
    game were being disabled. I’m sure this is to push people off the XBox 360 platform and onto the One.
  4. DianaLewis4 Win User

Hi just call EA or Microsoft.
    I have a ticket with EA and asked for a call. I’m hoping it’s not just a case of trying to drive people away from the game.
  5. DianaLewis4 Win User

You should contact the
    game's support group
    for assistance with in game issues.
    I was trying to find out if anyone else is having this issue in the community.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Thema:

1. Tiger Woods 2014 rain but no wind - Similar Threads - Tiger Woods 2014

2. Tiger Archive Header mismatch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tiger Archive Header mismatch: Tiger Archive Header Mismatch Error Trying to play Marvel Avengers I have a physical copy of Marvel Avengers, and it is installed on my xbox one but whenever i try to load it up, i get the error...
  3. Can you please add tiger woods pga tour 2003-20014 to Xbox backwards compatibility list and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you please add tiger woods pga tour 2003-20014 to Xbox backwards compatibility list and...: I’ve wanted those games to be added for a while. I loved those games fcc1c4fc-0d26-41b5-b327-748f7eb8ce6a
  4. Tiger Archive Header Mismatch Error Trying to play Marvel Avengers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tiger Archive Header Mismatch Error Trying to play Marvel Avengers: I have a physical copy of Marvel Avengers, and it is installed on my xbox one but whenever i try to load it up, i get the error message: TigerArchive header mismatch in...
  5. Achievement won't unlock Ty the Tasmanian Tiger HD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement won't unlock Ty the Tasmanian Tiger HD: I've been play playing Ty the Tasmanian Tiger HD on the Xbox Series X and I completed the game 100%. My problem is the achievement for collecting all the picture frames didn't unlock even though I...
  6. is there a tiger woods pga tour 14 forum?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there a tiger woods pga tour 14 forum?: is there a tiger woods pga tour 14 forum? 21a65ddf-5e3b-4b72-937b-299604332449
  7. Battlefield V The last tiger

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V The last tiger: Shows loading 1%. Won't update. ddba5de3-6b76-409b-b10c-2e72986da73b
  8. Tiger woods PGA tour 14

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tiger woods PGA tour 14: Is tiger woods PGA Tour 14 backwards compatible for Xbox one? I have read no and I have read yes. Trying to figure out before I go buy it. 6e798662-8de1-40ff-9bf3-725cf207ae98
  9. my tiger woods pga golg masters 2014 is now freezing while i play,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my tiger woods pga golg masters 2014 is now freezing while i play,: everytime i play the second shot, it freezes no matter what game i try to play, doesnt do that on other games , 97f438b3-0aa3-47a7-a85f-94edebb605fe
  10. tiger woods

in XBoX Games and Apps
    tiger woods: How can I play tiger wood's PGA 14 on Xbox 1 ? bc9683bf-7dca-46de-8872-427f4304f32a